BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYY"....."CHURCH on a 2'SDAY"....with a little SMOKE!!!..Happy Holidays

...cough..."HEEYYYYYY"....What's crackin?...EVERYONE.... ...I see there's changes right under our ...Hmmm....I really didn't see that one coming... ...congrat's and GOOD LUCK...with your new team ...I wish you all well...and with all these new faces with these teams,the place 2 be might be REC....they seem 2 be making the most moves...and I guess there's no SUPER REC , should be very interesting...in 06....HA,HA,....But...REAL TALK....I don't care where and who you play for THE PAST is the PAST....if you won WORLDS then....maybe a year to 10 years, your team changes...So I have a question...with the players that's making moves...if your TEAM comes up SHORT ....then WHAT!!?? ...back 2 basics or continue 2 make another MOVE.... ,don't take it personal....and if you do SO WHAT!!...but I wish all FREE AGENTS well...even the ones that are RUMORED 2 leave... ....so until then keep it church and here free your mind...and hit this ....."AAYYYYY"...DERRTY#2...."CHURCH"

Re: "AAAYYYY"....."CHURCH on a 2'SDAY"....with a little SMOKE!!!..Happy Holidays

Homecoming.....let it do what it DO.... ..."CHURCH"

Re: "AAAYYYY"....."CHURCH on a 2'SDAY"....with a little SMOKE!!!..Happy Holidays

bam .....There he is.... I knew you wasn't going to leave this out there without a comment or two.....The game is looking fishy...Now will class Act be playing Super Rec or Rec. I can wait til the season!!!!!1 I found the smoke and I'm hoggin it! Cough cough.....here Wade.....pass me the Hen Dawg!!!!!1 Happy thanksgiving

What up CHURCH and my boy #15! Appreciate that cough cough. Hey, the action will be in Super Rec. I think they need to move people up. Hey, stacking can get you in a division you don't want to be in.... cough. Hey, I know Rec will be nice next year... Watch out Magic, you will have plenty of competition in the GA in 06'.

Church, you be a litttle late coming on in the morning. Pass me a lil ...cough....cough....cough......Heeeyyyyyyy wait a minute, I forgot, I don't smoke my bad, I play too much. Anyone got a light, BUD LIGHT

#15.....moves like that are fine...it's not tearing down teams it's making others stronger...meaning some players are hid.....and now there's room for OTHERS 2 make a point....or statement.... .....but again I ask....if your DREAM comes up SHORT...then what....FREE AGENTS...could you give light on this.....and let me use your lighter.... thanks......"CHURCH"

That should not even be a discussion, Class Act will be Super Rec. The only discussion should be whether they are going to Competitive or not.

And the other discussion would be is Storm just a Rec team now. I know this post will be like , but the truth is the truth.I know some folks are this morning, but sometimes change is good
I have a feeling the middle will be fair territory next year and some pitchers will go from to

What'd up GINA?....I'm sorry I'm late, had 2 make a 2 the store and get some Drink and more Cigars....here hit this..... ...and the BUD LIGHTS are in fridge.... ....."CHURCH"

Ok, I see a lot of people jumping ship
Man this stuff is a trip
I thought these guy's were your friends
I thought you would be down to the end
Or is it that they don't mean a thing
Everyone in search of what.....some brass ring
Remember everything that glitters aint gold
It's time for some truth to be told
I guess loyalty doesn't even matter
Remember when we use to yell AAAA batter batter
It use to be we loved the game
Now it seems that we just want to make a name
But I guess...gone and do ya thang
It's not about the glory, honor or fame! (end)

This is not to knock anyone! Like I said gone and do ya thang and good luck in the 06' Peace

"CHURCH"

Homecoming....Good morning to you

Shoutouts to my peeps...#2 Church, Ms.Nashville, Davida #4 ,Jemeka #30,Ball or Fall, Dinsum #10 and Exdous #4 and I almost forgot #15.

Church,that what I'm talking about, I hope you got my Bud Lights in the bottle, love the bottle, hate the can.

Preciate the love Nashville.....guys were are just wondering will Class Act be a bust and/or Storm regrouping!....... Answers will be coming in the near future!!!!!1

Homecoming,

That is some of your finest work.

Thanks 911, coming from you that means alot!

#21 AAAAYYYYY Now that you done made my day
Thanks for sending some love my way
Give me a min so I can get back to you
Unfortunatly I have some work to do.

Hey Church we got any hen in this fridge? I see the cranberry juice.... Now this dont make no **** sense who drank up all the cranberry juice and just gone leave this swallow (lol)

whats up church? well well what can i say Church if it dont work out then Class Act will be back together for another title run im not big on all the moving around it was an opportunity that was too good to turn down whats a man suppose to do? its still much love between zone3 and the Storm baby those are my big bros.it wasnt that went on with the Storm that influenced my decision just cant turn down the opportunity thats all people.zone3 out Class Act #3

it was GHOST....and I think ball or fall...but I did see GINA and #15 in the kitchen....last.....hold on .....Ms. NASHVILLE...baby, could you check on that for me....

Church...

You know that was you in the fridge oh yeah and thanks for sharing it was good.

Hey Ms.Nashville what up for the weekend?

Homecoming, I have no problem with you doing your work first I will wait I have all day..

zone3...you and I will and always will be POTNA's , your move was ,let's hope that all is well....and once again GOOD LUCK.....it will be very interesting.....HMMMMMMM.....DERRTY#2....."CHURCH"

Good Morning to......Church, #15, Wade aka #2, Gina, Home Coming, Nashville Finest #21, Ms. Nashville, Exodus#4, Greene #44, Nko, Dinsum #10, and the rest of the family. I hope everyone is doing fine to day. Ms. Arkansas is checking in.. Church, you have to go back to the store, you forgot to get me a regular Mt. Dew or a Peach Slice

I'm a lil pup. I have to stay in the yard because I can't hang with the big dogs when it comes Bud Light, Hen,.. you know the rest

Ms. Arkansas

Ok, it was me Exodus, I drunk the Hen, Church its your false, you past me a and I don't smoke, so I got grow and drunk the hen cause Church didn't get me my BUD LIGHTS in the bottle, so I drunk the bottle of hen. I want my Bud LIghts.

Thanks for the shoutout Ms.Arkansas hope you have a good Thanksgiving...

Ok, Gina since it was you and you sending me a picture then dont worry about it cause I got 2 more liters in the trunk to keep the party rolling
AAAAAYYYYYY next time take all the juice though dont just leave a swallow

HEY EVERYONE, HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

JUST CHECKING IN AND SENDING SOME SHOUTOUTS TO MY PEEPS. WHATS UP NASHVILLE'S FINEST (LIL SIS), MS NASHVILLE, DIRTY 30, CHURCH #2, HOME COMING, PITCHER 30, MOOSE, YA YA, SHNEKA (HOT GIRL), WOLF #24, DINSUM #10, COACH D, GREENE #44, GINA, NKO, ZONE 3, AND #15

WHAT IT DO???

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)

Davida #4

Why you got to come all up in here taking all the space leave some for me and Homecoming....ha ha ha!!!!Just kidding (big sis)..

wassupppp Davida, thanks for the shoutout, you too Ms.ARkansas. Exodus, I try to send you a pictures, but it doing go through, E-mail me, then I can send it.

Gina, you got mail

LOOK HERE LITTLE SIS, I STILL HAVEN'T MADE MY DECISION, SO YOU BETTER CALM DOWN (ISN'T THAT RIGHT HOME COMING) TELL YOUR GIRL TO CALM DOWN, MY DECISION IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. OH AND ABOUT THE SPACE, THATS WASN'T ME, THAT WAS BASA, IT WOULDN'T PRINT UP MY BASKETBALLS

church hit ya boy up.

Davida #4 Ok I guess I will calm down

How can I tell my Boo to just calm down
When we know you gone come around
Sooner ar later you will see it our way
Till then I will take it day by day
You Big sis I'm in no hurry
My blessing come down like a snow flurry
Then I will give her what she deserves
Just stand back and observe
Only the finest resteraunts we will reserve
We will drink only the finest of wines
As I recite to her my new and original lines
Lines from an unknown ghetto poet
One day everyone will know it. (end)

Whats up peeps and how is everyone doing? I hope everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving and don't eat to much. I will have weigh in on Monday so if you are over weight then you will get a thrashing. Pass the Hen Ex & Wade, Gina I have the Bud Light in the bottle do you want and whats up Ms. Nashville, Nashvile Finest, Davida, Church, Clay, Ms. Arkansas, Greene #44, Wolf, Ghost, and Ms. Dat, Shneka and many more, Church you need to pass the #### man!

Homecoming....

That's the way to tell her baby...lol

What up Nkzone thanks for the shoutout...

NASHVILLES FINEST #21

OK SEE I WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU AND HOME COMING MY ANSWER TODAY, BUT SINCE YOU WANT TO ACT ALL JAZZY, YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER DAY (24HRS) NOW WHAT??? , HOME COMING YOU CAN THANK "YOUR BOO" FOR THE DELAY

Yes NKo, I want the my BUD LIghts in the bottle so I can save my bottle and do my trick I'm just playing, like I told you early today, I play tooooo muchhhhh. Please board don't take that serious. Just having fun. Exodus, don't know what going on with your e-mail, or me send ing them. Just won't go through. I will try again after lunch. That will be 3:00pm Tallahassee time.

Can you send it to Church? He has been able to send them to me. Church is that cool with you?

It's good.....

Church send me one too at nkozone@yahoo.com. I'll holla!!!!!!!!!!!!See ya!!!

..."CHURCH"

What'd up? YD#2......I will be calling you soon.....I may have something in store for you......here hit this..... ......"CHURCH"

What's up Fam' just wanted to say hello to my sistas and wuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup to my brothrens. Hope everyone is having a great day, I am having a WONDERFUL day because today is my last day at work for the Holiday. Stay safe.

I guess I will have to make my daybue as the new Storm 2nd baseman....well, I guess I will be turning double plays with Smallz....ain't nothing....

Just joking. I like Rec! One day I will play Super-Rec....

cant let you get away with that one. daybue

Hey whose got that OOOOOWWWWEEEE? Looks like we running a lil slow this afternnon? Here ya go spark this somebody and lets turn up the real talk. By the way Happy Thanksgiving family!!! I am blessed to have meet so many real people my brothers and mu sista's. Now as my Big Bro would say get da... you know the rest

sorry, you got me. my country talk came out then...debut...

Spell Check, u on top of your game...

i am still laughing about that one. no love lost. later

I guess there is something that I should have asked
Maybe I was moving just to darn fast
I dont want to step on anyones toe's
But there is something that I just gotta know
Is there someone special in your life?
I can't talk to another mans wife
If there is someone we can still be friends
Just let me know if it comes to an end

Nashvilles Finest where you at? I told you I would be right back. Holla at ya boy

Homecoming....

Sorry I'm here i was away from my desk what up with u?

Is there anyone???

No, do you have someone? and do your email work I just sent you something.

What e-mail address did you send it too?

I just click the mail box under your name.

Homecoming....

What is your email address?

I'm looking for you !!!lol

Here you go. Send me a picture too if you can

Why you say that Exdous #4 I was just responding to my baby!!!(Homecoming) Is that a problem lol Just Kidding yeah I guess so I will have to check with my big sis(Davida #4) and Homecoming.

Home coming just called me and said that his computer aint working right. So that's for you nashville finest. He should be back up in a little while.

Thanks for the heads up I was wondering why he didn't respond to me but tell him ok I guess I will wait...lol naw I'll wait but I'm leaving at 3:30 so I will have to catch him when I get home.

If it's not CHURCH....meaning TRUE....don't post....People be REAL TALK....or I'm TELLING ALL.... ....and you ain't RIGHT....

SECURITY....I need for you 2 E-Mail me ASAP... ....."CHURCH"

Ok, I'm back. Whew thought my laptop was going out on me. Must be that OOOOWWWWEEEE my wireless card had got bumped loose and I didn't realize it. Thanks Ex for your help getting it fixed. Nashvilles Finest hit me up on the e-mail Ex gave you.

Homecoming...

What up baby?

I'm waiting for you to send me that mail with a picture.

Church #2

Why you always calling security on me ?

Sorry... Mr.Pres was bust securing the fridge and the hen. What can I do for you? cough....cough

...You need 2 go through the proper CHAIN of COMMAND 2 talk 2 me..........SECURITY!!!...please clear the room of the D sisters....and help them get the FUNK out of my ZONE......"CHURCH"

Ok you all heard the Pres it's time to go lets keep it move'n ladies. We got some to do. I mean some Nation security stuff to deal with. All these guy's changing team and what not. Come on people lets move. NKO where you at?

SECURITY...are those FIGURES correct....on views... .......that's wild...now, I must 2 that....and THAT's a GOOD THING.....Ms.NASHVILLE,can you please come into my OFFICE....and give me a ......"CHURCH"

That looks to be correct Pres. They look almost as good as last weeks. HMMMMMM..... could it be that people are really enjoying Cherch services these days??? Or is it that OOOOOWWWWWEEEE

Homecoming..... something nice 2 end it with.....and keep it "CHURCH"

Exdous #4

You really don't know who side you want to be on do you?

Please e-mail your party and allow us 2 close out properly...SECURITY....you must use the STUN GUNS...and get the WAGON we got one going down.... ..."CHURCH"

Well I'm out see ya'll later....

Homecoming, Exdous #4, and who I thought was my Brother(Church #2), Davida #4, Ms.Nashville (get your man), and last but not least Jemeka #30.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Ok, you..out the door. I'm just doing my job mam. Me and Home coming cool and all but I promised to be the head of security. So one again as the Cheif of Staff would put get the funk out the zone Peace Love and all that other good stuff. I'm gone be nice though hit this on your way out

OK, CHURCH/PRES./#2

FIRST AND FOREMOST I HAVE BEEN ON A CONFERENCE CALL FOR THE LAST 2 HOURS, THEREFORE I HAVEN'T BEEN IN YOUR "ZONE" NOR DO I WANT TO BE IN YOUR "ZONE" SO YOU AND EXODUS #4 (MR SECURITY) NEED TO RAISE UP, AND ALSO BACK BACK AND GIVE MY LITTLE SISTER (NASHVILLE'S FINEST) "50 FEET" . ANY QUESTION OR CONCERNS I CAN BE REACHED RIGHT HERE, THANKS IN ADVANCE

PS DON'T MAKE ME COME TO THE "WHITE HOUSE" ON YOU

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

To the BASA we must say thanx
For putting up with our mess and pranx
You let us play all sorts of games
Even though you know our names
Even when we get in trouble
You never have burst their bubble
Today the board had lots of views
We THANK you for something new
It's been fun and it's been real
Now it's time you all know the deal
Although I hate to leave it alone
It's time to get out the zone.

Everyone it's been fun today lets all remember the ones that dont have any where to go for thanksgiving and no food to eat. Lets each one teach one AAAAYYYYY and that's real talk on CHURCH on a 2'SDAY Holla back 1

CHAIN of COMMAND....SECURITY...got another one going dOWN...shoot first and BAG.... ..."CHURCH"

OOOOOH OK, HOW SOON WE FORGET "BROTHER", GET IN A HIGH PLACE AND FORGET ABOUT FAMILY I SEE. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE SOMEONE SHOOT AT YOUR OWN SISTER??? THATS MESSED "MR PRESIDENT"

Davida #4

Thanks sis but it's cool I love haters!!!!

Homecoming I'm still trying to get that approval.

Stun GUN....

thanks...church...man my bad I been working hard...needed a smoke brake and I got on the board.....what up folks and folkets...church I see...2'sday is a success....however I did notice that we have a new class act #3....hmmmm!

I mean't it as BRAKE...not Break...

Dang!! I meant Break not Brake....got to slow down on this kill...

OK BUT WON'T THAT HURT AS WELL??? WHERE IS THE LOVE MR PRESIDENT? YOU DO WANT TO BE INVITED TO THIS YEARS FAMILY REUNION DON'T YOU, WELL YOU BETTER BEHAVE YOURSELF MR...

Church, did you get it. pass the ...cough....cough....cough, dam I got to say no. Your have a wonderful afternoon, be safe driving home. Black Beauty (Gina) has left the building. Stay Sweet.

I see we had over 1200 visitors to Church on 2'sday, now how many of ya'll went to Church on Sunday. Just curious. Now pass that

I WAS THERE REVY REV, WITH BELLS ON. CHURCH ON SUNDAY IS A GOOD THING

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL THE BOARD MEMBER AND THE BASA FAMILY FROM THE 502BOYZ FAMILY