BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AAAAYYYYY BOARD MEMBERS WHERE YA AT

What's up fam? Seems like we are a little quiet today where is everyone? Are we still a lil cranky from No smoking yesterday? Well if you are here hit this and for the non smokers here sip on this Holla back at ya boy EX and lets get this party crack'n

Re: AAAAYYYYY BOARD MEMBERS WHERE YA AT

What's up Ex and everyone else.

Everyone better be on the look out about how you are spelling your words or SPELL CHECK will come and pay you a visit .The sad thing is SPELL CHECK can't spell either.

Check Post Rodney/intrested

Greene#44..Signing..OFF

Dang, ex who did you get this OOohWeeee from
this is same good,(hush your mouth)I'm only talking about shaft.

Yeah, a little slow getting on today. But board will appear in full force...

Spell check can spell, spell check just types fast and sometimes have "TYPO's" If you read the whole post you will see that spell check is not checking everyone's spelling or grammar, but just trying to help someone out a little. I do understand that you will mess up sometimes, but "Intrested" you know better, somebody had to say something.. Intrested has posted many times with the author being "Intrested" that is not good to let your brother/sister go out like that. Spell check can spell, but sometimes makes mistakes on typing, like everyone does. But messing up numerous times on Interesting, not good....

"AAAYYYYY".... ...cough...I'm in the house...just a little busy at this point .....BUT....best believe I'm reading....DERRTY#2..."CHURCH" ....PRES...OUT

In that case maybe you need to go through and SPELL CHECK all the post because some of the main board members F-up some of the same words everyday, haven't heard or seen you or anybody spell check those post.Anyway, that is still a bull**it excuse that you are using. Just be a Man Or women and own up to your mistake and let it go.

Greene#44..Signing..OFF..

OK, now we all grown and know how to spell
So whats the point of trying to tell
Could it be she had a spell check fail
I'm pretty sure we all make mistakes
Why dont we give her a break
This is Home coming just checking in
Pass that to me to hit it again AAAAYYYYY
OOOOOWWWWEEEE

Hey Board, What's up? Greene, how ya feeling today? Well it is a cool 48 degrees in Tallahassee... yeahhhhh love the cool weather. Well all... have a good blessed day!!!! Home coming you are awesome... keep doing what you DO!!!!

Hey church,

Check your e-mail let me know when you get it!!!!!
One of my days off just chilling and

Greene#44..Signing..Off..

Thank you THILL I really appreciate the love!

THill always shows some love. Be Easy on Thursday! Hummm, sounds like a new topic....

What's up Wade? Ready for the Turkey day??? Have a good one... Tell #16, I know she's still in training, but she can holla at a girl!!!!

Whats up to the board people and Ms Greene ease up a little on the spell check. I thought you was a sweet person, you normally is so easy going, what happen. Exodus whats up, Wade, Church, Thill, what are you guys getting into?

Ms. Nashville is in the building... Lets everyone please gather and..................... .

What's up NKO, I'm trying to get a game plan together for my 8th grade basketball team that I coach. We got a tough game tonight. What's going down in the Lou other than the temp?

Player from Arkansas . . . checking in. I hope all is well with everyone this Thursday! Have a wonderful day!!!!

Sorry!!! I was typing a little to fast and left out an S in my city of ARKANSAS. I don't want to get called out.

NEAL & THE 502BOYZ AND THE DERBY-CITY IS IN THE HOUSE. AND I'M GLAD TO BE APART OF THIS FAMILY AND BOARD AND I ALSO EXCEPT MY ROLE.BUT PLEASE GO TO ARE SITE AND SIGN IN ALL BOARD MEMBER.

What up Board? #16 checking in. THill I'm around. I get online just about everyday to check the site out. I got open. Anyway, I only have 2 weeks left. What's '06 looking like so far?

Keithag checking in with the family, how's everyone doing today? They are trying to work a sista hard today, thank GOD tomorrow is Friday. Special shout out to my Arkansas family.

HELLO EXODUS THIS NEAL WE GOT YOUR MESSAGE. AND PLEASE SIGN THE GUESSBOOK IF YOU LOOK AGAIN.BUT KEEP IN TOUCH.FOR ALL OTHER THIS IS THE SITE WWW.LEAGUELINEUP.COM/LOU502BOYZ

THill call me on my cell.
Thnks!!!

Greene#44..Signing..Off

whats up dude and dudettes have a bless day and may GOD grant all your needs and wishes. Have a good day.

In the Ham chillin, woke up this morning,the weather was about 29 degrees and the highs for today is low 50's.Take care and be safe all my sisters and brothers.

I am not a board member but I am in the house. Keep the party going!!!

Hey,
Everyone have a fun evening and keep your nose clean.Until next time.....
I love you...
You love me...
We're a B.A.S.A Fam-i-ly...
With a great big hug.....
And a kiss from me to you....

Forget about all of that..
Just be safe!!!!
Bye board members!!! THill....

Greene#44...Signing..OFF

Right back at ya, Keithag

Ms. L.A.

What do you mean you are not a board member, we are all family.

..... PEACE OUT....."CHURCH"

Ms.Arkansas is finally checking in at the end of the day. Hello... Church, Home coming, Nko, and the rest of my board family. Special hello to my Arkansas Family. I hope everyone is doing fine today. Keithag.. I got your ticket for the X-MAS party. I'll holler at you later.