BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is the one thing that you can do WITHOUT on Turkey Day!!!!!!!!

The one thing that I can do without would be all of the arguing.In my family,there is always that one person that brings up the past about this person doing this and that person doing that.Also,I hate cranberry sauce!!!!!Nasty to the taste!!
How about you!!!!!

Re: What is the one thing that you can do WITHOUT on Turkey Day!!!!!!!!

My momma's dessing and her German choc cake! MM good

Hey Exodus#4

Read the post over and try again!!!!We all know what we like. What are some of the things that get on your nerves or spoils your turkey day!!!!

My bad. It's my lunch time and I'm hungry I guess. and T-day is right around the corner. Blame it on the The one thing I can do without is getting so full that you be miserable for the rest of the day.

I love Thanksgiving but I to can do without that dang cranberry sauce !!! Other than that I am doin' DAMAGE!

Chittlins --

nasty chittlins.

Got to have my chittlins and Louisiana Hot Sauce but I can do without yams and sweet potatoe pie.

GOTTA HAVE THEM CHITTS BUT I DONT LIKE THE FULL FEELING AFTER ALL IS SAID AND DONE.

Trying to fit the leftovers in the freezer and refrigerator all the while all your other family members are all laid back miserable from eating all day............oops almost forgot about the tons of plates family have fixed to take with them all scattered all over kitchen.........and just think christmas is just as bad