BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wolf asked that we show why he wears and suggests all pitchers wear a mask.(Caution: Very Graphic)

A good friend of his, who is known as a good fielding pitcher caught one to the face. In the days of these hot bats, it seems like a good idea.

Here is the link:
http://basasoftball.com/hit1.jpg

Re: Wolf asked that we show why he wears and suggests all pitchers wear a mask.(Caution: Very Graphi

That's why I will be doning the mask in '06

Re: Wolf asked that we show why he wears and suggests all pitchers wear a mask.(Caution: Very Graphi

My derrty has a medal plate in his face on tha left side, & he still pitches today. He said tha only thing he hates tha most is going through tha medal detecter & they treat him like he's SADDAM!!LOL-LOL

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf

How was your Holliday? Hope all was good!

It was chillaxing at its best!!!!

Hey Wolf Thanks for all you do for the BASA "FAM" with any softball info! And much love to PITCHERS on all levels of BASA (if you never pitch then you can't even feel me) can I git a AMEN!!! UBN TERMINATED

A-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!