BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Mark and Amy: Post your Questions Now.

Re: Dear Mark and Amy: Post your Questions Now.

Mark and Amy,

Trying to ask this without getting it deleted.

If it were up to my husband, we would "do it" every night. I love him dearly and and enjoy it, but that is a bit much in my opinion. Sometimes I am just tired or just need some down time. He doesn't get mad, but he does get real pouty and even has the nerve to throw up scripture about "wives being submissive to their husbands."

Keep in mind that we are not newlyweds either, we have been married for over 7 years. Is there any solution? Help!

Been friends with this girl for a very long time. I have developed strong feelings for her. We talk everyday, but she has not given me any indication that she feels the same way. I am afraid that if I say something, it might change our friendship forever. What should I do?

hi,

i need some real help here guys! i have this "boyfriend" that is all of a sudden dogging me completely out no matter how hard I try with him... He just started acting this way and I dont know why...In the beginning I wanted to only be friends with him because i didnt want to end up getting hurt like i always do...He swore that would never happen...we have only been in a relationship for about 6 months... I really care about him but I dont know what to do...I try to talk to him but he has the NASTIEST attitude you can imagine...Can someone please give me some advice...Should I move on or try to work this out...in the beginning, it was gravy...He was the perfect gentleman but then i guess he started showing his TRUE colors...I am a very attractive female but i dont know what to do...I tried to give him space but it seems that also isnt working...PLEASE HELP- ANYONE... i would apprciate any advice... i cry every night because he treats me sooooooo bad...