BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Final piece to a Championship for '06 bout to be added......

Stay tune for a big surprise ..... the final two well known pieces shall be announced soon. Storm is ready to do battle with anyone so line up ....... Zone 3 when you hear one of the two I think you might want to rethink the middle ..... but one thing you dont know because you are new on the circuit is that in '03 we started in the 5 man and never came out until we were being sized for those champion rings.

Re: Final piece to a Championship for '06 bout to be added......

March 18th, the KICK-OFF CLassic in Carolina will be the perfect place to get it started. I am sure Team BBQ will be there as well, who probably will have something to say about '06.

q dont hide them unleash the answers buddy class act inc we dont keep secrets baby and as far as the middle goes u know me baby im not the middle guy u feel me.ha ha ha ha owens u know that ive got nothing but love and respect for u i know that u would make some great changes and that THE STORM STILL THE BEAST IN THE SOUTH BUT STORM PLEASE REMEMBER THAT CLASS ACT INC WILL HAVE A SAY SO AS FAR AS THEM RINGS GO BABY.AS FAR AS RAGDOLLS PLAYING 5MAN OWENS YES I LISTENED TO MY BIG BROS ALL LAST YEAR ABOUT THEM PLAYING 5MAN BACK IN THE DAY BUT HELL WITH TONY JOHNSON THE 5MAN ISNT NEEDED AT ALL DUE TO HIS GREAT DEFENSE AT THE PITCHER POSITION.MAN ILL SEE YALL ON THE DIRT BABY.ZONE3 OUT CLASS ACT#3

Owens you keep talking about tha middle, that stuff does'nt matter to me!! you forgot to tell ZONE 3 & everyone else that CLASS-ACT introduced you with a double dipped of tha 5-man in HUNTSVILLE in 2000 of tha championship. I quote by one of yo coaches telling me that where not tha real champion we might be tha peoples champions but not tha real champions. All of tha sudden you got double dipped by tha peoples champion!!!! good luck to you & yo team!!!

Yep Wolf, I was there and seen the whole **** thang. Class Act baby.

Wolf ..... You know I dont talk tha middle, your newest member Zone 3 talkin tha middle ....... we just beat teams that live in tha middle. Good Luck Class Act in '06. Wolf put your SHOW on tha road....looks like an Indian Summer here in tha South so come on down and get a work out ....... how bout 3 out of 5.
Oh in 2000 ..... different team, different day .... this Storm team has never been double dipped...but as you already know we will do little dippen. YA JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS GAME....See Ya on Tha Dirt.

Hey Owen, since you are answering questions and giving advice about the Storm does this mean you are officially coaching this team?? If so - A big Welcome Back and if not, well thats too bad.

Owens, from CEO to CEO i would love to come back down that way fo a 3 out of 5 work out if that's what you wish to do.We can make it happen in Feb some time. Just let me know how your schedule is running or looking & we can try & set something up asap!?.

Yeah let me know so i can get a front row seat, i can't miss this work out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW MUCH ARE THE TICKETS,I'M IN AND "DINSUM".

Wolf ....sounds great. The best practice is game situation. We never practice as a team we would rather put ourselves in a live game to see where we truly are. This should be great for both teams. I will set it up, you just let me know when.... call me 404-597-7446.