BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA Staff

I,m curious to know why the message for Rodney/Duke were taken off. Is it because someone found intres in one of them. Everyone else uses this site as a dating service. I just don't think it's fair, you should keep it just softball then. I've seen worse topics. Rodney I will find you.Come on BASA fair is fair.

Re: BASA Staff

We are not in the business of embarrassing anyone, wo if "WHY" wants to know why the post was deleted, email us at:

info@basasoftball.com

Folks,

please remember that we know who posts(regardless of what name you use) though we will never share the information. If you are banned and would like to be put back on, email us at the same address as well.

well several of churchs post should be deleted

Based on what. As far as posting messages, everyone is treated the same. Tito as well as others has taken the time to fully read the criteria for posting messages. And who says some of his post have not been deleted. And if you have read everyone of his, there must be some value to his posts.

once again the basa monitors protect thier most sacred one. oops i better be careful .i might be banned

Listen, you have used several computers in your small town in "Georgia" You are new to the message board and like I said we will never call anyone out, but whatever your problem with Tito is email him directly, he always leaves his name and his email address unlike yourself.

Enough is Enough!

yes sir yes mam i apologize to the almighty

And for the record, we have protected you more this week than anyone. Fortunately, we do monitor the board, so we delete a lot of the stuff before it is read.

Let it go.It's not worth it Miss cecily!!!!
The staff is right!!!Take it up with #2Church!!!

Greene#44..Signing..OFF..

thank you much. take care and have a wonderful day