BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........

"AAAYYYYY".... ...welcome back everyone....I hope you enjoyed your good eatings.... ...now,here hit this ...and HOMECOMING can the people have something 2 read while their ......DERRTY#2...."CHURCH"

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........

What up Tito.

How was the Thanksgiving?

what up tito....fresh in from the derrty south....had a decent time....got put out of Strokers....long story....holla later....YD#2 out

Good Morning

What up Church #2 how was your day ?

What up board giving shoutouts to all my peeps...

Davida #4, Ms.Nashville, Homecoming, Coach D, NKO, Dinsum #10, Ms.Arkansas, Jemeka #30, Ball or Fall, Exdous#4, and for anyone I miss hope you had a nice weekend.

HELLO BOARD MEMBER. I HOPE EVERYBODY WEEKEND AND THANKSGIVING WAS GREAT AND SAFE.I JUST WANT TO SAY HELLO TO EVERY ONE. AND THINGS IN THE DERBY-CITY ARE GREAT.THE SEASON IS GETTING CLOSE. BUT NOT AS QUICK AS IT NEEDS TO.TAKE CARE ALL BOARD MEMBER. FROM THE 502BOYZ AND MY SELF BE SAFE.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY AND WEEKEND...

MY SPECIAL MONDAY SHOOTOUTS

NASHVILLES FINEST 21, JEMEIKA 30, PITCHER 30, MS NASHVILLE, CHURCH #2, HOME COMING, DINSUM 10, MS ARKANSAS, EXODUS 4, NKO, COACH D, GREENE 44, MY GIRL SHNEKA 11 AND MY TEAMMATES (GAMIXX) G.M.F.L

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

What up board...a little sleepy today. I guess when they say "at my house, there is a party every nite, well, that's how it was at my house for the holiday, courtesy of cousins! But they didn't have to go home, but they had to get the out of my house....lol

What up board, had a great time over the Hollidays. Hate to be back at work, but we gotta do what we gotta do. I want to shout out to first: All my HOT GIRLS in Tennessee, all my other girls from Tennessee: Davida, Ms.Nashville, Nashvilles Finest, and everyone else, Twain, Wolf, Class Act 3, White Chocolate, Church, Smallz, Zone 3, Gregg, and anyone I missed this is for you .

HOT GIRL 4 LIFE!!!
A What you want boy? I want a HOT GIRL!
A What you need boy? I need a HOT GIRL!

What up everyone hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving mine was blessed. Special shoutouts to my "All Dyme" Team members, Nashville's Finest #21, Ms. Nashville, Davida, Sheneka and all the rest have a great week! COACH D OUT!

what's up board, hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving, anybody get up at 6am like me and hit those sales!! Hey I got my room booked for the super draft, y'all better move quick for the host hotel, all she said they had left was smoking rooms

I want to give a special shout out to the man with the master plan: MR.Clay Dickey

Who are the "All Dyme Team Members"?

Back at ya Shneka,

Shouts out to The Lou(Wolf, Tito, YD#2, The big dogs Drake and Hercle)Cashville(Ms. Nashville, Nashville's Finest, The Hotgirls) Illinois( Homecoming, Exodus),
ATL(Owens, D24, Smallz, Swole, Davida, Billy Ray) and my homies in the F-L-A(Drew, Ian, Serene, Stacie, Gary AKA G-Money, Gina, Sammy, newest Class Act member Lotay, Eli, WB24), forgive me if I left you out. I'm in the holiday mood.

Hey 911, for the record the Hot Girls are out of Chattanooga, and I'm from Cleveland, right down the road, but we all represent Tennessee to the fullest.

Good Morning...Church, Home Coming, Nashville Finest#21, Davida#7, Greene#44, Ms. Nashville, Nko, Dinsum#10, Exodus#4, Gina, 911, Keithag, and the rest of the family. Ms. Arkansas is checking in. I am bless to have escape the tornados that ripped through the state last night. I hope all had a good holiday. Also, I hope no one is broke like I am from shopping on Friday.

Ms. Arkansas

HEY 911, THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT SWEETIE, BUT I'M FROM CASHVILLE, I JUST PLAY FOR GA MIXX, NO BIGGIE THOUGH, SO HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND AND THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY?

Whats up to the board and I would like to say that I am glad to see that all my family made it back safe and sound. My shouts go out to the main ingredients(Ms. Dat, Ms. Arkansas, Gina, Davida #7, Nashville Finest, Ms. Nashville, Hotgirl 11, Church, Wade, Exodus, YD#2, Clay, Homecoming, LoTay) and everyone else that comes on to the site. Welcome back.

CHURCH,YD#2,NASVILLE FINEST,NEAL, DAVIDA#7, MS.NASHVILLE,WADE, HOTGIRL,COUCH D, MS. DAT, 911, MS.ARKANSAS,NKO,SMALLZ,D24,#15,ZONE3,WOLF,GREENE#44, NODOUT22, and whomever I forgot,charge it to the game. Fam, what's happening,how was everyone's Thanksgiving.I'm glad to see that everyone made back safe and in good health. I hope that you guys have a great day,Peeeeace. Sweat AKA DINSUM#10,L.M.S.BIRMINGHAM,AL

Dinsum,my thanksgiven weekend was real cool. I spent thanksgiven with fam & did tha rest at nelly's house, & played in our annual turkey football tournament. We lost but it was fun!!!good luck to you & yo team in 06.

Wassup everyone, I want to give my shoutout to Dee#24,CHURCH,EXODUS,NKo,Clay the man,Davida,Shneke,Homecoming,T.Hill,Greene,Ms.Arkansas,Ms.Dat, if I miss anyone, I'm sorry. I'm glad that everyone had made it back home safe. I tell you the true, I ate some much I was , I just realized how much my stomach can hold , I think I gain 20lbs this weekend . I'm going to have to that off, and wait for X-mas Holiday to pig out again

"AAAyYYYY"....What's crackin?..everyone....

HEY CHURCH I SAW YOU CHECK IN ON OUR WEB SITE. THANK FOR THE MESSAGE YOU PUT ON THERE.HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD THANKSGIVING.

What'd up?....Neal...and how's 'em BOYZ....I see you all are getting ready for the up and coming season.....GOOD LUCK..."CHURCH"

What up?

Thanks for all the shoutouts sorry I'm just having time to check all the messages on here. Nice to know that everyone had a good safe and nice weekend and holiday...

WOLF,WHAT'S HAPPENING FAM',THANKS FOR THE SHOUTS.I'VE BEEN CHECKING OUT YOUR LINE-UP FOR 2006,YOU HAVE A POWERHOUSE FOR REAL,THAT TEAM IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH I'VE PLAYED WITH AND AGAINST MOST OF THEM YOU TRULY HAVE A GREAT GROUP OF GUYS THAT ARE GONNA MAKE A BIG STATEMENT IN '06 GOOD LUCK AND TELL MY FORMER TEAMMATE "RUSS", SWEAT SAID WHAT'S HAPPENING. L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

Davida and Shneka, sorry about the geographical errors, but we are all BASA at heart.

What up everyone. Happy Monday !!!!!!!

We know, its all to the good.

BASA this is like a chat room maybe u should look into having a chat room on the site where they can chat live with each other just a thought peace!!!!

Hey folks!! Glad to see everyone is back in one piece (some larger than when we left) but it's all good. Los, glad you all are back up and running and thanks for the call. Shout outs to ALL!!!! Have a good evening...

What'd up?....SMALLZ call me later at the crib...and Redde....I'll be calling you in an hour....and ZONE3...calm down...it's not going down like it's planned...WE ALL HOPE that OUR TEAM will be the best...just make it a competion, and don't believe the hype.....and you'll have your chance...and OWEN's big ups 2 you and I wish you well on your return....and looking forward 2 the competion...after all BAR-b-Q is the WORLD CHAMPS....so we are coming for your title....this YEAR!!!....REALITY CHECK.....people......"CHURCH"

What's up BASA fam? Hope everyone had a good holiday. It was hard to come back to work today after the 4 day break, but good to get away from the left over turkey Ms Arkansas feel ya on being broke, the bargains were too good to pass up Nupe85 holla at ya girl when you get a chance.

Good afternoon....CHURCH and OTHERS....late check-in...trying to catch up my work....KING OUT!!

NASHVILLES FINEST#21 I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING.ALSO MS.NASHVILLE THE SAME GO FOR YOU.WELL THAT GO OUT TO ALL THE BASA LADY.FROM THE DERBY-CITY AND THE 502BOYZ.