BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome to the family

Class-Act would like to welcome Jimmy aka (WHITE CHOCALATE) atl storm, Twann aka (THE FUTURE) atl storm,Russ aka (THE WHITE OZZIE A-ROD) of Alambama, Randy aka (ZONE 3) of atl storm, Mark aka (THE BEAST) of K.C. we welcome you all & thank you wolf for making things happen!

Re: Welcome to the family

I thought in Smallz interview he said they weren't losing but one player.

THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW.

Zone3,where you at?We knew about Jimmy and Greg,Speak for yourself

If this softball stuff ain't soap opera "ish", I don't know what is. Of course we'll have to wait on ZONE3 response but this is the stuff for tabloids not the newspaper! If you get my drift…….

WHAT'S UP MESSAGE BOARD I'D LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT YES I AM APART OF THE CLASS ACT FAMILY.MUCH LOVE TO BIG BRO SMALLZ AND THE STORM FAMILY IN THE 2006.THANKS TO NUT,MONSTER,GATOR,AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY FOR THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME OF SOFTBALL.LOOKING FORWARD TO THE GREAT UPCOMING BATTLES WITH THE SOFTBALL CIRCUIT.SEE YALL IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND THANKS TO THE CLASS ACT FAMILY FOR THE GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN THE SOFTBALL WORLD.ZONE3 OUT CLASS ACT #3

Hahahhahahahaa, man this is too funny. cough, cough....just think about it for a second cough, cough, . Wolf in Atl....lol Playing where the ballers are still playing! aaaaayyyyy, looks like a championship in 2006. I know what the deal is for 06' and I'm not telling.....wait til 2006! Doesn't take a genius to figure it out either...

WOW! now that is a shocker! Zone you could have let your boy in on the secret. Oh yeah you and Twan and Rico don't forget about that Atl/Tampa bet.
Good Luck next season! I guess BASA will have some great battles this year. what will the Storm do now? Class Act has let the cat out the bag now it's your turn Storm.....give us the new additions!!!!!
Ok let me recap: tony(pitcher) is gone, Twan(LC) is MIA, Jimmy(DH/Catcher) jumpped ship, zone(2nd base) free agent gone, Jr(3rd base) gone. Do ya'll still have a time or will you guys combine with Air Mac they need help too!!!!!1

Mike Wells,

What city or state should we say Class Act represents? St.Louis, Kansas City, Atlanta, Wichita, Birmingham, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Alabama did I miss any?

What makes you think that Air Mac needs help. This situation does not concern us. We appreciate the fact that you are thinking about us though.

#15, where did Jr. go too???

I was just saying because ya'll(AIR MAC) didn't do to well last season....thought maybe ya'll needed a little help!!!!!1 I heard thru the grape vine that JR wasn't playing with the storm next year!!!!!1

"WE ALL WE GOT....WE ALL WE NEED" RIGHT!

Is that saying for sale? Because it looks like that act hit the road. OOOOWWWWWWEEEEE!!!!! Everybody loading up and coming for that #1 spot!!! THAAAT'S RIIIGHT!!!!!!

Incredible. You brought Zone 3 on board to your team, gave him a place and an opportuntiy to shine,(even lost KJ by this move (KJ played outfield and he also played second) now Zone ditches you like you were yesterdays news. Greg you can see because towards the end his playing time was lessend. Jimmy ??? who knows, he always seemed to play whether he was ging good or bad. Guess folks know nothing of loyality and a little respect. Good luck Nut.

Well let's see Wolf is like George of the Yankess he's dissing the The Lou ballplayers going out of town smart idea you're almost a cinch to win another title, Be careful Wolf talk is moving you to competive.

SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER "CREATIVE WALLS" PROJECT. IF ANYONE CAN MAKE IT WORK I GUESS THAT WILL BE WOLF. GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAM IN 2006. SUPER REC WILL CERTAINLY WELCOME THE CHALLENGE.

Well let me say first to my new teamates welcome! now tha thing is softball is a funny game & every one knows this,& at tha same time how can a coach take a player from any team especially if tha team is real good? look inside tha circle & than you'll see tha whole picture.I know coaches, & sponsors promise all types of things to players & i do know that but at tha same time it's all about listening to yo players also & staying truthful to tha game itself.I also like to note that it's not even about tha $$$$ so now you figure it out fo yoself. Big LO from tha BLACK HAWKS good to have you too!!! tha game has changed & i've been telling people this so change with it. Class-Act has a very nice resume fo tha ones who don't no,tha ACT was tha first team to win back to back in rec,won 34 games in a row as well as 14 tournaments in a row, won nsa-b in 97 & asa-c in 97 including 98-99 basa titles. We broke up in 2000 because that's tha basa rules & our last year together was in 2001 took 6th in tha world. So now where back & there will be one more BIGGGGGG suprise to tell in tha near future. Good luck to every one in 06. One more thing we are all grown ass men!!!!!!!

well spoken new teammate i wonder who the big surprise is folks stay tuned.

Well spoken Wolf give me a call later.

Can anyone believe this mess! This is starting to look and smell like..uh..umm... how do I say……CRAP! Jokes on all of us for even caring. Who are these dudes anyway? Good luck and God speed to you all just remember to pump your brakes when you smell something burning.

amen

Wolf you are doing a lot of stealing players and you better watch out because what goes around might come back and bite you back.

hey folk Wolf didnt steal nobody players we're all grown men and made adult decisions point blank thats how it is folk.

GOOD LUCK TO RANDY AND TWAN...WHEN U THINK U HAVE THE BEST TEAM U OBVIOUSLY FEEL U HAVE THE BEST PLAYERS.SO YOU RUN THE GAMBIT OF LOSING SOME PLAYERS.BECAUSE EVERYBODY WANTS WINNERS ON THEIR TEAM.AND THOSE GUYS ARE WINNERS..

Come on Nut now you just said something about Respect and loyality ...when all you just did was disrespect the playas that left.
my question is are you upset or are you worried that you might not be able to put toghther a caliber team like last year. It's hard for someone to move on but things happen and you know some playas are package deals. At least they gave you time enough to REGROUP!!!!!1 I think they was being Men about it ...posted for the world to see!!!!!1 good luck Class-Act and Storm!
Check some of the attitudes on the team and people would run your way!

Nut did not write the first post it was a post to "Coach Nut" regarding the leaving of players. He hasnt dissed anyone just to set the record straight. Only time will tell, you cant play but 10 on the field and an eh. You get too much talent and folks will not get the same amount of playing time and they will look elsewhere as did KJ and Jerome. Dont count Storm out, its just November.

I'm calling BS is anybody wit me. These dudes were just on here congratulating each other on a great tourney win now were supposed to believe that players are switching. Question: How does a coach approach another teams guy? Maybe it goes a little something like this…..
Other Coach: pssst. Hey man this team you on now aint gone win nothing. Look what happened to yall last year in the worlds. Its your coach he don't know what he doing.

Player: Man you right he be trippin all the time, playing his friends. Last week $$$$ came late he took me out and put him in and he didn't even get a hit and he missed the ball.

Other Coach: Come wit me and that will never happen, I only play the best and we sponsored too…….

Player: I'm in, forget them dudes

Are we all this transparent????

Hummmm...You think so???????

We will weather the "STORM" ,There are guys that are lined up to get a chance to play with Atlanta Storm..

I would like to wish all the guys that left STORM good luck in 06,I made a decision last yr to leave a Team that I was loyal to for 3 yrs,to join the "STORM"it was a tough move,but in the end it was the right move..

Sometimes in life one has to do what he/she feels is right for them and "stand on that decision"The playas that left are key,but the core playas are still in tact..

Is Rochon playing with Class Act are still with Greystone.

Class Act

clarification .......your name is in the left margin....that is the person who is replying or posting so if you want to send Nut a post....make his name the subject!!!!!1 what are ya'll going to do??????1

KEVIN ROCHON IS DEFINATELY PLAYING WITH GRAYSTONE. CLASS ACT WILL DEFINATELY HAVE A GOOD TEAM.....TALENT WISE. TOURNAMENT TEAMS DON'T USUALLY FARE TO WELL OVER THE LONG HAUL....HARD TO BUILD CHEMISTRY LIKE THAT. BUT LET'S ALL HOPE IT WORKS....IT WILL BE GOOD ADDING ANOTHER STRONG TEAM TO THE SUPER REC DIVISION.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CLASS ACT FAMILY AND PLAYERS..ZONE 3 TWAIN AND ETC...I APPRECIATE PLAYING WITH YOU GUYS..AND I'M GOING TO ENJOY BEATING YOU GUYS IT'S ALL LOVE FROM TH BOTTOM OF MY LITTLE SMALLZ HEART.THAT'S SO AMAZING TO BUILD A TEAM, TO BEAT THE TEAM, GETTING PLAYERS FROM THE TEAM, TO TRY TO BEAT THE TEAM..JUST REMEMBER GUYS..FORMER STORM PLAYERS!!!!YOU STILL HAVE TO GO THREW THE STORM..
NOW THAT'S REAL TALK!!!!
SMALLZ#9
ATLANTA STORM
4-LIFE

Well spoken Captain Smallz

hey atl storm guys, especially smallz, we have been kinda laying in the cut. If u wanna move on w/o missing a beat give me a call. We have 5 0r 6 A,B type ball players ready and willing to latch on to a competitive or super rec basa team. Email me and let's talk! Holla!
E West

#15 - HIDING BEHIND YOUR NUMBER. FIRST AND FOREMOST, NEITHER AIRMAC NOR ATL STORM NEEDS HELP. BOTH TEAMS WILL BE VERY COMPETITIVE NEXT SEASON. HATS OFF TO TEAM BBQ AND GREYSTONE FOR WINNING THE WORLDS IN '05 BUT '06 WILL BE DIFFERENT. GOOD LUCK WOLF (CLASS ACT),SMALLZ AND ATL STORM AND TO ALL SUPER REC TEAMS. AIRMAC FOR LIFE.

HEY WHATS UP NUT99, KEEP YOUR CORE AND YOU WILL FINE THE NAME ALONE IS WORTH A LOT. GOOD LUCK 2 THE NEW CLASS ACT GUYS.

hey zone3 what up this your boy....man that was a shocker but hey sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and good luck to ya and like i told you at metro i am still gonna be hitting it to second base and beating it out as usual so don't be surprise when i come your way lol tell chocolate i said what'up

i see everybody is getting extra pumped for 2006. just like jody said my new family airmac and atl/storm will be just fine class act's team has picked up some very nice additions fa sho. but good luck to everyone. wassup zone,chocolate,twan,smalls holla back at me be easy

Jody you musta just start looking at the board because everyone but you know who I am. you do too because I won alot of money when we beat you guys in Tally-ho. South ga Magic speaks thru Me....Canty 3rd base. NOW WHAT!!!!!1 anything else to say....playa.....no need to be I'm always talking!!!!!1

YES I KNOW WHO YOU ARE,BUT REMEBER ONE THING WHEN YOU PLYED AIRMAC IN TALL-H THEY WERE HALF **** . GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND SOUTH GA. MAGIC IN 06

Tha last addition to tha class-act fam is T-MAC of Godfather!! we have 14 ball players. 6 home boys & 8 out of town families. I know players,coaches, & most of all my #1 fans tha hatters here in tha STL wish this will blow up in my face but what tha help of some positive people in my life & of Gods prayer of LUKE18:27 is a blessing of tha heart.Tha only thing that is (PROMISED) to my team is they will be taken care of like a player should be. I'm a player first & coach 2nd.I'm a big fan of tha game of softball & some people lost site of that & some thinks there bigger than tha game itself.I have no problem with that but be really honest to tha game & loyal to yoself!!

Wolf with that type of attitude, your Team should do well in '06 you don't find too many guys with your talent that is as humble as you are

Again,I wish Class Act much success in '06,except WHEN we face off,it's definitely going to go down Respect of the GAME is paramount!

To all of the Atlanta Storm Players, best of luck next year playing with CLASS ACT. TO MY SON ZONE 3, YOU HAVE A LOT OF CLASS, CHARACTER, AND TALENT. I HATE TO SEE YOU GO, HOWEVER, I KNOW I AM NOT LOOSING A SON, YOU ARE EXPLORING NEW OPPORTUNITIES SEEING NEW SIGHTS AND MEETING NEW PEOPLE. REMEMBER THE THINGS THAT WE'VE TALKED ABOUT, STAY STRONG AND PURE IN HEART! STORM REMEMBER IF SOMETHING IS YOURS SET IT FREE IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU, IT'S YOURS FOR LIFE. WE LOVE YOU RANDY, TWAN, JIMMY, AND RUSS!!!

D24, i'm looking fo a very intense games with you all, graystone,team bbq,detroit mavericks,west coast playas, & air-mac.Believe me i'm not looking over teams i did'nt name i just know who to beat to get that firm respect back because our past is our past!!!!

You named the rite Teams..Anyone of those Teams are the ones to beat and gain that respect!...Must have your "A" Game against either

so i guess bog george boys will not be playing with the act this year they are about the hottest things on the softball table right now and you dont have em it might be time for the young dudes are the stars are Xtreme who will it be

Man, you guys are making me get that softball feeling and urge all ready! With all the talk, it just makes for a bigger, better, hyped up game when it does happen! Wolf and Class Act, best of luck next year. You have very good pick ups with good attitudes and they will make your team better! However, the Storm has also made some good pick ups! We got some people that can do some things with that aluminum and leather too! I'm sure the games between the two of us(Storm & Class Act) and others will be worth the price of admission. Its so much more competitive at this level and I Love It!

We do have Chris & Eric & believe me their going to be ready to play when it's that time.We didn't get that last big pick up, but at the same time softball is a funny sport so he told me not to close the door on him yet. So to tha teams in super-rec let tha gyms, praying, sweat, tears, & workouts in tha bedroom with yo spouse all in. Enjoy all tha winter treats & I'll see you'll next year & good luck!!!

Wolf were have you been hav'nt heard from you in a while?

Wolfe,you forgot that main addittion to your team should've been the Bear..Just wondering why with all the pickups and all the talk of being the best,you dont move up to the top and play super competitive..

Have a great Christmas,your boy House keeps letting me in on the inside..

DOWN TINY, OR WHOEVER YOU ARE. THE BEAR WOULD AT LEAST SPELL WOLF CORRECTLY, AND SECONDLY, WE BE TEAMATES.AKA. MEN, NOT BOYS! HOUSE, OUT!

who the hell is chris and eric wolff

No one said we where tha best. We will rep our name to its fullest powers, & don't worry about who's who just come out & play tha dam game like it's suppose to be played & that's with heart with NO fears or jelly beans in yo blood. Remember we never said we where tha best & we know who we have to beat & i did'nt see K.C. Crunchberries on our menu!!!

easy there big fella,im not with the k.c crunchberries..ask your boy house if the Bear can bring it...Bear has game....Merry Christmas Mr Wolf

Tha very last piece to tha puzzle is Eli from New Image. Welcome to tha fam & don't trip off of certain people in tha stl, hating is all they know becuzz they want some attention. So gear up & stay healthy it's going to be a very hottttt season to come!!It's done & complete........

Wolf,

This is from ya boy, whose competition against you started years before this softball thang. We go back to the knockdown, dragouts on the H.S. gridiron.

Well, it looks like you've done your research! It seems you've picked up some pretty good ball player's. Hopefully, they will assist you with returning to the game in [STL),that which is lost(i.e. Love and respect for one another, Love for the game,and the basic fundamentals of the game)

Don't get me wrong, I love Ballin in the STL! To be quite honest, I couldn't imagine doing it anywhere else; however,I can understand why you chose to do what you did as far as stepping outside of (STL)for players. It's not that (STL) doesn't have player's capable, of competing with those from other cities, because they do! However, the attitudes of many of our ball player's,have gone from "Team" to "I"

This is ruining the game in (STL)!! I may be crazy, but from what I can see,(STL) has enough talent on the circuit alone, to put together about 4-5 Extremely Good SuperREC "tournament teams", that would really do some damange in BASA tournaments, including the World.

The only problem is that we refuse to get on the one accord necessary to reach what I call "Championship Level."

You feel me!! Until we get on that one accord in (STL)that " Championship Level" softball will never be reached in the (STL)

I'll leave this last point, to all of my (STL) Ballers.

"It's not enough to have all of the good player's on the bus, It's about having the good players, with the right attitude,in the right seat on the bus"

Coaches included!!!

I would agree with you, but at tha same time tha game has changed. To me this is no different when Supreme did it back in tha day. I have made love fo my home boyz here in tha lou, i just felt players just did'nt see on what i was looking at with these other teams. I've always been tha target here in tha lou & i've always saw things differently to try & get an edge on other teams. If you have to get what you want, then take charge on your own journey, & don't be scared to do it if your not scared of failing. How can you achieve yo thing if you don't try on your own?

There's a mis-print i was saying mad love & not made love my bad!!!

Wolf, I feel what your saying. I walked away from a few offers on the other circuit because I got tired of playing buddy ball and seeing good ballers get shafted because they wasn't family or in the click. So, a few of us in the Chi decided to try and put our on thing together. A lot of people have said it won't work. It's amazing how folks hate. I'm a rookie to the BASA but looking forward to the challenge. Good luck to you and your squad. I played against you last year in St. Charles. I think you was with Mojo. I was with Rope Club, only bro on that squad.

Big Al, i remember you you have a good game. Do what makes you happy & chillaxed!! good luck to you & your team this year maybe we'll run into each other again on tha dirt. peace!

Re: Welcome to what family

a was up wit class act they makin all the big moves but who are they really gettin i mean thats cool to stack yo team but man you passing up on the local talent i mean the cats thats gone be the future. i mean you let two of the best young hitters get away to the YOUNG DUDES along with two other heavy hitters and all these cats are under 26, so you combine with young dudes somebody gone be in trouble (city hitters)
and they think they stacked just see what young dudes gone do

Congratulations Eli (24). Gonna miss your energetic excitement in the dug out. Things want be the same without the radio blasting. I see Tallahassee will be starting from scratch again to be competative. Oh yeah, I think we need to holla at each other 2510685.

Changa, i heard you broke your finger n that game against the browns & wolf's sister took care of you.What's up with that? & why didn't you invite us to ur going away party that wolf through for you?