BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Class Act Roster is Finished

welcome Big LO and T Mack.Glad to have you guys aboard.

Re: Class Act Roster is Finished

GOOD JOB! Now who is "Big Lo" and "T-Mack"? You annouce this stuff like their names are A-Rod and Big Unit or something. Nobody knows them. Who did they play with last year?

Who are u what team do u play 4 I hope they are finish now just sit back and see them fall apart.

Big Lo played for Blackhawks and New imiage

TMack played for GodFathers

Basa is this team for real a hand pickteam

Is #3 still with Class Act haven't heard from him on board in a while.

I don't think so Zone wears #3. That might be the beginning of the end. Argument of numbers....let the saga unfold!!!!!1

congrats to Lo & T Mack. Both guys are great people. Lo I hope things are getting better in So. Fla. T Mack come get your Mayhem Dec 10th will be in touch.

NAW PLAYER CLASS ACT 3 IS STILL AROUND AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH THE NUMBER SITUATION SO BEFORE YOU PUT THE RUMORS OUT THERE IT IS ALL GOOD WE HANDLE THAT SITUATION I WELCOMED ANOTHER #3 ABOARD WITH OPEN ARMS WE WILL HANDLE THE # SITUATION. BUT NAW I AM HERE JUST BEEN BUSY BUT WILL BE BACK ON THE BOARD IN MINUTE SO YOU HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY AND BE SAFE.

HMMMMM....Class act#3.....looks like it's tight on your ASS.....

He been there before. I hope he finds a team this time. Church that is on you1.

Re: Class Act Roster is Finished..NKO

NKO....I just put something on SMOKE for you 2 adlib...."HHEEYYYYY"... ..

NO WAY ALL THESE GUYS WILL STAY GETTING ALONG,MARK MY WORDS A LOT OF THEM R GONNA B WANTING 2 CRY BACK HOME, COACH NUT99, DONT TAKEM BACK.

Hand picking an All Star Team can be a good thang if you have Team Chemistry,Short Roster and for the guys traveling from out of the St Louis area.

The Softball Season is loooong,time consuming and expensive,I hope these playas realize Class Act is based out of St Louis and I'm sure their schedule will be favoring their "own area" of the country ,even playing the BASA Schedule 20 out of 30 Tournies are up north or Texas

This type of Schedule requires lots of ,so if nothing else that will play a huge part in this Teams success in my opinion I personally can't wait to play against these guys,it's always nice to see some new meat Best of luck in 06

D24 class-act's been playing in 98-99-00 & 01.Took a break from 02-04, played in 6 tournaments last year & won 5 of them. People have always betted against me, even when i put class-act together fo tha 1st time in 98 in tha middle of a season & WON THA WORLD with a 75-10 record. So this is'nt new to me of doing this. Before you speak about a team at least check tha basa world book. What's so crazy to me is all tha teams or players that ant won s##t are tha ones blowing. So much respect to them championship teams that know class-act has to go through them because tha past is tha past!!!!! see you all in 06!

Hey Wolf,I'm sure you will have a Team for'06,regardless of who leave,but with so many guys from out of the state,it's kinda hard to keep that in tact,not impossible

I'm sure you have guys lined up that wanna play for you...I'm no hater I wish you guys nothing but success,except when we face off against one another,maybe it will be another game like the Storm/Derrty game in tha "WORLDS"

naw d24 we gonna make this s### go down before the worlds and you can count on that yall really making me want to do this like yesterday man lets get it on.

I've enjoyed playing wit tha storm last weekend, & have nothing but respect fo owens, & nutt but words of war is always between tha lines. I'm not too much of a S##T talker I've never learn that trade, but i will show you more than telling you what class-act & myself are about. I'm not going to suger coat anything when we play each other it's going to be ARMENGADDON DAY!!!!! i promise you all that.

LET'EM KNOW BIG BAD WOLF ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN BABY.BE CAREFUL WHAT U ASK FOR NOT ONLY TO THE STORM BUT THAT GOES FOR ANY AND EVERYBODY.BELIEVE THAT ZONE3 OUT CLASS ACT#3

Hey Zone you remember that game at the WORLDS in B'ham against Derrty,how hyped that was

well i think this match up will have the same intensity,thats what I meant,we will definitely square off b4 the WORLDS in '06

It's a nice thought but if Class Act doesn't travel to the south than it probably will only go down at Nelly's tourney & the worlds because Storm (nor Team BBQ) doesn't travel that much or should I say they don't travel up north hardly at all. If you want to be the best, remember, you need to come and beat the best. If everyone commits to traveling a little in 2006, this will be a year that noone will forget as far as competition goes. Big tourneys to make it to in 2006, Carolina, Memphis, Cincy, Indy, St. Louis (Nelly), Atlanta and of course the World. Come compete at these and then it will be decided on the field who's the best.

Don't Forget about Tallahassee, the competition is always top-notch.

The possiblity of facing each other..Storm/Class Act in at least 4 tourneys in 06,possibly more,u r correct though, the Competition among all the Teams should commit to a lil more North/South

Atlanta Heat
Tallahasse (1-9 tourney)
Nelly's
Nashville (Davida Cash shoot out)

Sorry 911, you are right, Tallahassee is one that I forgot as well. D24, no disrespect but the tourneys I mentioned all have had a minimum of 30 to 40 teams in the past 3 or 4 years. Davida's tourney in Nashville may have that type of turn-out this year (2006) and should because its more centrally located for the teams in the south to make it to but the ones I mentioned along with Tallahassee are ones that you can bank on having a good number of teams to turnout to which would make it worth the while to travel to.

Hey Diplomat,no disrespect taken...I can't speak for the TEAM/COACH...I don't know what the schedule will be like in 06..I'd like to play in all the Major BASA Tournies.. personally

Ummmm.....ZONE3....at least allow the season 2 get started and then proceed from there.....I like your hypeness...need that 2 get by....but don't count us (DERRTY)out playa....WE READY...."AAAYYYYY"....but less see STORM and CLASS ACT we'll take whoever...now YOU bring it....."CHURCH"

WHAT'S UP TITO AND WOLF.

WHATS UP CHURCH NEVER WILL I COUNT OUT ANY TEAM I CANT WAIT FOR THE CHALLENGE OF FACING EACH AND EVERYONE.MAN LETS GET IT ON.GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE 06.ZONE3 OUT CLASS ACT #3

What's crackin?...K-5..just chillin as always...."CHURCH"

zone 3 man you are always popping, popping, popping. i hope you are half as good as you say you are. i will see you between the chalked lines you self declared worlds greatest softball player