BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Contemplating Suicide!!!

Dear BASA Message Board Readers:

WHERE ARE YOU????? I'm on the verge of suicide!! This has been the quietest week on record!! Is it the T.O./ Eagles Saga, Softball Withdrawals, The Dreaded "Honey-Do" Lists, or have we finally decided to do some work at work? Are we dreading the annual Thanksgiving dinners with our families or are we focusing more on the end of the college football season?

Let's get this board jumping again!!

WB #24

Re: Contemplating Suicide!!!

WB what's happening my brother,it was go seeing you in Panama City. I'm contemplating it today because we are having Thanksgiving Dinner today at school,you know how that goes. It's not going to be that bad though,my children's family are pretty cool though.

P.S. Just in case you don't remember your boy,I'm from Birmingham,I played with the "Suspect" I wore #6 with that team, but I wear #10 for my men team, L.M.S. also from the Ham. Take care Bro' I'll holla

Hello everyone... Willie it's o.k we are still here just calming down because of the holiday's I guess.. Anyway, Are you playing for Godfather next year? Just wanted to know.. See you next year..

....What's up WB..it's cool hold on...they'll get it jumping in a few....

What's Up Ms. Nashville,

I'm not sure who I'm going to play with on the circuit, but I can assure you that I'll be there. I would love to play with GFM on the circuit, but I'm not sure if that will work. Being that I'm playing with Jean Shoppe on the other circuit, there might be a conflict of interest.

I can't imagine missing out on the BASA Experience in 2006.

WB # 24

Don't do it WB!! What's up fam this ya boy Ex checking in. Now I got some real talk for ya and if you reading this post we need you to respond.

Do we as African Americans talk to our kids about SEX? If you do at what age do you sit down and talk to them and do we keep it real. Now I noticed that we always keep it real on the board but what about at home? Me personally I have a 17 yr old daughter and a 13yr old son, both of which I have and continue to talk to on a regular basis. I dont sugar coat it. I am curious to see what other parents do. This could help other parents out here who have younger kids or people who are thinking about having kids. Anyway lets get it cracking. Holla back

Exodus#4,

This is Ms. Arkansas and to answer your question...I believe we as African Americans should talk to our children about sex. I think 12 or 13 of age is a good time to have this discussion. Also, I would not sugar coat anything during the discussion. They will need to know all consequences of their actions. Everything from STD'S, teen pregnancy, and just the peer pressure of having sex. I'm already prepared once my child reaches age 12.

Ex you is on the same page that I am on this day. Check out my response on the Free your mind Friday.

Can I please cut in for a brief moment....
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY...just in case you didn't pick up on it from the other posts.
That's O.k. i'm telling you again IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Greene#44..Signing..OFF

Get over it! It's your b-day.. So.

Want to talk about attmepting suicide? Let me give you a senario WB. You leaving the squad this past weekend and taking second place in fall worlds. Just kidding. (Not really) You were definitely missed on sunday.

Do we keep it real with the birds and the bee's
Do we tell them what can happen....you know disease
Do we tell our girls about nasty lil boys
Have they ever seen mommy's sex toys
Did you keep real and tell them the deal
When your kid tried to cop a feel
Kids today are in a world of trouble
Talk to your kids on a double
Talk to them and tell them the truth
If you need help then call Dr. Ruth
Kids are growing up way to fast
Tell them 60 seconds of pleasure dont last
God didn't intend for it to be momma's baby
and Daddy's maybe(end) Educate our youth. 1

That was nice!!!Homecoming
Are all your poems from the top of your head or do you have to think them over first then let it flow..

Greeen#44...Signing..OFF..

They come off the top of my head. I think about the topic and then just try to let it flow. It's mostly just to have fun.

oh well keep up the good work!!!

Greene#44..Signing..OFF..

yo Ex good question...4 sho we must keep it real...I mean we need to keep it real about it all....life is moving fast for our youth these days...I agree 12 is a good age to begin..however if you notice signs earlier then you may want to start when you see the signs.....and on a further note....we need to start educating about other aspects...like finances and having our youth think more positively about their future....and that life is more than instant gradification...YD#2 out peace

YD #2 you are exactly right. I wish I would have learned about credit, writing check, paying bills ont time and all the other stuff that comes along with being an adult. Then it would not have been so hard for me. I guess some have to live and learn. However if we all stop and teach our kids all that stuff it will make it a little easier on them. Tell you what if you got kids give them a hug today if not hug someone else's kid because their your too. We all one.

Exodus... you are so right. As the ol' cliche says... it takes a community to raise a kid. My kids are ball park kids, you may not know me, but I can guarantee you've seen them... Have a good day!!!

ex...you're right....I mean if we could obtain that attitude as a culture life would be a lot better...each day we lose the thought of together we stand and divided we fall....our world needs positive and honest people...church I believe we can do some major things as Blacks...if we lose egos....and be like NIKE and Just do it! YD#2 peace

WB, you see what you done started today? Wha'ts up we haven't heard from you in a while. Well have a good one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREENE #44

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREENE #44

happy birthday greene #44 i hope you have had a great day and have a piece of and once again and i hope you have many more.