BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Super Draft Update

Just to let everyone know; We have secured some great prizes for the Super Draft tourney. As such we have added some competitions to the weekend.

1. A HR Derby for both the Men and Women.

2. A Baserunning Competition for both the Men and Women.

3. A Special award for the participant that travel the farthest to attend the tournament.(Note- You must be returning to the location after the tournament. If you were born in Hawaii, that does not count )

4. An award fot the last Male and Female drafted.

5. Individual awards for 1st - 3rd Place teams.

6. Coaches Award for Winning Coaches.

7. And an unbelievable prize for the MVP's.

Re: Super Draft Update

"CHURCH"

I second the Church!!!!!1

sounds good zone3 will be ready and loaded.

I have a question about the draft. Some of my understanding of it is that for one thing it will give many players a chance to show off the skills they tell us about on the board (and also to have a big party week-end). I think someone also said it was a chance for players to be seen by coaches who have not yet completed their rosters and may be looking to pick up a player or two. Which is it, and will coaches still be looking for players at this time???

IM FOCUSE MANNNNNNNNNNN

Other Info.

It is for both. The majority of players are already on a team and are coming to get some good pre-season practice in and hangout with fellow BASA ballers.

And there are some teams that are looking for that final piece to the puzzle for next year as well as players that want to be a part of the BASA atmosphere, who does not presently play on a BASA team and is looking to get picked up.

Dinsum get to work...

That's what up!! Count your boy in. Hope that BASA is ready, because I'm coming to get my shine on!!! REAL TALK!

What's really going on with the MVP award? You can go ahead and give it to me...

SMALLZ#9
ATLANTA STORM

I will be there and I will make alot of noise at the plate.

Can we finalize the fraternity and sorority at the Super Draft. It would seem like the perfect time.

I WILL BE THERE TO DO MY THING QUIETLY AS USUAL. EVERYBODY SLEEPS ON THIS LIL SLUGGER WASSUP SMALLS AND DINSUM

K****LE

WUT UP K****LE, WHAT' BEEN HAPPENIN WITH YOU.

ONE L,YESTERDAY WAS MY LAST DAY FOR THE WEEK.YEEEEAAAAH. AIR-MAC82,SMALLZ, CURIOUS,AND 1ST TIMER WUT UP FAM.