BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Atlanta Storm

I don't really have a lot to say but I will say all that needs to be said......... Look for Storm to be faster, stronger, and better than ever!!! With the new additions the Storm roster for 2006 is just about set. Old school got a trick or two still to come. What people fail to realize is that as long as the CORE players are still in place (and they are in place) you can't break the Storm down. Coming Soon two new additions to the Storm Family.
Wolf it was good having you for a weekend, your game is Tight and bat is Hot. All is fare in Love and War and Off Season Recruiting. I know as well as anyone. You got some good ball players (Jimmy, Randy (Zone 3), and Twon). Good Luck Class Act in '06. Its good to have another team on the circuit. I can't wait for the first Class Act Vs Storm match up. Maybe it will happen in ATL.

Re: Atlanta Storm

I 2ND THAT OWENS, KEEP THE CORE AND THIS WILL LIGHT A NEW FIRE UNDER THE STORM, I WILL PUT MY MONEY ON STORM.

hey what up "q"? yeah if i know you like i think i do storm won't be missing a beat at all because if you got anything to do with them then yeah recruiting playas won't be a problem..good luck to you all next year and look forward to playing against you all

just wanted to say wassup coach Q

WELL WELL WELL WHAT CAN I SAY RODNEY U CAN PUT YOUR MONEY WERE YOUR MOUTH IS BABY.LETS BE SURE TO MAKE THAT WAGER A GO. BE SURE TO HOLLA AT YA BOY ASAP ABOUT THE WAGER ILL START IT OFF WITH A MODEST $500.00 THAT THE STORM WHO ARE STILL MY BIG BROS WONT BEAT CLASS ACT REAL TALK GOOD LUCK TO ATL STORM AS WELL AS PRIME TIME IN 2006.ZONE3 OUT CLASS ACT #3

dang zone you are really confident about that huh? class act must be really loaded for the 06...can't wait until we run across each other...stay cool dawg see ya soon

Hey Zone I would have to disagree with you don't know what Class Act have but I've seen and heard about some new aquisitions Storm have made. Me personally I'll go to war with those guys against anyone. Take care see you on the circuit

WHATS UP FRIEND Z3, NAW IM SCURRRRRD, I JUST WANT 2 C SOME GOOD BATTLES N 06, STAY BLESSED.

whats up rodney just making things a little interesting baby.but as for u barry im willing to make that bet against THE STORM AS WELL AS YOUR TEAM SO HOLLA BACK BIG BUDDY.