BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"HEEYYYY"....REAL TALK.....by. PRESIDENT

....cough.....It's been some time now and everybody is communicating and seem to be networking well...Thanks BASA...and there has been many,many...topics,issues,and sharing,helping others deal with life challenges....This is A GOOD THING...Even when someone cracks on people they usually claim their statements not by name but by team,but some still remain I guess embarrass ,but I ask where is the integrity #9,you're not the only one it's others .....this is not a complaint just a statement...and just prepare YOURSELF.....and quiet as kept....you not totally HID ,we just don't want you and your team to be embarrass....no class..worry about others too much"YEP"..."AAAYYYYY".. and I would keep hid 2 if my team can't hang......"CHURCH" ......Pres. Out

Re: "HEEYYYY"....REAL TALK.....by. PRESIDENT

Homecoming.....give the people something....and here hit this ....PRES. OUT ,and SPELL CHECK..do what you do......"CHURCH"

Already did pres, cough...cough check out Fan's post. here

Check your self!!!(Hotmail)
No love lost!!!

Mr. President, This is your boy, DINSUM from the Department of State (Alabama) that is, just wanted to give you a shout-out. When I get these braces off, I will need the hook-up on the "GRILLZ".

Dinsum#10 what's up...I can point you in the right direction for that GRILL

Hey Church, here we go again with another just curious
He posting like he really new to this
It seems as though you'r always on his mind
It seems as though he's got an axe to grind
You must have beat his team, they were one and then done
Everything we do... is all in fun
He's new to the board and try'n to act all tough
They finally told him enough is enough!
He must have thought that your firends didn't care
Man this cat is blowing nothing but air. (end)

I know you busy at work so I figured I would keep him entertained until you got some time. Holla at ya boy! 1

As I see it...."OH...I THINK THEY LIKE ME"."YEP"... .....it's all good and The HATING is coming from the SOUTH....no Not my cats in the ATL....but anyway moving right along to the NEXT.....I never choose who's who and I am Protecting SPELL CHECK...because that was nice....but still...If you're in the right the board will let you know...2 talk to me...you must use the CHAIN of COMMAND... ,so HATERS I'm putting up my and closing the DOOR....and this....FAKE BEEF!! I'm from STL...not your TOWN...so you don't see me....PRES. OUT but when you do see me, you be the one with I HATE "CHURCH" on the front and watch the reaction.... ...DERRTY#2"CHURCH"

Whats up Church, President. Your boy and Department of State, Tennessee, checking in on this cold Friday.

WHAT'S UP WITH YOU MR PRESIDENT. THIS IS DEPARTMENT OF STATE OF kENTUCKY FROM LOUISVILLE FIRST OF ALL I EXCEPT MY POSITION FOR THE DERBY-CITY.BUT GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR 2006 SEASON.GO TO OUR SITE AND CHECK IN AND ANY OTHER PEOPLE FROM THE BOARD MAY CHECK IN ALSO.

hey y'all its your First Lady cheking in. My better half lead his football team to the state champs last Friday ...he is the first black head coach in WI to win a state championship

Congrats Ms. Dat!

AAAAYYYYYY Big congrats you your husband! I know how tough it is around this area. Way to bring it home

Congrat's Ms. Dat to you and your hubby, that's always nice to here... Way to represent.

Congratulations Ms. Dat and to your husband!!!!!

Ms Dat tell your husband Coach D said congratulations for "DOIN' IT BIG"! "We all we got"! COACH D OUT