BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........before THANKSGIVING..

....What's crackin? Board...How's everyone doing 2day....short week for some....me I have 2 work Friday...Banks open...but that doesn't mean I can't ,for the WEEKEND...I hope and wish everyone well...here hit this ...Now...HOMECOMING....give the board a lil something nice and keep it "CHURCH"....DERRTY#2..."HEYYYYYY"

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........before THANKSGIVING..

What up board, what up "Church". That boy "Smallz" doing that thang in the interview! Hummmm....let me hit that and let's get the board saying....aaaaaaaayyyyy

whats the deal board really looking forward to this thanksgiving weekend and really enjoyed last weekend as well.really appreciated winning another tourney here in the ATL playing alongside with Wolf,Shawn,and Taylor yall really missed out on viewing a team that would be BASA 2006 world champs.Yo Wolf see ya in the Atl soon as well holla back and HAPPY TURKEY DAY to all.Dont forget to get that x-mas shopping out of the way as well.

What up it's Monday...giving shoutouts to all my peeps! Davida #4, Ms.Nashville, Homecoming, Dinsum #10 #2Church, Jemeka #30 Coach D

Whats up Prez! This your boy, holding it down on my side of town. You holding a big thanksgiving dinner in the "Black House" this year? If so, can a brother bring a friend or two?

What's up Board! As always, I hope everyone had a great weekend! Also, I hope everyone is doing fine on Monday! I'm glad to have a short work week.
Happy Thanksgiving

Ms. Arkansas

"AAAYYYYY"....CURIOUS...do wahtever you got 2 do and I will flip and toss behind my back for a strike while showing my ,and POSE for pictures as I'm holding your soft ass shot...You must be nuts if you think,that scares me... ,MANY say they gone....I'm gone.....BLAH,BLAH,BLAH......just come with your game...and foremost I need for you 2 a fat BABY'S and that's a problem you will have 2 deal with yourself...get a life.....and I WOULD be HONORED 2 **** in your BAT BAG.. ,you need 2 see what's wrong with HIM in the mirror.....and worried about me ...thanks....DERRTY#2..."CHURCH"

WHATS UP BOARD, I HOPE THAT EVERYONE'S WEEKEND WAS A GOOD ONE. I MUST SAY THAT MINE WAS OFF THE CHAIN. WHATS UP BABY SIS (NASHVILLES FINEST #21), DIRTY 30 (JEMIEKA), MS NASHVILLE, CHURCH, SHNEKA, COACH D, MY GIRLS (GA MIXX) AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT I'VE FAILED TO MENTION.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY TO ALL OF YOU!!!

AAAYYYYY What's up Board members? Just getting my computer back up and running so I'm a lil late checking in but Davida as promised I got somethin for you AAAYYYYY. To the rest of the board I will be back in a min with one for the fam Thanks Church I needed the motivation.

As I waited for this day to come
I could only think of number twenty-one
Because I want the chance to be your brother
This poem is like no other
I wrote this poem just to see if I could get through
To get to her I have to go through you
I’m just a man looking for love
All my help comes from above
I look to him for strength and guidance
From him comes all the love and kindness
If given the chance watch the love story unfold
Unlike any other that’s ever been told
It will be a true romance
All I ask is for just one chance? (end)

What up David, and Nashville’s finest #21?

Awwww!!!!How sweet with words like that I'm sure she will allow you to meet me.... We'll just keep our fingers cross.

Whats up to the board first. Also shouts go out to my brothers and sisters; Church, Wade, Ms. Arkansas, Ms Dat, Ball or Fall, Nashville Finest #21, Ms. Nashville, Homecoming, Dinsum #10, Coach D., Clay. Zone3, and of course to the person who set the record straight.(Greene #44) Greene#44 check my comment out on the sexiest celebrities.

FIRST OF ALL HELLO BOARD MEMBER. I HOPE EVERYBODY HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING AND SAFE WEEKEND.AND TO ALL THE BRO THAT'S LETTING THERE SHINE. FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WE TRAVEL. HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND.

Thank you Thank you so very much..I wouldn't have had the chance to receive this honor with out the little people that I had to walk over to get where I'm at..I would ... Ha Ha Ha..Please no attack today I promise myself that I was going to be positive today.

Hey, I saw that Spell Check!!

Greene#44...Signing.OFF

Dear Lord, thank you for making Gina's dad better
A lot of people sent you a letter
As we prayed for him to get well
Your word say's that you will never fail
Even though you have a lot to do
You still gave me the words to bless a few
You let Wolf go to the ATL and have a blast
Even though he needed a cast
You even let greene get out and play
Her B-day was to hot for us to say
As Hotgirl was sick you healed here body
As she laid aroung with a hot tottie
You gave Smallz a gift of being the best
There no compition he blows away the rest
Like a king he should wear a crown
If the people don't know he from A-town. Amen (Church)

Yeah what's up board! Have a Happy turkey Day!!!!!!1

This is ya boy Ex checking in! What's cracking board? NKO how you gone forget ya boy Ex!

Hey church I'm trying to see if you was the dude off the dertty squad I betted the $20 and that

CHURCH,sorry bro'you gotta work Friday your boi last day is tomorrow,I'll hold it down for til' you make it the rest of the week.

NASHVILLE FINEST, MS.NASHVILLE, HOMECOMING, ZONE3, BALL OR FALL, NEAL, GREENE#44, #15, COACH D, DIRTY-30,NKO, MS. ARKANSAS,AND THE REST OF SISTERS AND BROTHERS ACROSS THE BOARD, What's happening, I hope everyone had a great weekend and everyone and their families made it to see another day. Hope everyone have a BLESSED, THANKSGIVING and I look forward to seeing you all soon.Sweat,L.M.S.,Birmingham, AL

HEYYYYYYYYYY, WOLF,my bad bro' I didnt mean to forget about you. You know what they say, You save the Best for Last. Yeeeeeah, L.M.S.

Exodus sorry about that man and I hope that you didn't drink to much Hen this weekend. I know it is cold up there and I have to come your way in January 20-22, 06 and I am not looking forward(hope it doesn't snow). Holla back my boy.

Since you've already had -Day with out me then you are invite to my dinner!!!LOL

DINSUM #10

NKO, The hen was flowing like water this weekend. My cousin is getting married this weekend so I got mr drank on! I's still recovering

Hello everyone, just checking in.... I had a nice weekend and I'm going to have a even better Thanksgiving and holiday weekend.. Hope everyone do the same and enjoy your family and friends because that's what Thanksgiving is all about. I'm going to kick it sooooo hard this weekend somebody is going to have to ...................................... Everyone this most definitely calls for everyone to grab hands..... come a little bit closer.............. and

HEY HOME COMING

AFTER READING YOUR POEM, I MUST ADMIT THAT IT DOES "SOUND GOOD", BUT I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TO GIVE MY DECISION SOME MORE THOUGHT...I MEAN YOU ALREADY GOT A POINT AGAINST YOU FOR MISPELLING MY NAME AT THE END . IN ANY CASE I WILL HAVE TO CONDUCT AN EXTENSIVE INVESTIGATION, IT SHOULD TAKE ABOUT 24HRS. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IN THE A.M OF MY DECISION...

MS DAVIDA

Sis...Davida #4

I know what you mean but I think that poem did for me what about you HomeComing?

This is Ms. L.A. checking in. What's up board memembers. I usually don't work on Mondays but came in due to the holiday. I have been very busy today. Already thinking about turkey day.

My bad Davida, charge it to my head and not to my heart. I did have it right at the start. I really dont know what happened at the end something must have happend when I hit send.

Ms. Nashville

I'm having Thanksgiving at my house and you are invited so don't forget to stop by. Also are we still going to kick it this weekend?

Sounds good 2 me? Who da drinks on...

Exodus we are going to Indianapolis to see Detroit Pistons play against the Indiana Pacers on February 3-5,06. We will be going to Indianapolis that Friday and the game is that Saturday. We will return to St. Louis on the 5th of Feb. Holla at me if you want to attend. Tufo has tickets and they are 30 dollars and he have the information on the Hotel which is 56 dollars a night (double). Let me know!!!!!!

NASHVILLE'S FINEST:

NOW YOU SEE WHY I'M THE "BIG SISTER" AND YOU ARE THE "LITTLE SISTER", YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE A GUY A CHANCE ON SWEET TALK ALONE , SO YOU BETTER NOT MAKE A MOVE UNTIL I SAY SO!!!

HOME COMING:

ITS ALL GOOD, JUST DON'T GET ANYMORE MORE STRIKES AGAINST YOU ALTHOUGH THAT APOLOGY WAS A CUTE ONE, YOU ARE STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION...

Ms. Nashville

Drinks on the men!!!

ok

Homecoming

Looks like my sister (Davida #4)is going to give you a hard time...

"You got me going in circles"
You know you got me seeing nothing but spots
When I checked my forhead I found that it's buring hot
I dont know why my stomach is turing in knots
Big sis you think I can get that shot?
And by the way "Real Talk" is all I got (end)
"You got me going in circles" #21

Early Turkey Day shoutouts to all my people, Nashville's Finest #21, Ms. Nashville, Davida #7, Dinsum, NKOzone, CHURCH (what up Derrty!), Wolf, Lil' Redde (holla at your coach), Joyce (D-town), Smallz #9, the BASA Staff and the entire BASA nation
COACH D OUT!

Coach D...Thanks for the shoutout and hope you have a good Day!!!

HEY COACH D:

THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT, HAPPY DAY!!!

Homecoming...

I trying to convince her but she is still saying i have to wait on her approval so you see what you can do. And don't forget my

Nashvilles Finest #21

AND NOW BACK TO THE PRES!!!!

This is just to catch up any late comers.
When we last left the pres he was with Ms Nashvile
You know the lady from Cashville
The light went out and it sounded kind of freaky
You betta watch the Pres he can be kinda sneaky
Homecoming was doing what he do
Until Davida said he couldn't get through
The chief is asking can he get a picture of Greene
She done flipped the scipt...you cant see me
Stayed tuned cause the board is getting hot
This BASA is the spot. Stayed tuned! What will happen to the Pres and Ms Nashville, will Home coming get a chance with #21, What does greene really look like?

Everyone turn there head. This is strictly for the grown and sexy. Here you go

what up board, a busy Monday as usuall. I just want to wish everyone a safe a happy holiday...HEY NKO what's up with them tickets for the Pacers game, we can roll out to, we aren't to far from Indy

Hey Sweat! what's up? Your boy Canty!Holla!!!!!1

Hey thanks NKO for the invite let me check my basketball schedule I think my girls might be playing that weekend. I will let you know. What's up Mr. President you real quiet today. They got you counting all the loot hugh! I wont be working friday but I will be doing my security thing on friday so you wont be alone.

Homecoming...

Thanks that really made my day!!!

Hello Pres......and how are you today and what's up everyone...just been busy.....KING OUT!!

I have to say goodnight to the world
a special shout out to my girl (#21)
I will think of you tonight as I sleep
Sure wish I could get a peep
Do you think I can get a picture of you
Then I will give Davida a clue
Till tomorrow have a blessed day
I will send some more poems your way.

Peace love and prosperty fam! Fix that for me Spell Check I'm in a hurry. gotta go

HomeComing...

Thanks, sure you can get a pic of me and you have a good night. I will be waiting to talk to you tomorrow 4-sho.

Nashvilles Finest, I finally figured out who you are... Whats going on? Heard you were pretty tight the other night...

Yeah, I was but you wouldn't have known that because you did speak to me or my sis(davida #4) but we still love you dog... Also that baby phat was the bomb wasn't.

You know I have nothing but love for you. I was just dropping in and getting out. Had things to do that night. I had forgotten about it until I got a call from one of my boys. You didnt even say anything about it to me the other day when I called you...

Sorry you didn't speak and the baby phat was the bomb wasn't it... you know what I mean Ball of Fall

I'm trying to follow you but I dont think I do. Whats up?

Wassup Church,Green#44,Ms.Arkansas,Homecomin,Nko,Clay,T.Hill,Zone3,Ms.Nashville,Davida,Wade aka #2, and everyone else. sorry that I'm late checking in, I had to catch up on , from last week. Homecoming thanks again for that God is good, my daddy came home Friday afternoon and doing fine. Thanks again. .

Yes I did.. I asked you were you going and you said you might.. Sorry you just don't remember. Did you get hit in the head by a ball or did you fall.. Naw just kidding.

Hey, hit me up on email. sarverc72@yahoo.com. tell me bout that baby phat

Oh yeah, now I do remember you telling me that. Sorry. I got another year older on the 5th, so I guess I'm losing more memory space.

HEY GINA:

THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT GIRL. GLAD TO SEE THAT YOUR DAD IS DOING WELL

Oh ok I will but I'm about to out of here right now hit you up tomorrow.

Ok, I'm out as well. Later

One-Five what's up big babbbbby,just chillin here in the Ham.Just wanted to hit you back,hope everything is well,holla at your boi. Peace my Brother.

Sweat aka DINSUM #10,L.M.S.

HEY MS.NASHVILLE AND BALL OR FALL. I HOPE YOU GUYS SHOW US A GOOD TIME IN NASHVILLE. WHEN WE COME TO YOUR TOWN.AND YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING.

Neal(502boyz)

When you come to Nashville there is always someone here to show you a good time!!!

That's not a good thing.......KING OUT!!

THANK YOU NASHVILLES FINEST. AND I HOPE SO AND THE SAME GO FOR YOU WHEN EVER YOU COME TO THE DERBY-CITY.BECAUSE MY BOY BALL OR WALL WILL TELL YOU. I KEEP MY WORD AND WE THE 502BOYZ LIKE TO SHOW PEOPLE A GOOD TIME ON THE FIELD AND OFF THE FIELD.IF YOU WOULD LIKE GO TO ARE WEB SITE AMD SIGN OUR GUESTBOOK. IT IS WWW.LEAGUELINEUP.COM/LOU502BOYZ. STAY FINE AND

NEAL, WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS YOUR LIL' BIG BROTHER SWEAT,JUST WANTED TO HOLLA AT YOU BRO'. HOW'S EVERYTHING WITH YOU, FINE I HOPE. HOLLA BACK, SWEAT,L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL.

THINGS ARE GREAT BUT LITTLE COLD IN THE DERBY-CITY BUT I'M STILL LETTING MY SHINE AND STILL TRAVELING MY BRO.