BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stay In Shape.

Ladies, please don't eat too much , and start looking like one next year on the field .Ladies, To keep your body in shape for the Holidays, eat all you can eat, don't turn nothing down , so when "06" come, you will have the perfect shape. Ms. Nashville, you know me and you got to keep in shape to fit those catsuits for next year. Everyone , please have a safe and Happy Thankgiving Day. We have a lot to talk about on Monday.

Re: Stay In Shape.

Gina, I'm planning to hit the gym really hard after Thanksgiving and X-Mas. So, for now, I'm going to enjoy myself on tomorrow and X-Mas!

I would like to say to all my brothers and sisters of the BASA, to have a Happy Thanksgiving Day and be careful. Ladies do not go out with strangers(we have a lot of crazy people out here), men you must listen to this very careful. I would like for all single men to make sure you strap up.

See Gina,you play too much! you didn't even give me a shout out and I'm one of your best friends ,

I know you gonna keep that "apple" looking good for 06,don't eat too much,be safe Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'm sorry Dee #24, how can I forget you, you look out for lil sis all the time, you my best friend, I play toooooo much. Dee I want you to have a Happpppy Thankgiving Day, and you don't eat too much turkey. Black Beauty is out of here, going to do want I do best, and drop it like its . See ya

Thanx Gina I feel better now