BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....

...Say what you feel...keep it real... .....cough...and umm...HOMECOMING...Give the people a jump...and place something special on the BOARD for the BOARD .....WADE#2,NKO,ZONE3,#15,#16,EXODUS,Ms.NASHVILLE,DAVIDA,GINA,CLASSACT#3,SMALLZ,DINSUM#10,HOTGIRL,YD#2,3XCHAMP,SPELL CHECK,GREENE#44, and OTHERS...please report... ....here hit this 2day.... ....."CHURCH"

Re: "HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....

What's up everyone and you to ...I'm sick of you forgetting to give me shout outs... ...and let me hit that.... ...oooowwweee...cough...Mr. ...now I'm cool...NOW...got to find pictures for my INTERVIEW...KING OUT!!

Now that I got my mind right this goes out to one of our own Green #44

On this day the Lord created a baby girl
To be a blessing to the rest of the world
On this day we wish you the very best
Just to know you we are blessed
God created something special in you
He has a work for you to do
You many not be able to see his plan
Just keep your hand in the hand of the man
Let him guide your each and every step
In his word the love is kept
This poem was written just for you
Always remember "Make it do what it do"

Peace...Love and many blessings on this very special day! 1 Now hit this and lets party
p.s. What's up to the rest of the board Don King cant wait for that interview.

Good Morning on this Friday to " Church" , Nkzone , 911 , Wolf , Hot Girl , Davida , Nashville's Finest , Coach D , YD #2 , Willie Brown , Greene , Spell Check , Home Coming , Older Man , and the rest of the basa board family... Wuz up? I'm at my desk in the " fall asleep " mode.. You guys can not let this happen.. We all need to gather and ...........................you know the story... You fill in the blank.

....and .... "CHURCH"

What up "Church", give me that and . It's Friday! Well, well, it's been an interesting week. I had time to observe and . Teams making big moves in the off season. So, my thing is, what you gonna do when you get too many TOs on the team ? are gonna want new contract deals and cause the team to and sorry you won't get no at the u will just get a ! cough cough, man this that fire aaaaaaaaaaayyyyy, "let's get it" it's Friday...

What's up Ms.Nashville? I know how you feel sitt'n at your desk all sleepy and stuff. I feel the same way. and it's all cold here too. What's up Church,NKO, Don King,Wade, Ms. Dat,Hotgirl,Ms Arkansas, Spell Check,Class Act #3, Ball or Fall and the whole Frat! Church done put out that OOOWWWEEE and for all my non out there here hit this

Hey Don King baby I haven't forgotten about you....Is she a or a ???? I will interview you and post....

Ms Nashville, I'll have you in if I hit you with that Sagittarius love..... cough cough

Wade #2 don't start, Do you write poems,rap, or do something unique ......... Express yourself then... O.k just in case you didn't see the other post, everyone gather, grab hands, cicle up......................................... and ...............................................

circle up, correction

Good Morning,

Thank you Homecoming.You are truly heaven sent .Your poem means more to me then words can truly say .If you were any where in my city I would find you and give you the biggest hug and kiss that you could imagine .I know who put you up to this.I just want to say thank you.You're not so bad as people make you seem.I wish that everyone could see this side of you, but then again...could the Board Members really take it .
Just keep being you and maybe one day THEY will be blessed to know the MAN behind the PITCH .Oh yeah, the Mouth can't forget the MOUTHPIECE!! !!!!!Being for real, THANK YOU for making your way into my life when I needed a friend the most.YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!CHURCH

What up board Wade I'm in bid for a new contract and Trick better have money or I'm sitting out I deserve a new contract, Wade since you my new agent I need you to make this happen.

O.K.
Now that we got all of the mushy stuff out of the way.
It's time to party like it's 1999 .Everyone that don't .The other good stuff is in the other room. .Here's a couple of fruits to mix with your S*X ON THE BEACH .Until next time keep the party going .Who turn is it .
Hey, I'm the birthday girl you guys just go roll another one this one is on meeeee .

Greene#44..Signing..OFF

Any one has some TUM TUM TUM TUMSSSSSSSSS

What it's her b-day. Continue the mushy stuff..

NO PUSHING EVERYONE WILL GET ACHANCE TO GET SOME CAKE.

HOMECOMING
The mystery man behind the GREAT POET!!!Here's your

CHEERS!!!!!!!

Greene#44..Signing..OFF

Sorry got carried away!!!!
NO Replys about my BIRTHDAY!!!
Not on this post anyways!!!!Bye c u on the next POST!!!

Whats up to the board and my BASA family(Ex, Wade, Ms Nashville, Greene 44, Church, Ms. Dat, Clay and all the others that shall feast your eyes on this. Well this have been a long week for me. I had to go to the NAACP Annual Dinner/Awards program last night and it was a lot of interesting people there. Church why you wasn't in attendance? I have to say that our african american women comes out to things but our brothers, ****, they do not attend the important things, but if we have a booty shaking contest then they would line up around the corner. The females that is from 21-35 are in a serious crunch because so many of our african american men are lock up, gay, or strung out on drugs. We have to continue to educate our teenage boys so that they will no the importance of doing the right and get their education and have moral values. Wake up people and wake up our youth before the african american male be a rare item. Holla back. I had to free that off my mind because it is eating at me to see so many of them are doing wrong doings.

Amen!!!! nkzone....

Well if you would have mention it 2 me I would have COME....but thanks for checking in......PRES..OUT

Hello and good morning.... Church, Don King, Home Coming, Ms. Nashville, Wade aka#2, Exodus#4, Greene#44, #1 Magic T. Holland, Spell Check, and other board member family. It soo in the Rocktown today. I need some or heat to stay warm. Happy Birthday Greene#44. I hope you have a good birthday!

My cell phone got knock into some water and I am waiting on the replacement in the mail. That #### UPS they better hurry up because I lost all my numbers. Thanks Ms Nashville and a . Church I should have called you because I had three extra tickets and I thought that Nelly was going to be in there.

NKO, I see what you trying to do
It's amazing what we go through
If I can ever lend a hand
Just let me know your master plan
I often wonder why we are never around
If a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound
We wouldn't know cause we're not there
And then we say " THIS AINT FAIR"
Hold on my sista's don't give up
I'm training my young pup
To grow up and be a real man
It's time for brotha's to take a stand
To all the sista's keep having our back
We all we got so lets keep it black
I know it's tempting to just turn the other way
Don't fret we gone have our day
Until that day we must stay strong
This is just a test it won't last long.

"CHURCH"

Good Morning it's a fine Friday well I was just check ing in and to my folks Davida #24, Ms.Nashville #22, Jemeika #30 and most of all my brother CHURCH #2

Ah...OK.... ....ok..now

Home Coming..... I don't know what I'm going to do with you? I guess I will just give you a ...................?

You know I will take it! Excuse me guy's this one is personal

I see you Nashville's Finest.. Please join us more..
We have a lot of these in Nashville, don't we Nashville's Finest....

Thank you Ms. Arkansas..It's kind of funny..I sure thought there was more then you on line...Aliens and robots must have taken over their minds.....Ms. Arkansas WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU!!!!Oh,I'm sorry that's just the OOOhhhWWeee kicking in.
Still be on the look out!!

Greene#44...Signing..OFF..

...Homecoming you might have 2 drop another issue because everyone will need a TISSUE....TITO.."get me a tissue"......"CHURCH"

Home Coming....Just brilliant......

You know it!!! We all need a good every now and then and CHURCH I need you to remember me more often in your notes.....

SECURITY!!!.....

....Hello, dept of defense This is Ex how can I help you? (LOL)

Did you miss meeee, I'm back, Wassup Church,nko,Ms. Nasville,T.Hill,Homecoing,Clay,Exodus#4,Wade aka, Ms.Arkansas, and all the Hotgirls, n Green #44 and Happy B-Day. I need to Free my mind on a Friday, what I went through this week. My daddy had stop breathing Monday night of this week, and he just got out of icu unit this morning in his own room. I feel so relieved that he will be o.k. So I will be the A.T.L. this weekend to get my drink and on.

Oh you don't need them... I would not hurt my brother you kool peeps. LOL!!!!

Gina,
Glad that everything turned out good... Could you drink one for me in the ATL... Thank You.

Gina

I'm glad that your father is doing fine.. Make sure that you party enough for me....

I see we all poets today...cool

Today is payday
So, I guess it'sa great day
Got to pay my bills
but hey, I can still chill
Will be in the Atl on the grind
With alot of **** on my mind
Got a date or two
and I guess it will be dinner for two
Smiling and talking and getting to know one another
Hummmmmmm, what will it lead too......??????

Happy Birthday GREENE #44
aaaaayyyyyy

What's up Gina? Glad to hear about your dad getting better I was working on this poem this morning and thought I would share it with you.

Love trancends all test and time
It knows no boundries, it knows no lines
Love can make you feel a range of emotions
It can blow your world up like an explsoion!
Love is a precious gift
It does something to you it gives your soul a lift
Love is addicting you want more and more
It comes from within deep in your core. (end)

May god continue to smile on you and yours!

Thank you Wada!!!!

Greene#44..Signing..OFF..

Hi, Gina this is Davida's sister you might remember me but I just wanted you to know you will be in our prayers and hope your dad will be ok .

Happy Friday to all my peeps...Church, nkozone, Ms. Nashville, Davida, Nashville's Finest, Lil Redde, Wolf, Smallz #9 and all the members of "The All Dyme Team", I'm still waiting on everyone to check in! Move over Ms. Nashville let me in that..

Can we all just get alone!!!!!

Yes Nashville's Finest, this calls for a group .....

ms nashville you seem to be a very affectionate person with all the group hugs. would love for you to send a hug my way.

More than issues... She need some tissues for all the crying she's doing on the board.. Somebody tell me happy b-day, somebody tell me happy b-day, please somebody.... Go and sit down somewhere.....

Curious, Come here................ here you go Let me go, that's all now..

girl that felt great. I think I need to take a restroom break.

BASA Staff Check your mail box

to all board members....WADE#2,NKO,ZONE3,#15,#16,EXODUS,Ms.NASHVILLE,DAVIDA,GINA,CLASSACT#3,SMALLZ,DINSUM#10,HOTGIRL,3XCHAMP,SPELL CHECK,GREENE#44, and OTHERS...just checking in....home coming you be doing yo thang...keep it flowing....and well it is always a pleasure seeing Ms. Nashville's post....now church...fire up that ...and with me to T. Billy's 2 nite for a drink....

Thanks Coach D, Are you from STL!!! I know one of your good outfield players YaYa aka. Ron Shannon. Oh hope you are having a good Friday... hey Ms.Nashville what about lunch today...LOL!!!

...I accept YD#2.....and security clean this mess up..lol

Church,
You accept, are you sure? Now think about it..

The pres said that we should clean this up
So Green , Spell Check take a puff
Lets get back to being friends
It's time for this beef to end
Lets relax and all calm down
Lets gather together everybody around
I'm working in security with my box EX
Here smoke this it's natures best!

Hey Ms.Nashville what about this Friday message board it's the bomb might have to check in with ya'll more often!!!!!

Better late than never. Good Morning(west coast friends)/Afternoon(east coast friends).

Everyone traveling to )-Town for the big game. BE CAREFUL!

Thanks guys, it's just Love on this board. Davida girl, I do know you. I speak to you when I see you, and thanks for that. Homecoming you touch me with that poem, thanks. Ms. Nashville thanks too, and I will party for you and everyone else, they don't call me party animal for nothing. I want everyone to have a wonderful weekend, and pray for my daddy, Gina has left the building.

Good looking out 911!!!!!!

Hello Nashville's Finest, yes the board is off the hook today, you see Spell Check and Greene. They need to stop. Spell Check tried to end it, but it went on... The need to .

Everyone make sure that you are extra careful on the road.For those that are traveling make sure you buckle up and do the speed limit.Don't party to hard Gina,Of course NO DRINKING AND DRIVING.
This also goes for you Spell Check BE SAFE.
Time for me to get something to eat HOLLA!!!!

Greene#44...Signing..Off..

Yeah I see but they kool it's Friday and everybody just need to chillin adn get along but most of all they need to

Soory aabout that....lol!!! they need to

Dang my bad!!!! typing to fast I meant sorry and that they need to pray!!!!!

I see that some people are not checking in, Where you at? I don't see Wolf , Davida, Older Man, and a lot of other people.. Send a hug or something.......

Heyyy Nashville's Finest, I am from The STL and thanks I am having a good Friday and this board is poppin'...Ya Ya was over Sunday with some of my other ballplayers watching some football. I'll tell him you said Heyyyy! COACH D OUT!

Are you mad at me 2#Church ?Don't look at the name but you know who I am!!!Hope not. Please let me know I'll be waiting on the other line.

Yeah I remember that I was on the phone with him at one time.. And yes will tell him you said hi...

Hummm, this board is too funny. Hey Home Coming, can we get a poem for all the hooking up that seems to be going on? Also, hit them with a why you got to hate poem....be creative like u are and put a little "Church" and "Real Talk" on it!

Church, you really got the board craking today. That OOOWWWEEE must have been like Johnsonville brats you got everybody coming to the party. Here it's back on you

Little late getting on the board, had some errands to do... Greene girl... Happy Birthday and I'll get wit ya lata. Gina, glad to hear that your father is doing better. Once a Bawla always a Bawla, let us know if you need anything... drive safely this weekend. Wade, Church, NKO, Ms. Nashville, #16, 911, Exodus, Ms. Dat, #15 (where ya at???) and the rest of the group.... may you all have a blessed and safe weekend... don't too much...

Wade, I got you. I gotta go to a meeting real quick but I will have something for you soon. AAAAYYY

waz up board really busy just a quick holla. TUFO OUT.

"AAYYYYY"... Now that's freeing your mind... ....and I'm glad spell check and greene#44 are getting along..... ....go figure!!?..WELL HOMECOMING BREAK US off a lil something for the and HATERS ....really read......"CHURCH"

CHURCH, NASHVILLE FINEST, DON KING, MS. NASHVILLE, HOMECOMING, YD#2. SMALLZ, COACH D, CURIOUS, #15, AND 3XWORLDCHAMP ,What's happening my brothers and sisters just checking in to see what my peps are doing , I hope all is well and everybody is having a great day thus far.My boss is standing over me reading my messages that I'm forwarding to the board,she's sweet though.Take care, You know how we do. Keep it PIMPIN.

Sweat Harkins,L.M.S

Yeah!!!!! had to make diagnosis for the kids. so many kids are being abused by their parents.....you and I....the parents next door...we have to look out for the kids.....a boy nor girl should be molested by uncles,aunts,mothers,fathers or anyone. I wish i could just castrate anyone for violating a Baby (0-16). That's what my day consist of....hearing all the horrible stories.....and another thing to all you corporal punisher... please be aware of what you are doing when you spank your kids....all kids are not made the same mentally so therefore after spanking please explain why and don't over do it.....remember the reason you are spanking in the first place.....not to hurt but to make them aware that for oppositional behavior there will be consequences! that me on Friday....Loving the KIDS.......Have a Great BASA weekend!!!!!1
Group time!

Hey what up with you Dinsum....Me just chillin gald it's Firday ...

oops glad

In the summer there is luv in da air
When winter hits you cant find it no where
It's not just the men it's thr ladies too
Running around here calling each other Boo
Half of us are just trying to get paid
The other half just want to get laid
Yaw'll no me and I'm gone keep it real
This is just how ya boy Homecoming feels
I'm not saying that is bad or that it's good
Just don't want it to be misunderstood
All I ask is that we just be carefull
I hope this poem is a little bit helpfull!

If you don't like my poems and you cant high five

Lets see you write.....come on and try
What you fail to see is that this is not about me
Come on let your mind be free
Just be sure that you make it good
Come on lets see you rep yo hood
Now I don't want you to take this personal
Come on lets see if you really versitile

Nothing much boo, I had Thanksgiving Dinner with my children and their family, it was a beautiful thing and alot of the parents showed up the the dinner, other then that, just chillin waiting on 3 o'clock. It's the weekennnnnd baby. Don't plan on doing to much this weekend, I'll probably just watch the Alabama and Auburn game.

Nice!!!I see you had Thanksgiving dinner early, I know you full and why you didn't invite nobody naw just playing....LOL!!!!!

Appreciate that Home Coming and hit this cough cough. That's coming straight from Home Coming for the those lovers out there and the second one is for you haters and that's some "Church" and "Real Talk" for that on TGIF "Free Your Mind"

You are always welcome to feast with your boy,you know how we do in the Dirty,Dirty,we all family.In Head Start we always welcome volunteers, especially those that don't mind helping out.

Dude you kill'n me with this just curious
What's the problem you still want to be one of us
What you mean you'll deal with me later
You can't see me I'm like Dark Vader
I suggest that you gone run and hide
You didn't know.... I'm rep'n the dark side
Me and the Emperor like to play and have fun
Now we got just curious on the run
Is this the same curious...the man...the mouse
I got one question for you....You still playing house?

I thought yesterday you had gotten enough
Didn't you learn you cant mess with us?

"CHURCH"

LOL!!! Thanks for your invitation I will be more than welcome to come and join.

Ms. Nashville

I want a hug too. But I don't want a group hug, just a solo, but I want to wait until you have that jumpsuit on again.

Why not the ...

You seen that Jumpsuit! that's why. But I'll take the group hug as well?

**** a

Church,

I just noticed you didn't give your boy a shoutout in the original post. What's up with that. How's the LOU. I see once again you have the most popular post on the board again today.

Peace,
Clay

My bad...I drop my during the ...ok...I got it...now, and keep your hands 2 yourself...MS.NASHVILLE...WE are in the OVAL office.....

Man, you first real black president. Don't let Bill Clinton outdo you.

Get it crunk up in the Oval office.

Come now brother(CHURCH)... don't act like that....... REMEMBER . And what happen to Dinsum #10 he must be still eating turkey...Once again let everybody

yo clay....what up man...I ain't heard nothing...get at me. we want to party...I got half of the equation...get at me

#2 Send me a cough for the Weekend The Act is out till Mon. Have a great weekend board members.

A BIG SHOUT out 2.....911....and YD#2.....aka...CCD Inc....and I'll never forget you 2....."CHURCH"

Player Extraordinaire, here you go................................ ok let me go please. Nashville's Finest they say we are very frisky down here in Cashville giving out all these hugs and everything, I told them that we are(thick)Southern gals and that's just how we do it....Don't you agree.... To Clay, I sent you a shout-out and you did not tell me hello, I'm hurt about that.... No hug for you.

What up Clay how about dem KNOLES
This ya boy and up here it's cold
The board could never forget about you
You the man we got you too
So here ya go here hit this OOOWWWEEE
This one is one me you can smoke for free AAAAYYYYYY!!!!

I need for everyone 2 depart the OVAL office...NOT you Ms.NASHVILLE...I have some reports for you 2 work on.....we'll be here LATE...Now...click.....

Girl I know what you mean I guess they really haven't heard about those (thick) southern girls.

SECURITY!!!

Why you call Security "Church"......

what's up Nashvilles Finest #21? I got one question for you. Is that really true that they thick in Cashville are you built like Ms. Nashville. I think I'm gone have to put in a poem next week. If you dont mind

What up Pres? You called

EXODUS#4 could you please escort everyone out of the BUILDING...and HOMECOMING....can I have something SMOOTH...while I put in WORK.... ...SECURITY...here hit this... not escort nashville finest out of the BUILDING...

Well HomeComing yeah i guess you can say that LOL

Homecoming...

I am from there town
But Noles make me frown.
Some call me a hater
But I am a Florida Gator.

Seems odd but true
But gotta support Nephew(#17)
Next Week I might be on the couch
Wifey is a Nole, Ouch!

Next weekend the state shuts down
All eyes will be on G-Town.
That's why I have tickets to giveaway,
It makes me sick to see Noles play.

And Ms. Nashville Please excuse me
So many posts they all confuse me.
Plus secret service runs interference
I am waiting on the White House to give me security clearance.

Well it's time for me to go.
Shouts out to all and President Tito

hold on spell check...it's NOW..and I know fast typing....

911, Come over here...................................... give me a I didn't know you had it in ya......

911..."CHURCH"

911 now thats what I'm talking about...clap clap...bravo

Spell Check "ain't" even trying to correct your stuff.., Tito/Church, who ever you are...

Why you trippin on me CHURCH !!!!

Enjoy your WORDS...spell check...now..get out of here...

Love you SIS...now..get down...before I call...SECURITY... ...Ms.NASHVILLE...get over here....hmmmmm.....TEDDY...hit it...."TURN OFF THE LIGHTS and LIGHT a CANDLE"....

Ahh Sookie Now!

Ok I will settle down just having a little fun...

Hey "Church/Tito" come here..............................................here's your
and for today... o.k stop trying to grab my ***.. Let go....

Everyone out the Pres want's to play
Come on...come on get out of the way
Come on get out they need some time
Man Ex did you notice that she's a dime
Nashvilles finest you come with me
I have something that I would like you to see
As we gaze into the stars and check out the moon
I'm not like most so please don't assume
That I'm just another brotha try'n to make a name
I don't like to play them childish games
I'm not another brotha look'n for action
This is just a natural reaction
This is me just doing what I do
Here take this.... this is for you

Thanks HomeComing nice of you!!!!

"CHURCH"

Oh by the way Church my sister said HI!!!!!

wuz up president...I mean can you share some of that Nasville's Laffy taffy with ya boy....

Was good Mr. President? This is Keith checkin' in from Chicago. You are doin' a "BANG UP JOB" runnin' thangs. I will be voting for you again next election! Exodus holla at cha boy.

HEY EVERYONE, SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO REPLY TODAY:

CHURCH #2- WHATS UP MY BROTHER THANKS FOR THE LOVE...OH ANY BY THE WAY, I KNOW YOU NOT OVER THERE CALLING SECURITY ON MY BABY SISTER...LOL

NASHVILLE'S FINEST- WHATS UP SIS, I WILL ASSUME THAT THE #24 WAS A TYPO FOR #4, SO I WILL LET YOU SLIDE LOL

MS NASHVILLE- WHATS UP MY GIRL, SEE UNLIKE CERTAIN STATE WORKERS I HAVE TO WORK SOMETIMES AT MY JOB LOL

COACH D AND YD#2- HEY FELLAS THANKS FOR THE SHOOTOUTS, HOPE YOUR DAY WENT WELL AND HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.

GINA- YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS

HOMECOMING- LAST BUT NOT LEAST, MR HOMECOMING I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT YOU WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TO GO THRU ME B/F SENDING POEMS OR GAZING AT THE STARS W/MY BABY SISTER (NASHVILLE'S FINEST) LOL

I'M OUT EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!

What up Kirby Puckett, man I couldn't stay away from the site. They got me at home checking in. Well at least for a little while anyway.

Davida, what's up girl, check me out monday cause I got one for you,
To get to your bay sister
You said come thru you.
For now you can have it your way,
On Tuesday you think she can come out and play? (end)aaaaayyyyy

You have a blessed and safe weekend! Holla at ya boy! 1

LOL...NO DOUBT HOMECOMING TALK TO YOU MONDAY!!!