BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hump Day Shoutouts......

It's Hump Day TIME FOR SHOUT OUTS!!!

My SHOUT OUT today is to all my members of,
"THE ALL DYME TEAM". If you know you're on the team it's time for Roll Call, kick it off Ms. Nashville after all you're the MVP! COACH D OUT!

Re: Hump Day Shoutouts......

Shoutout to Coach D, ... You are a trip..... See ya next year.

Where you at Shneka#11, Stacie Enough Said, Flo Enough Said, Kathy Ga. Mixx, Cheerleader from ILA and #6 LIA, and them Texas Girls!

I would like to give shouts out to Davida, where you at? I haven't talked to you since April. To my Eastside Players who came in 2nd place. They only came in 2nd because it got cold and started to raining and we were freezing out butts off. Whazzz up Tito with your dark chocolate self.
Keep on keeping on BASA.

ms. La Eastside playas usually comes in second or third because South ga Magic is #1!!!!1

It sure has been a hump day because I been working my off, but I have a little time to check my family out on this board, so my shouts goes aout to all that has registered on the BASA Fraternity/Sorority Site and I plan on looking up all the members so if you fit this description then holla back. Peace out on this Weds.

Whats up board. Very busy day. Just checking in. Shout out to all my Tennessee Hot Girls.

What's up family!! I hope all is well! Hot Girl #11 and Nko, I know how you feel about working hard today. I have a little down time right about now, so I could not let the day end without saying hello to my family.

Softball4Life: like to give a shout out to my team "Enuff-Said" in South Click, Rhonda doing the **** thang at Fort Leonard Wood,Mo go head Drill Sgt to be and to Dana in St. Louis (Shine)to my hubby in Iraq "Run Forest Run" and to everybody whose ABOVE GROUND! Holla Back!!! Can't wait to play in BASA circuit!!!

Chitown is in the House. You don't want to be here right now, 28 degrees, windy, and snow.

what up Big Al? you got mail. Hit me back at nfnty4@aol.com when you get a chance. Thats my home e-mail.

Big Al How do you concentrate with all that snow and wind!

15, it's hard. Only go out for work and the gym. I'll be fine, Vegas in December and Florida in Feb.

Exodus4, I'll hit you up when I get home, still in the office.

Let me jump in with shout outs to all the BASA family, especially my folks here in da Rock (Little Rock). What's up Ms. Arkansas and player from Arkansas hope you bundled up today cause its kinda chilly

HEY WHATS UP COACH D, AND THE REST OF MY TEAMMATES OF THE ALL DIMES TEAM. THANKS FOR THE SHOOTOUT COACH D. HEY MS NASHVILLE YOU READY FOR THIS WEEKEND GIRL?

Good morning Davida & Ms. Nashville I'm proud to be the coach of the "All Dyme" team and can't wait to take a picture next season with the entire team. Have a blessed day. COACH D OUT!

Coach D wuz up can you handle a picture of the all dyme team, you should have went to Nashville for yourself and seen them upclose. Do you still need that purple

wat up board shouts out to all board readers and my CITY HITTERS FAM.