BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA Staff-World Tournament

Everyone is waiting to see where the world tournament will be held for 2006. One suggestion, play all the divisions at one complex so we can watch other games. Driving 1 hour or more is not an option. Other assoications like USSSA Black world didn't have that problem. Tournament was at Disney and they provided balls. Teams are trying to get schedules set for 2006. Thanks.

Re: BASA Staff-World Tournament

You must not come on the board much. This topic is old and they say they will be releasing the dates as soon as all bids are in.

And futhermore the USSSA World sucked. you couldn't cook out nor hang out and drink!!!!!1

You right about that!

LET'S BE REAL, THE USSSA WORLD WAS NOT A BIG BAR-B-QUE BUT IT WAS NICE AND YOU WERE WELCOMED TO DRINK, IT JUST WASNT WHAT YOU WANTED, (YOUR ON COOLER FULL). SOME TIMES CHANGE IS GOOD. TRY IT. EVERY THING IS NOT FREE IN LIFE. EVERY THING AND EVERY BODY DESERVES CHANGE.

JUST A THOUGHT. MUCH LUV

The usssa world was nice but the parking lot was so far away. You could not do a whole lot. Some of the fields we were on did not have concession stand so, we had to walk a mile to the main one to get ice or drinks and it was HOT.I think they should have informed everyone there would be an entry fee of $26 for each family member in advance so folks would know what to expect. Change is good if you change for the good.

Think about it! " Going to Disney World to play at Disneys' Wide World of Sports. That's not the public park in town. Expenses should have been expected.

No disrespect or judgement. Just a thought

Yeah, but the games weren't just at Disney, you had to go to Osceola as well. And by the time you walk back to your car(a mile itself) you were too tired to play. Anyway , have your USSSA, I'm with BASA all dayay.

Tre1 your so right, expenses are to be expected.
I did not have an issue with the expenses or prices. I enjoyed myself. I even ate out in there paid for my meal and someone elses, also I bought me a new bathing suit and went to the water park.
I just heard a lot of people who bought their family complaining about it. Especially the ones who had limited money that bought all their children, they was not expecting an entrance fee to get in the gate.

I looked like this after getting back to my vehicle. Then after I ran all the way to the consession stand and back I look like s##t. So the very next day, don't think I didn't sneak my cooler in.

Ms. LA!! You are too funny. But how about you weren't the only one looking like that.... Have a good day...

tre1 you must have stock in USSSA. Man that tourney was terrible. The fields were nice but the walking, the spread out games was tiresome. By the time you got something to drink and eat it was time to play on the field 1/2 mile away. I don't think I saw any teams from GA play ball. that Sucked!!!!!1 BASA RULEZ

I would have to agree that the admission fee was expensive. This was Disney and the Worlds, what did you expect. The walk was long, however this was the World's and if you couldn't make it from the fields to the park, then you were out of shape and possibly cheated your team from winning the championship because you weren't physically prepared. It was better to walk a good distance than spending so much in gas going from one park to another. The games were on schedule and the officiating was pretty good. I admit it wasn't Columbus, but the experience wasn't close to being terrible.

BASA all day, every day anyday!!! I don't care where we play at the experience is WAAAAAAAYYYYYY better than any other association, including U-trip!!! Can't beat the atmosphere, who cares that its at boring Mickey Mouse world! All the walking drains you and there seems to be no life, no vibe nothing, good competition and good teams, (the same that you get at any BASA tourney,) but the games feel dead. You pay an arm and a leg just to be there by yourself, and God forbid you bring a family, you'll need to take out a second on your house to expense it. in my opinion no one is close to BASA!!

GOOD POINTS AND OPINIONS. SEE Y'ALL NEXT SEASON. MUCH LUV. BASA - USSSA WHAT EVER!, I'LL PARTICIPATE IN THEM ALL, LOVE THE COMP.

UNTIL THEN.

True well said West Side Baller!!!!!1

Whazzzzz up Thill #21. Participant, ya kill me always trying to make comments while hiding behind a made up name. First of all I am not out of shape and do not have a problem walking or running or am I hurting my team you bum. The heat can beat you down and also dehydrate . So silly rabbit you continue to enjoy the Usssa and keep your comments to your self imposture.