BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HIT THE ROAD!!!!

ALL THIS TALK FROM THE STORM AND CLASS ACT, STOP IT BECAUSE YOUR NOT EVEN GOING TO EACH OTHER TILL NELLYS TOURNY!!!! NEITHER ONE OF YOU TEAMS TRAVEL FOR THAT MATTER BOTH THE HOLE CITYS DONT GO NO WHERE. I THINK IF YOUR GOING TO TALK DAT **** THEN TRAVEL AND SEE EVERYONE LIKE GRAYSTONE DID!!!! YA RIGHT THO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ST.LOUIS AND ATL. THIS COMPUTER IS THE WAR YOU TWO ARE GOING TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: HIT THE ROAD!!!!

I want to know why is either team jaw jacking when neither one of them won neither worlds last season. If anything Team Barbecue and Graystone should be the ones talking sh@#, but instead they are probably sitting back laughing at both teams (Storm and Class Act), because they are actually the teams to beat if you want it to really count. When the season comes we all will find out who the best team on the circuit is, but until then, practice, practice, practice, because I'm pretty sure Graystone and Team Barbecue will be.

there is a hater everywhere so to my haters im sure you our the teams we beat ha!!ha!! "GET ON YOUR JOB WE READY FOR WHAT EVER'"

It's all in fun,Storm lost a few playas to Class Act,we dont have any hatred towards any playas that left It's just talking smack...both Teams are ready for the Season to begin!

As far as hitting the road,this past yr we Sponsored ourselves,kinda hard to hit the road with limited We are working on that issue for 06 to hit the road more

I agree also that Team BBQ and Graystone are the BIG FISH,they will have a on them also.With the new additions STORM has made this yr, along with CLASS ACT and their roster,the Super Rec Division will once again be very Competitive...there is a chance that the top 10 Teams in Super Rec should meet in at least 5 tournaments b4 the Worlds

Again its all just talk rite now,having fun,believe you me,We the Atlanta Storm know the TEAMS to watch out for...not that we will over look ANY TEAM

In Softball you beat the TEAMS you suppose to beat and when you face the greater TEAMS,bring your game!Good Luck to everyone in 06!

First of all class-act is no stranger of playing great teams & beating them.All this & that about what this team did or that is tha past. You must don't no s##t about class-act because if you did you would know class-act was a part time gig fo my players last year. I was pledge to Derrty Squad all last year & believe me when i tell you this, i see & saw what needs to be done to be & get back on top. Alot of players could'nt cut it in comp so they added this player here & that player there & made a power house team in super-rec, or even comboing two teams to make one like half rec players wit half comp players.Class-act has been absent fo 4 years so believe me i know what it's going to take to go at tha elite teams, but like my derrty D24 said it's all in fun on tha computer & we must be doing something right to get your attention to respond like you did but we know who to look fo so let class-act & tha storm have there fun of words!! this is 90% entertainment so clilax & be ready fo tha WARS of 06.

Yeah, one mo thing claas-act travels all tha time so get yo info right befo you start typing false hood about a team you don't no s##t about.

all pre-season talk. wolf, you sound like you have sat back a figured everything out about how to get back to the top. you keep reliving the past and those were some good rec. division titles, but it is the past. with all of the pub that you get it seems like you should be playing in the competative division. why did you step down...is it that you couldn't cut it? you've put a team together to compete with the best in the super-rec. don't wake any sleeping giants!

"Players couldn't cut it in the competitive division so they dropped down and make a powerhouse super rec team" That statement alone describes what you are doing to a Tee. Wolf you are a very good ball player but you were once a competitive player as well, don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house as well. Its all good though, we play this game because its fun, believe you me, it will all be decided on the field in 2006. CAN'T WAIT TO SET IT OFF!!! Since class Act travels, are you all comingto Cali in January? We can start the battles then. Good luck to Class Act and everyone else in 2006.

I hoping all sleeping giants wake up!!! tha thing about it is staying real to tha game at all times. I've seen tha changes when i came back home in 2 1/2 years being away. I played comp one year & had a blast especially meeting & playing tha top flight playas. Tha reason why i stoped was because i wanted my own team & at that level tha stl did'nt have tha fire power that tha other cities had back then, maybe we did but did'nt want to come together back than. Supreme at tha time was based out of tha stl but only had about 5 to 6 hometown boys on tha team, so it's really no difference from than until now.Stl is tha citty of tha SHOW-ME & it's time to just do that. I love tha talk & tha hype about what's in stored fo tha future but believe me if you had tha chance to use yo own knowledge of tha game & have tha players that believes in you & as well as yo game you would want yo own team also& your getting gifts from every where because people believe that tha citty as well as tha team is preparing fo ARMAGADDON than do what you need to be done & win. My greatest thing is i'm not scared to try something new because no one else out tha lou wishes to do so. Tha players i have i believe in & tha players that tha other great teams have they believe in themselves also so that's tha ART OF WAR at its best!!

I am not defending Wolf or Class Act. But I am on this board daily and at no time did he say he had the best team. He wanted to be able to compete. Others may have said it but he did not. This is just computer talk as stated before. But this seems to be getting a little out of hand. Furthermore if I remember correctly he stated that he would play comp if certain rules were better. THIS IS ALL IN FUN !!!!!!!!

I'm glad somebody was listening, but at tha same time i can't control what my teamates say i can only support them because they believe in what class-act is all about.I don't steal players i only play with them. we'll start our mission in feb & tha rest will speak fo itself. STL is back & let tha WARS begain real-real soon!!!!

THIS MESSAGE IS TO MR. WOLF, AND I SAY MR. OUT OF RESPECT, BECAUSE SOMETIMES WE AS A RACE CAN BE VERY DISRESPECTFUL SOMETIMES. I LOOK AT THIS SITE EVERYDAY AND LAUGH AT SOME OF THE THINGS THAT ARE SAID BECAUSE WHAT IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO IS THIS, WORDS NEVER HIT A SEED IN THE 6 HOLE, WORDS NEVER THREW OUT A RUNNER TRYING TO SCORE FROM SECOND BASE ON A BASE HIT, AND WORDS NEVER HIT A WALK OFF GRANNY IN THE BOTTOM OF THE SEVENTH TO HELP YOUR TEAM WIN THE WORLD, YOU FEELIN ME. IT ALL HAPPENS ON THAT FIELD. I THINK A LOT OF PLAYERS THAT I SEE LOSE SIGHT OF THAT THIS IS A GAME THAT WE PLAY BECAUSE WE LOVE IT. BUT WOLF THIS IS NOT WHY I'M WRITING YOU THESE WORDS TODAY. WHEN I HEAR SOMEONE USE THE WORD WAR IT SENDS CHILLS UP AND DOWN MY SPINE, AND ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT ARE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT ARE ACROSS THE WATER LAYING IT ON THE LINE FOR YOU AND I. NOW I CANT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE ON THE CIRCUIT THAT HAS SERVED OR IS NOW SERVING IN THE MILITARY, BUT THE ONE'S WHO HAVE SAT ON A C131 AS A TEAM CHIEF, SECTION CHIEF,PLATOON SGT AND PASSED OUT LIVE AMMO TO A CRYING 18 YR OLD KID CAN RELATE TO WHAT I'M SAYING. ONCE AGAIN NO DISRESPECT TO YOU MR. WOLF LETS GET READY TO PLAY THE GAME. PEACE AND GOOD LUCK
A SOLDIER

soldier you got to be kidding me. i know you did not go there with this guy(wolf). that is a little to deep and this is definitely not the forum for that. these guys know one another and are having fun. its entertainment just smack talk. i do understand somewhat where you are coming from but why are you trying to make wolf feel guilty by his use of a very common phrase. i find that to be inappropiate and almost unbelievable that you would even go there. normally i dont post much but come on you are killing me oops i guess the phrase you are killing me offended you as well.

TO 1ST TIMER THE STATEMENT THAT I MADE WASNT INTENDED TO MAKE WOLF OR ANYONE ELSE FEEL GUILTY ABOUT THE WORDS THAT THEY USE. AS I SAID EARLIER THEY'RE ONLY WORDS, BUT IF I OFFENDED ANYONE WITH MY WORDS AND OPINIONS I'M TRULY SORRY. STAY IN THE FIGHT.
A SOLDIER

WITH NO DISRESPECT TO BBQ OR GREYSTONE.THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BUILDING RIVALRIES.ITS GOOD FOR THE GAME.CLASS-ACT,STORM,BBQ,GREYSTONE,AND OTHERS ALL RESPECT EACH OTHERS GAME.SO LIGHTEN UP.EACH ONE OF THESE TEAMS ARE GOING TO TRY TO BEAT WHOSEVER IS IN THEIR WAY.THEY NEVER SAID THEY WERE BETTER,AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CALLING FOLKS OUT,IF THATS THEIR STYLE,THATS THEIR STYLE.

Thank you Nut. All teams goals are to beat the teams mentioned above. We all want what they accomplished. These teams are the measuring stick.

WOLF WILL YOU GUYS BE PLAYING ON THE WHITE CIRCUT OR JUST THE BLACK? AND WILL YOU GUYS BE TRAVELING? MICHIGAN AND OHIO HAVE THE BEST OPEN CIRCUT TOURNYS,GRAYSTONE WAS BEATING THE WHITEBOYS TO.ALL THIS HYPE HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BEAT UP ON SOME LIGIT TEAMS NOT JUST THE BLACK TEAMS EVERY WEEKEND IN THE LOU!!! GOOD LUCK TO ATL,STL,CINCY,DET,N.C., AND THE WHOLE SOUTH!!!

But really who cares about playing the white boys. Every white tourney we go to there is no fun. All the black teams besides US get put out early so in the end there is white people and a black team. What fun is that??????1 just a Beer drinking Weekend....no Family but I think between BASA and Black USSSA ther are enough tourneys to play in so we want have to play the White tourneys. Hell the are disrepectful anyway!!!!!1

To tha soilder, i just read yo statement & you speak about our troops on tha other side of tha world. I did'nt tell them to go over there, & to be totally honest we should'nt be over there anyway trying to control another country,we need to handle our bizzness here about tha people that lost there lives from tha storm, & there's killings every day on our streets with these gangs & drugs. Don't take non of this tha wrong way & read this with a large mind of thoughts because like i posted earlier this is 90% entertainment. Look at it like this where all on tha computers talking & etc, not on tha streets doing ect so in itself we as tha people are growing with out knowing fo tha betterment of black people!!!!! peace.

WOLF I WONT GET INTO A DISCUSSION WITH YOU ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT I THINK MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN COMBAT SHOULD BE THERE, BECAUSE BELIEVE YOU ME A LOT OF THEM FEEL JUST AS YOU DO, BUT THEY HAVE NO SAY SO WHETHER TO GO OR STAY.KEEP UP THE GOOD ENTERTAINMENT AND I'LL SEE YOU ON THE FIELD. PS YOU NEVER MET ME SO THE FIRST TOURNAMENT THAT I SEE YOU I'LL PUT OUT MY HAND AND INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU.CONTINUE TO WORK MY BROTHER AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS. SOLDIER

Why is it that you must call out the white teams? Are white teams really that bad to play against? I happen to be white, and I have never had a problem playing in any black tournament. You have to comfortable around yourself or you'll never be comfortable around anyone else black/white/red, doesn't matter.

stl17 this is a black softball website where we discuss black issues, use black terminology ect... If you are offended by any terminology that you perceive to be racial please dont log on to this site. Are you asking blacks on a black website to refrain from using terminology or references that you deem to be offensive as a caucasian. Think before you speak. Apparently you are not comfortable using this site if you were you would not be trying to make #15 comments a racial issue. i think that i really being nice. i cant tell you what i really want to tell you.

Yall bro's are hyped up let white boy speak his mind but put him in his place when outta line... So white boy why do you play on the circuit if a comment like that offends you. It is what it is, and nothing more or eles there would be a rule that no tokens are allowed.I find it humorous that most folks onthe circuit call it that. Hell it cali..... well the west coast thats all us brothers have to play is with the white boys. so feel blessed that you have an option to play either. on that. Jah Love..

WOLF::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
QUESTION: Why do you respond to people who hide behind the computer and dont use their real or tag name. Many people know the wolf,d24,#15 etc...Many of the people who do the player,etc are most likely those who arent man enough or dont have the
to say it to your face. And for soldier being related to a military spouse and around the military everyday it was best you just stayed off this sight if those words offended you, and by you being in the trenches as you say you are it is hard for me to believe
words got to you that much. Sounds kind of soft to me.