BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
#15 NOTHING BUT RESPECT!

WHAT'S UP MY CAT? DAWG, I GOTTA SAY I RESPECT YO MIND AND THE WAY YOU THINK. I HAVE SEEN YOUR RESPONSES TO PARTICULAR POST AND ISSUES, AND I MUST SAY YOU HAVE WHAT WU TANG CLAN CALL A SCIENTIST MIND. THOSE CLOSE TO ME KNOW I VERY SELDOMLY SPEAK MY TRUE PIECE OF MIND BECAUSE TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE-MINDED AND SHALLOW. I MAINTAIN MIDDLE GROUND WITH EVERYONE I COME IN CONTACT WITH AND I DONT DO DRAMA OR VERBAL DISPUTES. NEXT TIME WE BALL TOGETHER IN BETWEEN GAMES WE GONE BUILD AND POLITIC. ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO MEET PEOPLE OF KINDRED SPIRIT. I NOW SEE YOU MORE THAN JUST A BALLPLAYER. YOU GOOD PEOPLES HOLLA! PEACE LIL REDDE #13

Re: #15 NOTHING BUT RESPECT!

Lil Redde wuz up bro! I am coming to the ATL over thanskgiving week...we have to hook up man. 314 503-0886 Dre aka YD#2

I preciate the love Lil Redd. I feel like Real recognize Real. People really don't know me they just assume that when I talk trash on the field I'm an ignorant fool but the concept of talking trash gets playas out there game. for example I play third....when I talk trash to anyone... they try to knock me down....but don't forget I have a GOLD GLOVE. Hell thats my best attribute right now! Just ask Da GA DAWGS. I love it!!!!!1 I'm working on my Offense. Might need help so myself, smallz, and zone is going to put together a weekend workout regiment defense and offense. Holla atcha boy! I'll be ready to party this weekend! (770)355 2211. Again Thanks for the compliment!!!!!1 Big question(don't mean to put you out there) but Who you running with next year?

#15 very true. On the field some would think you were just another ignorant jerk... But let them come on here and they would swear they were talking to 2 different people. Much UPS to you. Do what you do... and continue to do it well.

red wzup dirty give me a call. lil red i will be in hotlanta on thanksgiving. get in touch so we can kick one time like we do in the lou

Class act #3 .....this is my subject ....find your own.....naw.... just kidding....what make you think I don't want to hang out with cats from the Lou. You know we don't see ya'll much over HEEEERRRREEEE!

#15 you still a jerk in my book but you know how we roll holding it down on and off the field.