BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bats for 2006...

What are the best and hottest bats (legal bats, not those fixed ones) out now?

Re: Bats for 2006...

ME PERSONALLY, I'M FEELING THE MAYHEIM(GREEN),I BELIEVE THAT WORTH IS BRINGING A NEW ONE OUT THAT'S HOTTER THAN THAT ONE. BALL OR FALL,WHAT UP FAM.

Whats up Dinsum? Man Im looking to purchase new bats and its hard finding the Miken freak which is what I like. Ive actually looked at the Mayheim. The length of the barrel threws me off. Is that what you've been swinging?

HEY BALL OR FALL THIS IS YOUR BOY IN THE DERBY-CITY. TALK WITH BIG BOY WE HAVE SOME HERE IN THE DERBY-CITY .BUT I THINK THE NEW SYNERGY IS GOING TO BE HOT THE BLUE ONE. WHAT UP BY BRO DIMSUM#10.IS YOUR STILL SHINING

Whats up Neal? You know who this is...This is Chris, left handed outfielder who plays with Jabalis, live in Tenn.

Tha new Jeff Hall Mayheem is off tha chain!!!!!!!

Hey Wolf, whats going on man? How was your holiday? I heard that Worth was coming out with a new one...So its hot like that? Well Ill wait and see what happens because you know they are quick to ban bats.

YES BRO I KNOW WHO U ARE .I WAS SAYING GET IN TOUCH WITH ME OR BIG BREW .TO SEE IF WE HAVE YOUR FREAK HERE IN THE DERBY-CITY.BIG BOY IS BREW.

COol,cool...I havent spoken with anyone since the season ended. What you been up to?

What about those Synergy's? I heard they were really hot..I swong one, the red one, and it had pop.

HEY WOLF#24 I HEARD THE SAME THING ABOUT THAT BAT. BUT IS IT BETTER THAN THE SYNERGY(CNT).WHAT WAS THE SCORE IN THE FOOTBALL GAME.

Ball or fall, derrty this bat is off tha dam chain. We have a promo & it's all white & it'll turn some over real quick!! tha holiday was real cool i won't & i can't complain!!

I feel you Wolf. Hey, have they been released yet and what they hittin for?

Tha rep said they'll be ready in late jan or early feb!

BALL OR FALL JUST GETTING THE 502BOYZ READY FOR 2006. AND DOING A LOT OF FUNDRAISER FOR THE SEASON. AND TRYING TO GET US READY TO HIT THE TOP 10 IN THE REC DIVISION. ARE YOU PLAYING WITH THEM THIS SEASON.IS IT GOING TO BE FIVE O OR JABALIS. ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN.

BALL OR FALL, I SWING THE FREAK PLUS 26oz,I LOVE IT,THE BALL COME OFF THAT BAT SUM SERIOUS.I BURSTED ONE RIGHT BEFORE THE WORLD IN ORLANDO AND THEY SENT IT BACK TO ME A WEEK AFTER WE GOT BACK FROM THE WORLD.

Neal, Im not sure yet. Im weighing my options. Im also looking to move out towards Texas or Cali once I graduate in May. As far as I know of they are going to be together again.

Dinsum, so its hitting hard? Good, Im looking for something. Im hands are in love with the Freak. I played in a tournament that didnt allow them and it took me a couple of swings to get use to something else.

BRO' ITS THE TRUTH.

Isnt the freak plus banned in alot of tournament play?

ON SOME, BUT MOST OF THE TOURNAMENTS WE GO TO IT'S LEGAL. I'M STILL GOING TO GET ME A REGULAR FREAK FOR THOSE TOURNEYS THAT YOU CAN'T USE THE PLUS IN, BUT FOR THE MOST PART,I CAN USE THE PLUS.

Dinsum, where you located and who you play with?

Dinsum, let me know where you find a regular freak... I want a 27 oz. Thanks...

wassup chris and sweat this ya boy kj. i still swing the same old blue mizuno 6 years strong lol.

KJ, Ive tried the mizuno and I just couldnt get a feel for it, but Ive seen other people hit hard with it. my hands have to develop a feel for the bat or I cant use it.

BALL OR FALL GOOD LUCK ANY WAY IN 2006.AND GOOD LUCK WITH SCHOOL.YOU NEVER GET TO MUCH EDUCATION.

BALL OR FALL,I'M LOCATED IN BIRMINGHAM,AL. I PLAY FOR THE TEAM,L.M.S.(LAST MEN STANDING). I'LL LOOK INTO FINDING THAT 27oz FREAK FOR YOU ALSO.HIT ME UP AT SweatHarkins@hotmail.com. My phone # is 205-821-5964. Holla at you boi.

Neal, I spoke with Brew last night and he said his connection has fallin off the earth and he has no idea how to get in contact with him. You have any idea?

BALL OR FALL I WILL FIND OUT THIS WEEKEND. THEN I WILL CONTACT YOU. ARE YOU CAN CALL ME AT 502-608-2273