BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Playas Jumping Ship

There's a buzz in the air that Greg and Jimmy (white chocolate) have left ATLANTA STORM for Class Act

If this is true should certainly help those guys
Are there any other "major" moves out there?

Re: Playas Jumping Ship

What the deal with Class Act seems like there getting ballplayers, coaches, sponsors all over circuit is this team trying to dominate the BASA. Wolf may have too much talent how is everyone going to get playing time.

It is true.Jimmy and myself and russ the shortstop for LMS have decided to go a different route for this upcomeing year.Storm has a great team and I personally as well as Jimmy will miss playing with those guys but it just something we thought was the right thing to do.On behalf Jimmy ,Russ, and myself I would like to hank Wolf,Mike, and all the coaches and sponsers for CLass act.See you in Jan.And a special THANKS to WORTH for the equipment.

Well, there are alot of playas jumping ship, including myself. See you next year! Hey, you got to do what is best for you in '06!

GOOD LUCK TO JIMMY,GREG,AND RUSS NEXT YEAR WITH THE CLASS ACT FAMILY WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO A COUPLE GOOD BATTLES.JIMMY THANKS FOR THE WISDOM THAT U LAID ON ME IN 2005 GOOD LUCK AGAIN FELLAS.

I must say seem like Class Act is the only team making major moves in the Lou, were you at Derrty, City Hitters, X-treme, don't wait to late.

Wade who u playin wit this season?

#9 maybe you need to jump ship.....and DERRTY's camp is tight and I'm pretty sure so is City Hitters, RL EXTREME,...so what TEAM are you APART of....is it a secret because you're trying to get 2 OUR STATUS...you and your team gets no RESPECT in the LOU...."REAL TALK"...easy 1st rounder....PRES....OUT..

what status is that

Church as the board leader why do you respond so negative when I comment too much smoke in the air I will be representing the new team in the Lou (hint) offspring of Esquire team.

you maybe protected on this board but on the mound you are all alone. you know what comes after the dance. a missle about shin. you may want to rename the matrix to oooohhh....aahhh....