BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AAAAAYYYYY WHO WOULD YOU DRAFT

If you were an NBA General Manager and you had a choice of LaBron, Carmelo, Dawayne Wade who would you take and money is no option? Why? Holla back

Re: AAAAAYYYYY WHO WOULD YOU DRAFT

d wade without a doubt

you forgot why 1st timer

"HEYYYYY"....LEBRON......

I would have to agree with 1st timer. D Wade is the total package. He has the quickness of a smaller guard and enough size to take those smaller guards to the hole. He has a great attitude plus the boy is FEARLESS. He gets down and dirty when necessary. LeBron is a very close second but D Wade being older is the better choice for me anyway.

What about Labron? He can play 1-3 can take anyone of the gaurds or forwards to the rim shoot the J over anyone of the 3 and will finsh when close to the basket. He's proven that even though he's young he can take over in the clutch.

I'd take the "KING". I think it's pretty simple why. He makes everybody better. He's the unselfish superstar out there. He's like a younger version of Magic Johnson. Those others are just scorer's. Even without Shaq the Heat should be undefeated. Melo's numbers will be up but time will tell if he can lead a team to playoff series win.

What up Church, you got mail

AI you can not forget about the smallest big man in the game....his heart is huge. He doesn't get all the recogination because he has no one to play with him. He never had anyone and he never will. How can you deny 30 pts, 6 assist, and 4 steals a game?????1

i would take lebron, he can play all five position on the court and can take over a game at any time, wade is good but he has a good supporting cast around him

If you could take anybody in the league right now gimme Kobe B. Now you may not like the all the off the court stuff but on the court, he's the DEAL! He's too strong for 2's and too quick for 3's and you talk about clutch how many game winners has Lebron or AI or D.Wade hit now look at how many KB has hit. I know…I know… he's trying to be Jordan. Well wouldn't you model your game after the best ever! The Lakers will be back this season give em' till after the allstar break.

Lebron

Because he is one of the top 3 players in the game and still has a lot to learn which is scary.

Carmelo with out a second thought.HE BRINGS SO MUCH TO THE GAME WITHOUT ALL THE HYPE.SHOULD HAVE WON ROOKIE OF THE YEAR ACCORDING TO THE NUMBERS AND LEADING DENVER TO THE PLAYOFFS,BUT,NOTHING HAS CHANGED IN THE NBA JUST LIKE THEY ROBBED D.WILKINS IN THE DUNK CONTEST YEARS AGO.

Oh the Ga dawgs got the internet. Well then Welcome. South Ga Magic....i know you get nightmares just thinking about US!!!!!1

Monk, I respect Melo, but after that first year Melo aint really done anything. Even with out the hype can you honestly say that Labron and D. Wade dont bring it everynight. Labron dont even have anybody and has still been doing his thing. Melo barely made the Olympic team.

D wade is a winner. he took his team to the final . had a legitimate chance to win until he got hurt. heat were a playoff team before Shaq riding on the back of D wade. Lebron has not even made the playoffs(i think). the guy can take over a game at will.