BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA TALENT SEARCH (POST YOUR SKILLS (RESUME)HERE)

To all players who are new to the circuit or fairly new and want to get noticed please posts your skills here,teams you have played on, where you live now, and position. Many people out here need to find a softball home for next year and are tired of beggin. Please coaches look these names over and remember them or give them at least a tryout if they live in your city. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU CAN GET A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH. Dont let a hometown player get away from you at the draft.

Re: BASA TALENT SEARCH (POST YOUR SKILLS (RESUME)HERE)

I live in the montgomery Alabama area. I played All-Navy for 3 years would love to get with a team in the surrounding area or to start a new team if anyone interested. I have about 4 other ball players here with me in the area one being my brother who played college ball(baseball) at Arizona st. in the late 90's. if anyone looking to fill some spots or start a new team holla. Played in the Panama City black worlds years ago and they called me Tank than. Played with a put together team out of south carolina.
my profile
----------------
wt-240
ht-6'4
bat- right
play- pitch/right and left center
speed- fast but not blazing can play better outfield than anything else.
type hitter- I can hit all over and pound them 350ft plus

Have not had the pleasure of playing on the black ciruit yet.Played alot of USSSA,NSA and some ASA. I am a 3rd baseman with a good glove and a good stick. Play some second also would catch or extra hit. Recovering from a knee injury so not as quick as i once was. Usually don't hit alot of home runs but I do scorch the ball on the regular.
1999 WWJD - USSSA CLASS C STATE CHAMPS(ALL TOURNAMENT TEAM)
1999 LP SPORTSCARDS - NSA CLASS D STATE CHAMPS,5th NSA WORLDS
2000 WWJD - NSA CLASS C STATE CHAMPS
2001 DAWG POUND - USSSA STATE ALL TOURNAMENT TEAM
2002 KAOS - ASA B NATIONALS (5th)
2003 E.C.PAGES/THE BARN- 5th USSSA CLASS C NATIONALS
2004 Classic Construction-NSA C WORLDS in INDY 4th
2005 Creative Design-USSSA CLASS B STATE CHAMPS
NSA CLASS B 2nd IN STATE
USSSA CLASS B NATIONALS 5th
3&2 at USSSA B WORLDS

5'10",245lbs bat right,throw right,good glove
See you guys at the super draft.
Keith

Played Most of my softball in the military, right now I'm in Alabama, fort Rucker which is located in Enterprise.

2003 Class A Industrial 1st team All American (ASA)
2004 Class A Industrial 1st team All American (ASA)
2004 CLass A National Champ AFS/Miken
2004 Military Worlds (outstanding Defensive Player)
All-Army Softball Team
Can Play both Corners 1st& 3rd, pitch,
Bats(R)
Throws (R)
Plenty of power
Can also spread the ball
But most of all a team player
Sponsored By Miken

Muddy when did you play All Army Softball? I was a member of that gold medal team 1994 and 1995. Where are you located? I am MSG Caswell and most on the All Army Team know me very well.

Caswell,

I know you man, you were stationed at bragg that year that was the first yr I went up there, I was stationed with Mike P at Ft Sam. Got Cut that year went back 3yrs later from Germany. Have you Heard from Matt Hill or anybody, Mike and I holla all the time.

Muddy at what 2004 military world tournament were you most outstanding defensive player and what team did you play for.

Hey MSG Cas you a 13B....nicknamed Junebug...in Hawaii

Eric Allen hit me up i'm in Birmingham call me once u read this or Email me at iruntd2238@aol.com NODOUT22-We All We Got

Eric Allen hit me up i'm in Birmingham call me once u read this. NODOUT22-We All We Got

Played in the military worlds up in D.C Walter Reed, Played with Fort Myers, Ant Nelson and the Crew

yeah I was their that year also just dont remember any outstanding defense award or team that year

Coletrain,

who did you play with that year? Oh! if you need me to send you a pic let me know. Beat the Marine corp in the if game, played 3rd.

Kirby Puckett, hit me up. I talked to u once before. I am E West in Peoria. Let's talk about who u are working with and see if we can make a wave on the BASA circuit. I have commitments from some extremely talented players. Call or email me ASAP!

Yeah, I played in Hawaii on the All Army Hawaii team from 1993 to 1996.

I live in Tampa
Ht: 5'11
Wght:230
Bat: Left
Throw: Left
Average Batting in Tournaments: 700-850 consistanly
Best hitting average: .965 2003 Capital City Invitational, Most Valuable Player. 9 Homeruns with Bell Corp.
Can hit for average and power
Softball experience:8 years 98-present
Professional baseball: 90-96
Levels player:AA,A,B,C and occassionally D.
Teams: White Circuit, Smith Barney, Gulf Coast Easton, Bell Corp and Tampa Kaos.
Team: BASA Circuit, Tampa Storm. Black Hawks once.
Average at least 3 MVP's per year and almost make All Tournament Team when place 1st or 2nd.
Very Serious about softball Looking Hard. Plenty of references. I'm willing to tryout for any team. Good Sponsorship is a must, I will earn my keep.

Vernon,

You probably don't remember me. I am good friends with Robert Gaskins your teammate on Bell Corp. And I have helped run The Capital City Invitational.

I said all of that to say this. I will vouch for you if anyone needs a reference on the BASA circuit. I have a feeling you'll be signed by the end of the week.

911, I appreciate you looking out for a brother, I just have enjoyed playing on the BASA Circuit when the opportunity comes, I love it. There's no Circuit like the BASA Circuit.

Peace.