BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"HEEYYYYYY".....SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION....smoke with me...

First, I'd like 2 say Welcome Back ZONE3 and Wade#2...Glad 2 have you back...And Ms.DAT and 911 could you please Drop me an e-mail....and NKO be prepared for a phone call....#15 my PEEPS keep doing what you do and 2 the BOARD....you are truly a 1st class act..... ....Now, HOMECOMING give the people what they logged on 2 read...and put CHURCH on it and those who don't here just hit this once and out..... ...DERRTY#2"CHURCH"

Re: "HEEYYYYYY".....SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION....smoke with me...

For those of you...That just say "NO"
Excuse us for a min
While we go blow
Because hitt'n it once is really nice
Smoke so good..You got to hit it twice
True good green
Is one of a kind
Good smoke allows you
To free your mind
Watch your cuboards
Or they will be bare
Smoke so good you wont even care
I'll end it here with one final lesson
Stay tuned for the next Smoke Session Confession (end)
Here Church OOOOOWWWWEEEE

"AAAYYYYY".... ...That's tight ,Now...This is a GOOD THING..... "CHURCH"

you mean to tell me we are not supposed to use foul language and not make negative remarks towards one another or the basa will ban you from the board. but they will tolerate the talk about drug use. doesn't make sense to me....and i don't even have a problem with smoking. i guess they don't really care about the potential sponsors that may log on to this site or even the mass majority of basa members that don't smoke. associating that with this board is not real good. just me 2 cents.

Look here Player I don't even smoke
This is all in fun... you know a joke
Loosen up a little and let your mind be free
This is a joke.... you cant see me
You can take your 2 cents and just shove it
Your dont have to read it
Like it
OR love it!
There is no way that we would promote the use
I just like to keep the board loose
But thank you for this motivation
Move on hater and join the nation. (end)

What up Player? If you have been reading the board then you will see a lot of times when I post a poem I use what's already on the board to come up with lines and the subject is SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION. Have fun with baby and chill! 1

First, Player:....maybe you need 2 find some other site...because this ONE is BLOWING UP across the US... and sponsors are loving this type of Real Talk WE display....and it's no different from the MUSIC that's in your car or house.... ,So your beef is not worth 2cents...."GIRL 2NITE"..."Just a Little Bit"....just a few...so shall we promote SEXXX....you'll like that huh....PROTEST on another site....Smoke Session Confession....is just for you 2 relax....just a topic and he's really not smoking...he's WHEW....get...Relieved... ...I like it and no you get your own ...."CHURCH" with a little REAL TALK..... ....nothing YOU can DO

and your MOTIVE with this QUESTION is......

...POWERS at BE.....I'll answer that one....YES I GRADUATED from LINDBERGH HIGH SCHOOL....anything else....

This one goes out to Player
Cause doing drugs is no joke!
Why would you want to do something
That would make you choke!
If you were to ask me
I would tell you just say no to drugs
Instead of doing them here try a group hug
With doing drugs there is no way to win
There's no way to tell what it's doing within
So this poem is my way to let you know
The cool this to do is "just say NO" (end)

I have a few comments to make however the board monitors seem to protecting their most sacred one. dont wont to get banned. what is your email address

Nice.....HOMECOMING...."CHURCH"

Now "Curious" you are wrong for that. I mean if you want to insult a person, put your name up by your insult. We sometimes need to realize that the board is for entertainment and you do have serious topics. We all see the different subjects when we come into the message board, so if you see smoke session confessions or something of that nature, you don't have to come on to the subject. You think about something, what would this world be like today if it wasn't for people of color, it would boring as HELL! And a sponsor would know the difference between people smoking and people being serious unless they are that ignorant in their mind. I'm telling you now, you will get dissed and dismissed on this board because what we have is a tight knit family on here and CHURCH, Home Coming, Exodus #4, #15, Wolf, Zone, #16, Don King, Ghost....etc and many more will back one another up and make u look like you have the high school education. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but in this case you could of kept that insult to yourself! And that's "Real Talk" to you!

WHATEVER...hit the box..... ...and I hope you have your Question Ready.....CURIOUS about "CHURCH"

Quick background for CURIOUS.....HIGH SCHOOL,MARINES,COLLEGE,A ball(TEAXS RANGERS)...now I'm at the BANK....I just don't mention my past...it is the past...I just remember the TRAINING if you catch my DRIFT.... ...just let you know what I want you 2 know....That's STREET 101.."CHURCH"

"AAAYYYY"....thanks WADE#2....he just need a hug...I gave him the e-mail and quick brief....and no response yet....well...I guess I'll fire this up ....here.....

Come on curious
Stay out his bizness
You know that wasn't right
Let your name come to light
Why would you ask a question like that
You writing a book and need some more facts
All this man does is keep it real
You must have struck out when he was on the hill
Church shake the haters off you know the deal
Here take this it's a haters sheild
Dont worry about this cat we got your back
Lets give this person THE HATERS PLAQUE!

Church, Ex, Wade, today is a no smoking day. You guys have to put your lighters, smokes, and cush up. So you guys better get some hard candy or gum to crave the urge to smoke. All smokes to be put in a safe place until another day. Holla back non-smokers.

What's cracking NKO,Wade,Don King, Ms.Dat and where is Ms.Nashville? I feel what you saying so I'm gone be like lil Kim and put ya lighters up AAAYYYY.

Homecoming that was tight!

What's up NKO? Hey Wade #2, good to see ya back. How was Chicago??? Where's my partner #16????

How can love feel so good and hurt you so bad all in a blink of an eye !!!!!! With love is there depression?Is it a package deal or do they meet up at the sound of a broken heart .Do you think that a person would still fall in love just to enjoy life for that brief moment (1week or 8yrs)knowing that there will be a day that some other person will catch their eye or everyday conversation will turn into lies ?Would and could this be enough to end what you call your blessed life?Would anyone miss you? Would that person finally understand how much you dearly miss them and love them more then life it self.Yes, it's easy to say that there are more fish in the sea,but that fish WILL NOT be like the one you just lost.People that say that have not experience the kind of heart break that i'm talking about .
Just thought I would give this SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION thing a try.It's always good to get things off your chest and go through the motion .

Me#??????????

I'm sorry seems like I forgot to pass!!!!
The next one is on me!!!
Who is it on.. .. sorry ..here you go!!!
Thanks for the Hugs and Kisses!!!You know who you are CHURCH

me??????? Pass the smoke.....and ...here a Big Hug. things happen for a reason and God is never wrong... the old saying is He will never give you anything you can't handle. so pray and be patient. It's always a better one that comes your way. Love yourself first and then someone else can love you!!!!!1

ME, that was real deep! See what that OOOWWWEEE will do to you! It sound like you know a lil bit about love. You got me over here thinking now.

Since we cant today I will take a double shot of hen with a little cranberry. Now when I was thinking about love to me it's like playing ball. Everyone wants to get to 1st base but not everyone does...Then once you get there you worry about being forced out at 2nd...If you lucky enough to reach 2nd then you think about am I ready to go to 3rd...Once you make it to 3rd now you really nervous because you want to score, but watch out for them seeds in the infield that are chest high right at somebody...cause if they cheat once shame on me....cheat twice shame on you....cheat three times yaw'll should be through...here NKO hit this

Hello everyone! I miss ya'll I did not go to work on yesterday, called in sick.... I have sick time,I might as well use it.... Anyway, what's going on,everybody going at each other and everthing................. You already know, this calls for a ............................
and a .

Dang....ME:....you got me all choked up.... ...I felt that way before and PEOPLE this is what smoke session CONFESSION is about....just get it off your chest..... ...here "CHURCH"

What's your e-mail Ms Nashville?

Church saw your picture on the slideshow. i apologize for my earlier comment. Now I definitely understand

Ms. Nashville you we miss you when we don't hear from you.

I've been through the heart break and I was in love...hummm got my heart broken
but that's alright,that's okay
Learned a good lesson
But you know, like #15 said, things happen for a reason
Someone better is out there for me
But I've been enjoying myself and now I'm doing better than ever and it's her lost
Chalk it up to the game
Because now I'm hot and they all up on me and she still tries to call me because I'm gone...
Hummmmm, what the?
She didn't realize, I love myself and got high self esteem....aaaaaaaaayyyyy....cough cough sorry, no smoking today....

Wade and Zone3....let's drink today with NKO.... NAW....I'm ....I really don't drink alot....but...I really don't do this But keep the party going..... and I'm supposed 2 stop but I can't...... .."CHURCH"

I got a question for my brothers and sista. Is it ok for someone of the opposite sex to buy your mate a gift? Whether your married or not what's your thoughts on this.

It depends on the gift.... ....but I see nothing wrong with it...but then again...I.....help me out....HOMECOMING...

I don't smoke but I do drink....so I will drink wit u
........I don't mean to cut in............but I play women football and for some reason, men don't seem to like that can sombody tell me wassup wit that

"215"

All I can say is fella's watch ya back
Sound to me like a sneak attack
Someone is trying to sneak in the back door
What he buying flowers for?
Ladies keep ya guard up and watch ya man
Souns to me like she got a plan
Why the hell she buying him briefs
To me ladies... she's a theif
But if this other person is a man
Watch out ladies cause he's dating Stan
In a realtionship it is all about trust
This is not a need....it's a must(end)
Just my thoughs AAAAYYYYYYY

why is the opposite sex buying gifts and it does depend on what it is.[Snaggletooth

Det style,
For some reason men do not like women playing football cause they think it is too ruff for women. We can play just as hard as they can and still be feminine.

I don't drink much, but pass me one and can I get a

that's what i don't understand, they all say they want a women they can relate to but when they get one they b**ch about it, me and my man broke up because i beat him at madden 06

"215"

he should of used the CHEAT CODE....

Any man that will break up with a man cause he lost in Madden is well_________ you fill in the blank. You might be better off with out him. If you that tight in Madden maybe we can get a game in one day during a tournament?

That wouldn't help him I won 21-0 before half time

I was going to fast. What I meant was any man that would break up with for that is fill in the blank

21-0.....his PRIDE was HURT...I guess his boys drove him to leave....now you're MIKE JONES...

I know what you meant exodus #4, we should get a madden tournament going........ do u play online?

Church: I wasn't trying to beat him like that it's just I let him win one day cause his boys were there and he talk so much stuff it mad me mad so i told him I wanted a rematch when they left and you know the rest

No, I usually just play with my guys on the weekends. We will have a tournament on like a sat afternoon and play till like 3 or 4 in the moring. Hey one of my brothers girl is from the "D" her name is Jessica Solomon you know her?

I might know her, but i'm no good wit names

Do she play ball

ok, well I was just wondering. I may come down that way with them sometime this summer so may when I come to town I can see how yawll get down in the D and we can get that game in.

you would have to let me know ahead of time so I can be in detroit, because i'm moving to nashville feb. 15th

Here we go again, another Detroit person moving the the Nastyville(Nashville). You can throw those heavy coats away and get a cat suit(like Ms. Nashville) and to make it fit tight put it in the dryer. Put that #### out because the Chief of Staff has declared this a no smoking day so here is a , and some if you need chaser. Drink until you feel good. If I catch anybody smoking the will get a timeout. Church we have our on you so you better put your lighter up. Get high off life today. I'll holla, and now get funk out of my zone. See ya later.(No so you better for the , Alice)

NkO...you crazy...

Sir the Chief of staff has asked me The Dept of Defense to ask you to please put that out. Here take this instead

AIIGHT...OK...Just for today...I'll be in my office...."CHURCH"

Can I please hit the oooohhweee before you put it out #2Church.I won't tell!!!Here pass it under the table.

Greene#44..Signing..OFF

No, no, no...no Per the Cheif of staff we got watching you. No smoking til tomorrow. Here take this

Man you ladies have been playing with some boys but I'm not going to take up for you because when you(ladies) see the signs ya'll continue to stay.You knew he wasn't ready to get married after three years because he told you two years ago. should you be mad .....NO! You meet him at the club and say him hollering at every women he could......you married him and expect him not to go clubbin nor talk to women......Please! He didn't take care of his first two kids....how you know.....because the baby momma keep calling complaining for him to pay child support and come see his kids...hadn't seen them in 3 months......but you still want to date him.....and ....have his baby..... how stupid are you! signs signs signs..... Look for the signs!!!!!1 Don't blame everything on the man when you saw the signs and all your girlfriends saw the signs too! Hell he curse you in front of them...isn't that sign enough.....Oh I Love Him......please you said that about the last three baby daddies!!!!!1

Hey,

Who drop the dime on me!!!!!!! I thought this room was bug free.

Greene#44..Signing..OFF

#15 you are so right.
Hey, I have an idea let's lock all the men in a room and make them watch LIFETIME.Except the gay men they make good best friends.

Just alittle humor with my friends here.

Greene#44..Signing..Off

Can I hit it one time PLEASE PLEASE don't worry about it i'll wait until after hours.

Whew...#15 you really let off some.... ...You have a good evening and I don't know what 2 say...but..."REAL TALK and CHURCH....and thank you all for another SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION...where you can let it all hang out....

On this day
put your lighters away
No smoking per the chief of staff
he knows we wont work
just sit back and laugh
Today there is no smoking anywhere
you can hide neither here nor there
But tomorow is another day
NKO and Ex aint got nothing to say(end) AAAAYYYYY

Put your lighters up....you know the rest

"CHURCH"

Man, ya'll crazy!