BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOLF #24

HEY I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO TELL YOU I APPRECIATE PLAYING WITH YOU THIS WEEKEND..YOU ARE TRUE IN DEED A IMPACT PLAYER AND PITCHER TO THIS GAME OF SOFTBALL..YOU ARE FOR SURE WITH ME..I TELL YOU ONE THING YOU LOOK GOOD IN THAT STORM/RAGDOLL UNI..JUST A THOUGHT

Re: WOLF #24

Hey Smallz how did u guys do this past weekend? Wish I was there... was under the weather for 3 days

Yeah!! Red we lost our 2nd game and made it to the championship and made the team throw in the 2 scoops if you know what I mean..

Yeah I know what you mean...Way to go STORM!!looking fwd to next yr

Smallz, man i had a very nice time pitching, & playing with a bunch of great guys. Man you can lead off fo class-act any time. On tha serious note in tha semi final game you sae how i was holding my wrist that whole game right? well yo boy has a CAST on his left arm now!!!! man i don't no how it happen because i was still hitting tha hell out of tha ball,but it was hurting to catch it.Anyway man your a class-act type of guy & tha future looks great fo 07!LOL

I knew it had to be something..I couldn't tell if it was spung or a hair-line fracture..But one thing for sure you we're hitting it a long ways..I know that pitcher was glad he had his on..Take care of that wrist..Appreciate the love and my jersey..Oh by the way did you get the rest of your shirts?

Smallz#9

Yeah, i got it all!! keep that team focus fo tha 06 because it's going to be a very nice & competive year fo all of us. Like i said before, i don't really no what happen to my wrist but still at tha same time i really enjoyed myself too tha fullest!!!!take care & good luck next year.