BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Real Talk on a Tuesday"

Hummmmmmmmm, it seems that alot of dealing and off-season talks have been going on... A couple of powerhouses are being formed and super-rec and rec will be something interesting in 06' . Hey, ain't no more playing in GA and the Lou(I think ) . So, on this Tuesday, keep it Trill and don't half step on Real Talk Tuesday.. CHURCH, EXODUS, NKO, DON KING, #15, #16, Zone3, Home Coming, and the rest of the board, where u at and I know ya'll got some real talk. CHURCH, where is the smoke????

Re: "Real Talk on a Tuesday"

I got you Wade cough....cough for my real talk I would like to send this one to Zone 3 fan and I hope this helps to give you some insight on love.

Love is patient...Love is kind
Love will allow you to speak your mind
Love sometimes hurts and sometimes there is pain
Love is never in vain
Love will be there to hold you at night
Love will be there even when out of sight
Love would never have an attitude
Love will show you nothing but grattitude
Love is there is the midst of a storm
Love will be there to keep you warm
In the bible it says to love one another
Love know no shape, size or color. (end)
Keep your head up and options open. Peace my sister! 1 Now hit this and drop a zero and get wit a hero AAAAAYYYYYYY

Good morning wada and homecoming !!!
Where is everyone at I guess they haven't got the proper amount of coffee in them yet..but n-e-ways I still want to say what's up and I hope that everyone have a great day at work and on the board this tuesday!!!!!!AAAyyyyyyy now will you please pass!!! Thanks

Greene#44...Signing..OFF..

What up Wade, Greene? Where everybody at? Ladies me and a co-worker were having a debate about women signing a prenuptial arrangement and I want to get your point of veiew on it so help us out? Is it ok to ask for one when one of them comes into the marriage lets say with a $20 million inheritence and they ask the other one to sign a prenup does this mean that they dont care or dont love the other? Also should the broke one sign it? Now let me hit that OOOOWWWWEEE man dats good here take this...cough...cough...cough

I guess the REAL TALK of the day is the new additions to Class Act.
Where the playas free agents , did they get traded, of where they stolen away during this past weekend tourney in the ATL. Wolf you are a smooth cat. Ha Ha I said cat ....wolf is actually in the K9 family....but anyway...... Hmmmmm make you wonder how will the storm look and how will derrty look and who's next to post additions or is everythin a secret........ Church we need some investigations.......Churh did you see the sigh over the ARCH.....Dum dum Dummmmmmm....Look in the sky it's a bird, plane , train....it's CHURCH......!!!!!1

I think a pre-nup should be signed when its a situation of money involved. If you really want to be with that person money would not be a big issue anyway. You should want to be with a person regardless of what they have.

Wasup,Wasup It's Tuesday one day before Hump Day, and two day for Turkey Day, I like to give a shoutout to CHURCH,Greene,Ms.Nashville,Davida,T.Hill,911,Homecoming,Wade#2,Nko,Zone3,Exodue#4, if I miss anyone I'm sorry. Your have a wonderful day

Did anyone else hear about FEMA cutting off the hurrican survivors after 12/1 and that they saying they can call a number for more help and that some other group is gone help them too

My humble opinion only. Since I am of old school thought, when entering in such a union why would it be necessary to have a pre-nup? You are standing before God and your family vowing to be together until the end of time. Thus the need is unwarranted. IF, and I do stress if, you find it necessary to have a pre-nup then your union is doomed before it starts. I say that because you are already taking precautions just in case it doesn't work. Your mentality isn't one of hard work, struggle and endurance, but of the easy way out and when you walk away you take yours and I take mine. Marriage means being one. What you really need to do is sit down with your potential life partner and figure out just where you stand on marriage and what the union means to each of you individually as well as collectivly.

Couples who's marriages have stood the test of time have put in major work to make it to 20, 30,40+ years together. They have fallin' in and out of love with each other many times, had times where I am sure they couldn't stand the sight of each other but held true to the vows they took before God... 'for better or worse, in good and bad, thru sickness and health, I pledge my love until death due us part'(paraphrased of course). They pick and choose their battles, and they understand the importance of communication, respect and friendship. When you have this mentality please tell me again why a prenup is necessary?

Again just my opinion. Be Blessed!

Morning Board, Wade, Greene, Exodus and rest...

I don't think a person doesn't love you if they ask for a prenup. Everyone is entitled to what they have brought into a relationship and what they make of it during. You are going (supposably)into the relationship with the intent to be there "til death do us part"... so with that in mind everything they have is yours. Of course if you go there trying to spend it all before the ink has dried off the wedding license... well...maybe you said I do for the wrong reasons... That's just my 2 cents...

What up Gina!! Glad your pops is doing fine... Have a good Thanksgiving Day all and continue to be blessed..

Ok, I hear what yaw'll are saying but let me play devils advocate for a sec. Now if I come into a marriage and I got $20 millions from an inheritence and my new bride to be makes lets say $40,000.00 a yr. Should she be able to get half of my 20 mill if we got a divorce?

.........NO.......

Exodus... I don't. However, whatever you all make after you are married should be what's considered during the divorce... Obviously, she should be able to carry her own...

HELL NO!!!!! my thing is you take precautions on everything else...why not the money....Finances are the major causes of Divorces... today you have to be honest with yourself marriages don't last more than 5 years. i've had 10 friends get married after college....only 3 or still married.....Hmmmmm... what a stat!!!!!1
I even think there should be three bank accounts hers, yours, and ours!!!!!1

Hey, I'm not married so, my opinion is, what who you marry! She or he wouldn't know about my inheritance right off the bat. And if I come in with $20 million to her 40K a year, then prenump prenump!!!!!!

#15 are you being biased??? I've been married for 14 years come December.... There's nothing wrong with taking precautions but there has to be some leeway somewhere.

First of all, you have a lot of people that get married for the wrong reasons and money is one of them. If you both come into a relationship with nothing and then the money comes it may be different. If the money is already there then a pre-nup should be signed. Did Robin Givens deserve to get as much of Tyson's money back in the day. Why do you think Jordan decided to stay with his wife, i bet it was because he didn't want her to get half.

remember one phrase in a divorce. "the lifestyle she/he is a custom to." get a prenup. but lawyers can fight them too.

No biases but congrats on your marriages
thes days you have to look at why a person want to be with you...... so many people(both male and females) play so many games its unreal. Down low brothas, softball buddies, the best friend of the opposite sex, etc..... so many games. There might not be the perfect person out there but there is a perfect one for you!!!!!!1

#15, there is someone for you too... as the saying goes... there is someone for everyone. You seem to be together and you will have all that goes together... Have a good Thanksgiving and I'll c ya at the draft.....

Ok, so am I right in saying that it depends on the circumstances in which a prenup is ok? If both are equally yoked in the finance dept then I dont see a reason to have one, however if one has a lot more than the other and it was there before the potential spouse came then a prenup is in order.

True. I did not speak on it earlier but now I will. I just believe that what is yours is yours. Because we are married that don't automatically give them the right to have my money. Now if I love her than I don't mind sharing my money but if we are married and the marriage is on the rocks than guess what I wish i would have signed the prenup so it really depends. Some people share bank accounts and some don't... so to each there own!!!!!1

#15 NOW YOU KNOW THEY WE'RE BRAIN WASHED..THAT BRINGS ME TO ANOTHER QUESTION...WHY DO A PLAYER FROM UP NORTH (WOLF) HAS TO COME TO THE SOUTH AND GET PLAYERS..IS THAT TELLING ME THERE ARE NO GOOD PLAYERS IN THE LOU? OR DON'T NOBODY WANT TO BE APART OF THIS PROJECT (CLASS ACT)? NOW IT MIGHT SOUND LIKE I'M MAD ABOUT OUR PLAYERS..BUT I'M HAPPY FOR THEM..LIKE I SAIUD I HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH ALL MY GUYS AND I WISH THEM THE BEST. BUT LIKE I SAID YOU STILL WILL HAVE TO GO THREW THE STORM TO GET TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE ..

NOW THAT'S REAL TALK
DEERTY!!

Smallz you blessed us with your presence today! cool I know it doesn't matter to you because you are going to get out there and play your heart out regardless. thats why I admire you alot you never ever give up and do what ever it takes to WIN. Keep it moving anf holla atcha boy!!!!!1