BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hump Day Wednesday Shoutout

Wassupppp Church,Nko,Exodus,Greene,Ms.Nashville,Davida,T.Hill,911,Ms.L.A.,Ms.Arkansas,Homecoing, and the rest of the board member that I miss. Church a little slow this morning on the board, he is right about now just kidding. I play too much Church. So give your shoutout on a Hump Day Wednesday.

Re: Hump Day Wednesday Shoutout

What's up Gina? Shoutouts to all the frat, Church,Ms.Dat,NKO,Wade,aww forget it there is to many to name cause we all fam. Guess I should start this party off since Gina don't smoke. Here you go and for the non smokers here' a liter to kick it off. The cranberry juice,oj,and soda is in the fridge. Gina quit playing I saw the pictures and all I can say is WHOA!

SHOUTOUTS TO ALL MY PEEPS!!!!

DAVIDA #4, MS.NASHVILLE, CHURCH #2, EXDOUS #4, COACH D, JEMEKA #30, BALL OR FALL, LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY BOO HOMECOMING...

I'm with you Gina, "IT'S HUMP DAY"!!!! Wait a minute I'm not at work

"Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in BASA Nation have a safe one".

Coach D Out!

Hey everybody . Church is probably at work participating in the pre-holiday festivities, goofing off ...:) Hope everyone has a nice holiday and don't eat too much!!!

HEY MY PEEPS:

MY HUMPDAY SHOUTOUTS GO OUT TO NASHVILLE'S FINEST, MS NASHVILLE, DIRTY 30, PITCHER 30, CHURCH, GREENE 44, GINA, SHNEKA, EXODUS #4, NKO, COACH D, DINSUM #10, HOME COMING AND ALL OF THE OTHER BASA BOARD MEMBERS. HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Wut up Fam,just wanted to say good morning to my peps.

SWEAT, L.M.S. BIRMINGHAM,AL

Have a safe Turkey Day!!!!

Greene#44.Signing..OFF..

"AAYYYY"....What's crackin?....I'm here at work...being "FAKE"... ...If you all know what I mean....Co-workers are characters themselves....but...HAPPY THANKSGIVING....2 ALL...and Ms.Dat...I am bumping my and being ......DERRTY#2...."CHURCH" ...Hello..Ms.NASHVILLE,HOT GIRL,GINA,EXODUS,NKO,DON KING,THE D's ...SECURITY... ,and GREENE#44,YD#2,WADE #2,MS. L.A.,ALL my DOWN SOUTH PEEPS,WEST COAST,EAST COAST,AND HATERS ...got 2 keep my GUARDS up...HAPPY HOLIDAYS...and enjoy and don't forget 2 "CHURCH".......DERRTY#2....

Hey church do me a favor right quick!!!

"AAAYYYY" Just a Little SMOKE for the WEEKEND....check in...

"AAYYYY"....What's crackin?....I'm here at work...being "FAKE"... ...If you all know what I mean....Co-workers are characters themselves....but...HAPPY THANKSGIVING....2 ALL...and Ms.Dat...I am bumping my and being ......DERRTY#2...."CHURCH" ...Hello..Ms.NASHVILLE,HOT GIRL,GINA,EXODUS,NKO,DON KING,THE D's ...SECURITY... ,and GREENE#44,YD#2,WADE #2,MS. L.A.,ALL my DOWN SOUTH PEEPS,WEST COAST,EAST COAST,AND HATERS ...got 2 keep my GUARDS up...HAPPY HOLIDAYS...and enjoy and don't forget 2 "CHURCH".......DERRTY#2.... HOMECOMING...can I have something for the HOLIDAYS and keep it "CHURCH"......

Call me check your mail box AsAp

Greene

Good Morning....Gina, Exodus#4, Greene#44, Nashville Finest#21, Davida#7, Church, Nko, Home Coming, Ms. Dat, Ms. Nashville, Dinsum#10, Keithag, and the rest of the family. This is Ms. Arkansas checking in this morning with the hump day shoutouts. Everyone have a bless and safe Thanksgiving Day.

Ms. Arkansas

THANKS MS A. HAVE A GOOD ONE GIRL, DON'T EAT TOO MUCH

Thanks Ms. Arkansas for the humpday shoutout!!!! You have a good and safe Thanksgiving

Good morning folks. HAPPY TURKEY DAY to one and all.
Remember guys there are some fools on the highways if you are traveling PLEASE,PLEASE, and PLEASE be careful
Dinsum10 holla at me.
NODOUT22-WE ALL We GOT

Whatz up BASA fam? Hump day shout outs to all of you. Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving and for those of you that like to shop rest up for Friday cause it's gonna be on. I plan to jump out there around 3 or 4am myself. Anyone shopping in the Rocktown holla at me maybe we can get in there together tag team style. What up Ms Arkansas have a good one.

Hello everyone.... I would like to give a shout-out to my sister, Cari, the only sister I have, and my family,the people that are closest to me.. Any one who knows me they know where I am most of the time and that is with my family.. Thanksgiving is the funniest and craziest times for my family and I... I would like to give a shout-out to everyone on the board.... Much Love and keep it "Church".. I'm going on vacation or you could say I'm taking some vacation days from Nov 28th - Dec. 2nd, will talk to you on Dec.5th when I come back to work.. Everyone have a happy Thanksgiving... Everyone ........

Here you go "CHURCH"............

Thanks...for the ...now, be safe and I might need you in my office later..overtime.."CHURCH"

Ms. Arkansas you have mail. Holla back

Shouts out to all my peeps Gina,Greene#44,#2Church,Neal,Dinsum#10,Thill and everyone else whazzzzzzz up? Everyone have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. I am here at work today with these clowns.....someone pass me the smoke please and can I get a crown on the rocks?

Whats up to the people and more power to you'll. Arrive safe and sound on Monday, and do not kick it to hard. I will leave everyone with this quote. Leaders stand out by the nature of their commitment, and the integrity of their character. All my leaders do not let anybody undermine your character. Peace to all and to all a good day. Holla back!!!!!!See ya and now get the #### out of my zone.......

To ALL of my BASA Family!!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Be careful on the roads.... and until Monday
Ms L.A.... we will have to walk at Disney together at least we will be well entertained....

Gina thanks for the picture and I remember seeing you before. That dress is off the chain and you look good in it. You where those shorts and well and have good Holiday and just remember this. Baby got back!!!

Nko all I can say is Aman,Aman and Aman. Now thats CHURCH. Do you thing Gina

I know it's late but they try'n to work a brotha to deaf. LOl Big ups to all my fam here in the BASA here is a shout out Home coming's way

This is a shout out to dem girls in da ville
They sure do grow em thick in dem dare hills
I told you that I would send a shout out your way
I'm sorry I been to busy to just say hey
Happy Thanksgiving and dont have to much to eat
Yaw'll dont need no sugar you already sweet.
Gina and #21 yawll take care
#21 maybe I will see you there? (you know where)

To the rest of the family I will have one soon
Give me some time it will be this afternoon.

Ms. Nashville,

Your are nice, but how bouts a since you gonna be gone so long.

NODOUT22, WHAT'S UP BIG BABBBBBBY. IF YOU CALLED ME AND I DIDN'T ANSWER, IT'S BECAUSE I WENT TO MY MOMMA'NEM HOUSE "IN THE COUNTRY" AS SOME WOULD SAY. HIT ME BACK WHEN YOU GET THE MESSAGE, IF NOT, I'LL CALL YOU WHEN I GOT BACK, THURSDAY OR FRIDAY. YEAH...