BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Player Profile: Smallz Does It Real Big!

Our player profile feature Corey "Smallz" Brantley has been posted on the BASA Website.

Re: Player Profile: Smallz Does It Real Big!

Congrats!!! Baby you are the best lead-off and shortstop if I should say so myself..You are probaly the best all around player on the circuit..You play hard and give 100% @ all times..And always be there when you are not at home with me that's why I be so mad. BASA should start on time and end on time then i'll know what time he'll be home.

LOVE BLACK !!!
P.S. #1 Cheerleader

WHAT UP FOLK! I JUMPED ON TO CHECK IT OUT AS SOON AS SIS TOLD ME. IM HAPPY TO SEE YOU GETTING RECOGNITION IN THIS GAME SO MANY PLAY, BUT ONLY A FEW STAND OUT. YOU PLAYED A GOOD TOURNEY THIS WEEKEND AS WELL AS USUAL. STAY HEALTHY AND KEEP BALLIN FOLK. I RESPECT YOUR GAME IMMENSELY. IM GLAD I DIDNT PUT THAT WAGER ON CINCY BEATING NAPTOWN. AND ALSO WOLF GOOD SEEING YOU AGAIN THIS WEEKEND AND TAKE CARE OF THAT WRIST PEACE LIL REDDE #13

SMALLZ #9 ATLANTA STORM YOU ARE BY FAR THE BEST **** LEADOFF IN THE GAME, ON THE CIRCUIT, IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA. BLACK AND I HAVE YOUR BACK ALWAYS AND FOREVER!! DON'T BE SHY, TELL IT LIKE IT IS!!! LOVE YA, SIS.

I heard my derrty was up fo his debut. Man you have some sweet hands at ss & i'm glad we had tha time to get down together in yo home town. Smallz, keep tha game in yo heart & not on your shoulders because hearts tells all, & you have a good & fearless heart!! together in 07, i promise you that derrty! good luck to you next year.

Great interview Smallz Way to "rep" the STORM!
As a Teammate and having pitched against you over the last few yrs,I have to say you are one of the toughest "OUTS" in the game today There aren't many guys that I can say that about

Smallz what's happening Fam, you are truly the best that I've ever played with and against. Whenever we(L.M.S. formally B.M.W.)played in a tournament we knew 9 times out 10 it would be against you guys, we knew that we had to come running on all cylinders, it was a challenge and great experience to play guys like yourself and the rest of your teammates.Much success to you and the Storm Family,stay Humble as you are and may God continue to Bless you.

Holla at your boy,I'm only 2 hours alway. Great interview,keep up the good work. Sweat,L.M.S.

Great interview Big Bro. I liked that Grand Slam you hit out in this past weekend. Do it big then.

"AAAYYYYY".....What'd up? SMALLZ.. ...Just wanted 2 say nice Interview.... ..and I'm looking forward 2 many more battles...."CHURCH"

WHAT CAN I SAY BIG BRO MAN THAT WAS A GREAT INTERVIEW FIRST AND FOREMOST.HEY BRO U R THE BEST LEADOFF,SS,PERSON ON AND OFF THE FIELD AND THAT CANT BE REPLACED.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND LETS CONTINUE TO BETTER OURSELFES AS BEING THE BEST MIDDLE INFIELD ON THE CIRCUIT PERIOD POINT BLANK.HEY ITS THE OFFSEASON TIME TO GET IN SHAPE AND GET THEM STACKS ON DECK BABY.HOLLA AT YA BOY.2006 WORLD CHAMPS ATL STORM BABY.

Nice profile Smallz. Great to see you still doing it.

Nice interview!!!Keep up the good work.

Greene#44...Signing..OFF..

Smallz,good profile...and nice hitting this weekend.

Great interview Smallz. First I would like to say that out of all the leadoff hitters I have played against out of about 25 at bats we only got you out 3 times.(one on a pop up) but Magnum and the Storm had some good games and I look forward to playing against again. The Storm has been representing in the BASA for the past years and you definitely have stood out in those years. Smallz from one infielder to the other, I would love to turn some double plays with you. Good interview BASA and keep up the good work.

What's up my boy? ever since we have meet we have been competitive but I give it to you! Your'e all that I heard about and more. I'm glad that I can say you are a friend and an ambassador of the game. Keep up the good work and when I get some experience under my belt then I'll be moving up to the BIG LEAGUES. Holla atcha boy! Let's make a hitting schedule!!!!!1 Stay safe forever remember if you ever need anything from me just Holla!!!!!!1

Smallz,

We all know you are the best leadoff hitting in the #1 Spot, but I'm the best when hitting in the # 3-5 slots.

Great job with the interview. whether you know it or not, I stole a piece of your game. I now take the hits that are given to me as opposed to the crowd pleasers. Backside, slap bunts, etc... it's what you do!! Not to mention the glovework!! That's also in a class all its own!

There aren't enough players of your caliber in the game. You do whatever it takes to win!!! That why you are so highly regarded! Good Luck in 2006!

WB #24

Smallz #9 I've told you already on a number of occasions how much respect I have for your game. What I found most amazing about your interview is that you've never played in college or at the professional level. For as good a ballplayer as you are that is simply AMAZING! Just want to let you know though that I have 4 shortstops in my infield this year so be prepared to watch the show. COACH D OUT!

wassup smalls this ya boy kj nice interview. holla back at me when u get a chance be easy

HEY SMALLZ #9

GREAT INTERVIEW MUCH LOVE TO YA, GOOD LUCK IN THE 06!!

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)

Hey I appreciate all the love you guys and girlz have giving me thus far..Hope I see all you peeps on the clay this year..Once again watch out for the STORM it's coming stronger and better than ever..

SMALLZ#9
ATLANTA STORM
4-LIFE