BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Green #44 birthday celebration

Hello Greene #44, I was just wondering did you enjoy your birthday weekend? Holloa back at me with a few details.

Re: Green #44 birthday celebration

Good Morning Board Members,Ms L.A
It was a great birthday and weekend!!!!A couple of my friends from the local radio station talked me into going to the Classic with them in orlando.Oh my god,I can say that I have never partyed so hard.I wish that I could give you better details but the BASA Staff would delete it before you had a chance to read it.
Thanks for asking Ms L.A.Hope your weekend was great!!

I hope that everyone had a safe weekend!!!!

Greene#44...Signing..OFF

What's up sis,I hope you had a WONDERFUL Birthday and many more to come.Sorry I'm late but you can celebrate for the rest of the month.Sweat,L.M.S.,Birmingham,Al

Hey Dinsum#16,

Thank you always!!! I see that you are from alabama.I'll be in alabama all this month until the 29..I'll be in Selma..If you are not busy this week coming up maybe I can get a chance to met one of the many board members.Let me know,I'll be leaving wed..

Greene#44...Signing..OFF..

WHAT'S UP BABY GIRL, THIS YOUR BOI,SWEAT AKA DINSUM JUST WANTED TO HIT YOU BACK. I GOT YOUR MESSAGE,I WENT TO MY MOTHERS HOUSE FOR A FEW DAYS I'LL BE BACK THURSDAY OR FRIDAY CALL ME AND SEE IF I'M BACK, IF NOT LEAVE ME A MESSAGE AND I'LL CALL YOU ASAP MY NUMBER IS 205-821-5964. TAKE CARE, HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU, DINSUM#10.L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL