BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BE ON THE LOOK OUT

Just want to give a shout out to team JUST US out of Tennessee. Be on the look out in 2006 because we will be coming fully loaded.
I'd also like to personally welcome the new editions to our team.

Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT

who r your new additions front office needs to know.

Your not front office with this team. This is my Hot Girl team out of Tennessee.

What up HOT! You know we are coming with the fire this year!!! I would also like to welcome our new players. Bet cha can't do it like us!

Shneka,

Are all of the Hot Girls as hot as you are?. If so, I want the first team photo

That's why we're the HOT GIRLS! .

Can't Wait!

Shneka,

You said you were coming back stronger than ever in 2006. You finished runner-up 2 years ago at worlds, so look like you are poised to make that final step. Much luck to you in what is shaping up to be the most competitive year in BASA ever.

SHANEKA ARE YOU GOING BACK TO L.I.A I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD

That's right 911 we should have won last year but we ran out of gas in the final game, but we will be back and much stronger than last year. We will even be playing up as well, so please don't sleep on us.

No I won't be going back to LIA, I am playing with JUST US out of TENNESSEE. I wish them the best of luck though because they do have a great team.

I'll be watching and have a great year. Neka you do yo thang in 06

Whats up Hot Girl#11 this is ur cuz Hot Girl#22 str8 out of TN. We on fire!

I hear ya 22!!! Do it-Do it -Do it -DO IT!!!! WHere my other Hot Girls at???

Shneke, check your email. You got mail

WHAT UP TO ALL MY HOTS IN TN, AND TO MY CUZ HOT GIRL#11, AND MY SISTER HOT GIRL #22 BET YOU CAN'T DO IT LIKE US!!! NOPE

What's up cuz (Cover Girl, our Hottest new member), Shema, and Greta.
You right Hot: Betcha can't do it like us NOPE.

PICS PLEASE!

Believe me u will be trying to get plenty pics in 06.

The Hot Girls will be in Atlanta Jan.14 for a basketball tournament.

Hot Girl#11 Thanks for the shout out. I see you are doing big things. holla actha boy!!!!!1

TO THE JUST US SOFTBALL TEAM. NEVER FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM. I USED TO WATCH YOU PRACTICE LAST YEAR FOR HOURS AND IT PAID OFF FOR YOU ALL IN THE END. STAY HUNGRY AND WORK HARD IN THE OFF SEASON AND YOU ONCE AGAIN WILL BE A TEAM TO BE RECKONED WITH NEXT YEAR AND YEARS TO COME. GET YOUR MINDS AND BODIES RIGHT AND PUT CHATTANOOGA SOFTBALL BACK ON THE MAP.PEACE AND GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR. CHATT TOWN BALLA

Thanks Chatt Town Balla. We will never 4get where we came from. Yes we worked hard last year and fell a little short so we will work even harder this year. We know our capabilities and what it takes to get where we want to be so we are hungrier this year. (Especially with our new comers)We will be back and Chatt will be back on the map.

Thanks Chatt. Town Balla. We are getting ready for the season. So we will be ready fo sho come 2006.
HOT'S ON DECK!

TO HOT GIRLS 11 AND 22 I KNOW THE NEW ADDITIONS THAT YOU'RE SPEAKING OF, AND WITH THIER ABILITIES AND WILLINGNESS TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES FOR THE TEAM THIS UPCOMING SEASON SHOULD BE VERY REWARDING FOR YOU ALL. CONDITIONING IS GOING TO BE THE KEY FOR YOUR TEAM. YOU HAVE THE TALENT. EVERYONE NEEDS TO START NOW IF THEY HAVENT ALREADY STARTED GETTING READY. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS.
CHATT TOWN BALLA

Thanks again Chatt Town Balla!! You know we will represent! What's up CG?

Who is Chatt Town Baller?

HOT GIRL 11 DON'T BE ALARMED. I'M JUST A FAN THAT HOPES THAT MY HOMEGIRLS ARE SUCCESSFUL.DON'T CALL THE LAW ON ME.

I'm not we just want to know who you are.

OK SHNEKA AKA HOT GIRL 11 THIS IS ROCK AKA CHATT TOWN BALLA

What's up Chatta town balla? Where have you been. Shay and I are ready to start Jan. 1 in the hitting facility (COACH)!!!

Greta

just wanted to show my chatt town ladies some love good luck in 06. do yall thang kj out

WHATS UP HOT GIRL 8 AKA GRETA. YOU ALL LET ME KNOW THE TIME AND I'M THERE

ARE you coming down to the LOU and HOOP against the STL finest...huh....

Count me in too Chatt Town Baller, I'm ready to hit some seeds next year.

Hey all you hot girls. I aint a hot "GIRL" but Shay says I can get in where I fit in and I definitely want to fit in with all you hot girls. Welcome # 11 and # 22 - 22 you need to change your name to "pretty thang". 45, 13, 5, 10, 3, where you at. oooh, aaah its HOT in here, there must be Just Ladies in the atmosphere.

COME ON UP AND GET SOME WORK IN WITH US MS. SHNEKA. PREPARATION IS THE KEY. OF COURSE YOU KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE A GREAT ATHLETE

Re: BE ON THE LOOK OUT/ROCK

Hey Rock hit me on my email address @ hotgirl4life_11@yahoo.com

OK-get in where I can fit in-you can't leave out # 8!! Just kidding. Rock -we'll be ready after the holidays. Ya'll just get ready for us out there.

MS. SHNEKA I SENT YOU A MESSAGE ON YOUR YAHOO ACCOUNT. PEACE

Hey Neak Neak, this board is Too HOT! Just Us Ladies/AKA Hot Girls will make the competition

S uffer
W ork
E at Dirt
A ct a fool
T erminate

I'm a seasoned Veteran and I can still Bring It!
What's up Viv, Cover girl, Hot and Hot and Hot?

WE 'BOUT 2 DO THA' **** THANG IN 06

What's up Cynt -you know we gonna do it Roz!!!! Where tha HOT GIRLS at??? WE READY!!!!

Greta

Like to say whats up to all the HOT GIRLS? Just keep on hitting hit hard,cause I'm hitting harder than ever.Thats right working out like hell.

Hey Hot Girl #8, I feel the need. It's time to put the
plan in action. Conditioning 101 starts this Saturday 10:00am at the Fitness Center Warner Park. Tell all you know how we Ball. do It, do It, do it do it.

Cy out

You know I'll be there! Call me tomorrow at the office 6064-I'm out!

NeW plAYErs ArE theY roZ AnD TIffANy FRom SONics? THe CaT KNows... STay tunED FoR morE

I cant wait to see these gurls in action

Hey Cat in the hat you are for sure right about one. The other is on hold. Anyone we added will be a welcome addition and will certainly help the cause.

I want to be a girl too

Aren't we curious Mr. Cat in the Hat. Well I'll tell you this, we do have alot of new editions to the team as well as dem girls we had from last year so if you mix the old with the new:this is what you get A team full of HOT GIRLS. I'll tell you a secret, we may have two from Florida, and the rest from yours truly "TENNESSEE" state of the Hottest of the Hot. . Stay tuned come the end of December we will be sure to put it out there.
PS. Please dont post anything pertaining to our team that is not factual.Yes Roz is a Hot Girl 4 Life and will be returning, and Tiffany is a Hot Girl when it comes to Basketball, but as far as softball, Tiffany is with the Sonics, now if that has changed, we sure don't know about it, but hey if she wants to join us then she will be more than welcome. Tiff will still be a Hot Girl even if she is with Super Sonic.

SHANEKA DO WHAT YOU FEEL BUT YOUR GOING TO ALWAYS BE MY DOGG YOU AND THAT CRAZY SHARON I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU TO GIVE TO HER TELL HER THANKS FOR COMING TO SEE ME WHEN I CAME HOME FROM THE HOSPTIAL SHE WILL NO WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT[

I know who you are too Ms. Lady. I will do. Hope all is well.

Gina you got mail

Whats up Hot Girls? Hey, I have to give a shot out to our Hot Boys(coaches), they are working out and getting ready for the 06. But one of them is off limits so u can look but u better not touch!

What up Hot 22 you right shout out to dem Hot Boys, and you know we have another HOT HOT Boy down with us, big shout out to him. We will keep him as our little secret though.

Yes, this is the HOT GIRL originator saying "What's Happening?" I will be looking forward 2 this year as well. I want all the hot girls/just us ladies 2 show em how we do it do it do it bend them knees rock yo hips to tha pool palace. Holla back, "Original Hot of the hottest."

What's up - I see you working out HOT!!! DO IT-DO IT- DO IT! HOT GIRLS/JUST US looking good in 2006 -on and off the field! You know how we do it!

What up Hot Girls to all of the Hot of the Hots. Lets show them how we do it do it!!!! Dont get it twisted we are not trying to show out are be talking alot of junk... We are just try get this season started with a bang...And this is how those Hot Girls get it started. We are out here to have fun and win some games. To all the Real And Tru Hot Girls and you know who you are lets do it!! Holla back

Whats up Hot Girl #10? U know we be on it...If they want us u can find us in the "T". We on it, we on it!

We know who we are #10 and #22 ( the real deal)! Shay holla at me! We don't say what we can't back up!!!
G

HOT 11 I SENT YOU A MESSAGE ON YOUR YAHOO ACCOUNT. LATER

WHATS ALL THIS TALK ABOUT THESE HOT GIRLS? LOOKS LIKE YA NEED AMY ON YA TEAM TO MAKE THINGS YALL EVEN HOTTER.

I NO YOU CANT FORGET A FRIEND BUT I AM DOING JUST FINE
EVERYTHING WENT WELL CANT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR SINCE
I WAS IN PAIN THE WHOLE SUMMER I WILL BE IN SHAPE 4SHOW BETTER THAN EVER I ALSO PLAY BASKETBALL IN THE OF SEASON SO I SHOULD BE READY HOLLA AT ME SOMETIMES

Now I don't know who this is? Is this crazy girl Meco?

YES IT IS MEKO

I was just talking to Sharon and you know how she talks she said I don't know who the hell that is and jsut went off. How are you though? She said it might be you being funny because she didn't come see you. So are you staying with LIA next year? If so wish you luck or yall.

TELL THAT SHARON I AM NOT TALKING TO HER NO MORE
SHE DIDNT COME SEE ME AND SHE DIDNT EVEN NO WHO I
WAS BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION YES!! I WISH YOU WOULD COME BACK BUT IF NOT THATS FINE WE ARE STILL GOING TO BE COOL YOU NO I STILL GOT YOUR TOO LITTLE JACKET BY THE WAY WHO ELSE WANT YOU TO COME BACK THAT WAS WHAT MADE ME RESPOND I NEVER RESPOND TO ANY OF THIS STUFF UNTIL TODAY

Hey gina! this is the hottest of them all! Coach said you need to holla at him if you want to be a hot girl!

well hot girlz I hope you have what you say you got cause remember enough said and supersonics they haven't gone anywhere and will be better next year from what I hear, cause they have players returning too. So now what's up? Just wondering?

Your right Enough Said is exactly that, but Super Sonic, everyone has had there turn with them, they are no longer a threat. The team to beat will be Enough Said, now they have had a great program for years and still going. But like we said we will be out competing just like everyone else and may the best team win. A

SUPERSONICS WILL ALSO BE A THREAT AREN'T THEY ALSO A TEAM THAT EVERYONE STILL WANTS TO BEAT, AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD. BE HONEST, HOW IS IT THEY MAJORITY OF THEM ARE STILL TOGETHER, AND EVERY YEAR THEY STILL COMPETE. WILL THE HOT GIRLZ REALLY LAST OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER TEAM THROWN TOGETHER ONLY TO BREAK UP! SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT THEY ARE STILL GOOD, AND SO ARE OTHER TEAMS, SO WE WILL SEE WHAT YOU GOT IN 2006!

THIS MUST BE A JOKE ITS OKAY TO HYPE YOUR TEAM UP BUT WHEN YOU PLAY THESE 'A' TEAM AND THEY DRILL THEM THEY ARE GOING TO BREAK UP SO "JUST US" IS SAYING BE ON THE LOOKOUT AND I'M TELLING JUST US TO RUN FOR COVER!!!

who r you kidding?

First off Just Us isn't a team thrown together, most of the women came from Chattanooga Lady Stars, secondly no one ever said Super Sonic wasn't a great team. I'll be the first to give them props but like I said before they are not the team to beat anymore, everyone has beat them and the team to beat is Enough Said. And as far as competing on the A level, its not any different than the rec. I played "A" ball since I was about 15 and the only difference is the bats. You can take a Rec team that base hits and beat any "A" team anyday. And Just Us can and will be competing against the so called "A" players in 2006. Tell me what really makes a team a so called "A" team? Well we have "A" players on our team, so does that make us "A"? Any team can compete on any level. Come 2006 you all will know and see! And to be quite honest with you, a lot of teams that should and could play "A" ball drop down because they are tired of playing the same teams day in and day out. If you don't have anything positive to say then don't say it at all, because Just Us hasn't and wasn't saying anything to no one, we were talking within the Just Us circle. So either A. Stop hating and step your game up, or B. Get in where you fit in.
and I will leave you with this:
NOW YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE THE QUEENS OF SOFTBALL, ALL THAT LOUD TALK AND HATING,SAVE THAT SH@# FOR FOR THE BALL FIELD, CAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, AND WE'RE LIKE AH US OK WHAT'S UP SHUTUP.
SIGNING OUT SHNEKA WHALEY "HOT GIRL #11"

Hot Girl, you on fire this morning. Give me a shout I want to ask you a question about something for the team. Tried your phone and just got the ring ring.

Where my Hot Girls at where they at where they at?
Check in HOTS!

Hot Girl #11 did you get my e-mail?

Nope!

HOT GIRL "CG" CHECKING IN WSUP HOT GIRL #11 JUST CHECKING IN AND GIVING THE HOT GIRLS A HOLLA!!! BRING EM OUT, BRING EM OUT!!!!

what's up Hot Girls its me Hot 10 checking in you know!! i seee u CG what's up 8 22 11 all my HG's

and to all our lovely Fans Hello you know its monday you have to work all week long so lets get this week started off right with no Hating Please your killing me!!

Whats up Hot GIrls? Im checking in. I feel u Hot 10! Its hard enuff dealing with these kids. Can we get some luv this week? Holla at me Hot 8 and 45.

What's up to all my HOT GIRLS this afternoon! Hope all of you did-I know most of you did since we were all together. Glad you're back home safe # 11. Hey Shay is here now and we are trying to go set up a shopping trip for the 16th-let me know what's up ASAP!!! I agree with Shay-please no haters this week-you know who you are.

what's up 22 I hope that you know that you have All Eyes on you.. so keep it covered up and you know what am talking about Hot you have it going on and you know this Man.. I see you!!! Do it Do it!!!!! work them Hips Run Girl!!! Hollla at your Girl!!

Hey Hot, u sure no what 2 say. U crazy! I got this though. I aint a Hot girl 4 nothing.

What up Hot 8,11,22,CG, I see ya checking in. Count me in on the shopping trip, you know I'm down. We just had a Great Hot weekend pass didn't we ladies? Was GREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAT! We have to do it again, oops we are didn't you say on the 8th Hot? Let me know, I'll be there this weekend anyway. Hollar at your girl just came back from lunch.

I want to give a special shout out to one of our newest HOT GIRLS, SHERRIE. DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT. And to Bad A@# yellow boy, don't hate on her either.

enough....geez.....OK....WE GET IT

My bad Shay you know I meant to put Hot 10 instead of 11.

hot girl #22 you got going on huh i see keep to the coe of the hot girls huh do it then whats up hotgirls #11,8,cg,45,and the rest of the hot

Heckler: If you don't like it then I suggest you just stop coming to this post and you won't have to see it.

Thanks for you cooperation
Hot Girl 11 (Shneka)

Quick responding to yourself....

That's Quit...

ENOUGH SAID....and I mean you can't beat ENOUGH SAID... ....little hot girl...WHERE"S THE HOT WOMEN...you can keep the girls....

Heckler can you pleease stop hating. We really don't need a fan club that bad. But if we do, please believe me you will be the first one contacted being that your our #1 hater. . I will be out of the office for a minute, but when I come back yes you can get our autographs.

Its hard being a HOT GIRL, but hey somebody has to do it.

whats up hot how was lunch today and i told ms sherry that you shouted out to her shes' looking at it now .

I'm giving a "shout out" to my Hot Girl Sisters! I'm excited about the upcoming season, and I'm ready to roll with you.

Thanks for the membership!!

Talk to you soon!

WHERE EXACTLY IS THAT BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT AND WHAT KIND OF TOURNAMENT IS IT. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING A PEEK AT THESE HOT GIRLS. SOUNDS LIKE IT MAY BE WORTH ME RIDING UP TO THE ATL.

Hey ladies, SassyCy checking in on the late late. But why do I have to read all of this hate hate? We show much love for all! So everyone just get along and do the dang thang just play ball! On the field is where it will count and Just Us will be ther no doubt. Have a Blessed evening relax and chill. Remember GOD is the one and only and he sent his son to die for us on the Hill.

Much Love,

Cy Out!

I see you Bad A-- yellow boy and Ms. Sherrie!!! You know we blondes have to stick together! Please stop hatin' on us- we just tryin' to do the d@&* thang!!! What's up ladies. Hot Girls the shopping trip is to Gatlinburg on the 17th-Seriously let me know if you are in by Friday.

Count me in Hot. I have a few more things to get.

Shneke , check your email.

hot girl #11 are u the shneka that was profiled earlier

Yes she is why?

no reason just cuious. trying to put a name with a face

That's cool, cause you know theres a lot of us HOT GIRLS. ! Just kidding!!!!

appreciate info you. girls keep doing your thing