BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2006 PRE- SEASON WORLD PREDICTIONS SUPER REC

WHATS UP EVERYBODY AS EVERYONE CAN SEE ALL TEAMS ARE ADDING AND SUBTRACTING FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR HOW ABOUT LISTING YOUR TOP FIVE TEAMS FOR SUPER REC DIVISION:

1.ATL STORM
2.GRAYSTONE IF NOT MOVED UP
3.TEAM BBQ IF NOT MOVED UP
4.CLASS ACT
5.DETROIT MAVERICKS
6.DEERTY ENT DUE TO THE MOVE-UPS
7.AIR MAC DUE TO THE MOVE-UPS

Re: 2006 PRE- SEASON WORLD PREDICTIONS SUPER REC

1stGraystone,2ndClass/Act,3rdStorm,4thTeamBBQ,5thDetroit Mavericks,6thDerrty Squad,7thSt.louis stars

1.South Ga Magic
2. Atlanta Storm
3.Graystone
4.Class Act
5.Derrty
6.Eastside Playas
7.Team BBQ

If teams moved up!!!!!1

This is kind of hard because i've no idea on who's what but i'll say class-act will be playing REC next year!!! good luck everyone.

WOLF STOP PLAYING GAMES CLASS ACT WILL BE PLAYING SUPER REC AND WILL BE VERY COMPETITIVE.HIT ME UP ASAP 770/826-2447 I HERE U WILL BE IN TOWN SOON.

Hmmmmm....I'm not giving a prediction...WHY? once I see where everyone is playing then I'll make my prediction... ...BUT (REC)....I like the YOUNG DUDES and CITY HITTERS.....and out of town I'll go with Eastside Players and GA Majic....

#15 S. GA MAGIC IS A GREAT REC TEAM BUT LACK THE TEAM FULL OF HEARTS TO COMPETE IN SUPER REC TOO MANY .450-.500 HITTERS IN THE LINE UP 13-15 RUNS PER GAME WILL GET U RUN RULED EVERY GAME FELLAS TAKE CARE OF YOUR DIVISION FIRST GOOD LUCK FELLAS #15 LETS WORK OUT FAMILY.REAL TALK

Zone3 what's up derrty? i'll be there in tha morning. I'll call you as soon as i get to my brotha's house. Can't wait to holla at you about some important stuff.

O yeah count me in tomorrow night at tha game fo tha chip!

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO DISCUSSING SOME IMPORTANT INFO WITH U AS WELL BUDDY BE SURE TO HIT ME UP DEERTY.

Zone 3

I watched you play this season and you are a good ball player.
I also know that this past season was your rookie season not only BASA but on the Black circuit period.
You have alot to say for your first year. Be more respectful to the veteran players and teams.
Otherwise, good luck to you and your team!

Wolf bring me a sovenior back.

MAN I DONT CARE HOW MANY YEARS IVE BEEN ON THE CIRCUIT IM ENTITLED TO MY OWN OPINION AND IM NOT GOING TO BE BASHFUL ABOUT IT.THANKS GOOD LUCK TO U IN 06.

Mike Wells what is a sovenior??

We are going to let our sticks do the talking in 2006,we will be doing more travelling in '06,we will earn our respect,so watch out.IT'S ON.Line them up and we will knock them down.Just remember if the ball is in the air in left field,you might as well go to the dugout and please don't try to run,I think everyone saw that in Bham,eastsidaz,chi-town,showtime and the other teams we cut.IT's a Dynasty and we have only begun.Thats all that Team Dynasty will say for the rest of 05 and 06.

My predictions for Rec:1.Team dynasty
2.Cleveland Showtime
3.Eastside Playaz
4.South Ga Magic
5.Georgia Dawgs

how can you overlook the bainbridge blazers who won the usssa worlds this year.

just wondering why graystone and bbq should be moved up, if you are predicting them to finish behind atl storm? sounds like super rec is going to be off the hook again in '06.

And that player, is a good thing!!! The more parity the better. Between the Storm, BBQ, Graystone, Class Act, Derrty, The Mavericks, WestCoast Playas, Creative Walls, & Even that loudmouth team from Texas (can't think of their name but they lost on a protest at the USSSA Worlds) there should be some epic battles in 2006 if everyone travels and supports tournaments within their region and outside their region as well. Can't wait to get started!!!

Unbelieveable, people on the BASA circuit don't know too much about the Bainbridge, GA Blazers because ya'll really don't play BASA. Got to play on the circuit enough to be known! "Real TALK"

2 cent: I believe you are talking about the Houston Raiders.

ZONE 3-I WATCHED AND LOVED YOUR TALENT THIS PAST SEASON. I HAD A BRIEF CONVERSATION WITH YOU IN TALLAHASSEE.ARE YOU INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE? WILL YOU BE PLAYING AGAIN FOR 2006? ATLANTA STORM HAS A GREAT DEFENSE.

Whoa! Zone can I be like you Fam. SYes let's do a schedule for the off season. A training regiment. Then afterwards you know what to do..........he slower than a snail but can make you reach buildings in a single . Up up up in a way!!!!!1 Zone you got the number.holla!!!!!1

#2 we are not asking for recognition or respect or anything. We will earned it. CHURCH!!!!

The rec will be a real nice league to compete in the 06.

to my fan thanks for the acknowledgement of me and my skills but unfortunately yes sweetie im happily involved with someone and yes im returning in the 2006 to win the worlds sweetie.thanks again

You are asking for something when you get on here and make the comment that was made. I know about the Blazers, people on USSSA know about them, but alot of teams that play BASA, don't ....and that's "CHURCH" and "Real Talk"

Since Atl.Storm is losing so much we may have to revisted the pre-season rankings?

boy stop the storm is still going to be loaded remember we've only mentioned who has left not who has join aboard see ya in 2006 the rankings were done after the moves were made anyway good luck to all in the 06.

1.DETROIT MAVERICKS
2.ATL STORM

DANG, IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT ZONE 3 ABOUT YOU BEING INVOLVED. WISH I HAD SAID SOMETHING SOONER. YOU ARE STILL A GREAT PLAYER. ATL STORM IS GOING TO ALWAYS BE #1 AS LONG AS YOU ARE PLAYING AND STILL HAVE THAT WONDERFUL DEFENSE. LET YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER KNOW SHE HAS A FINE MAN . GOOD LUCK IN 2006.

THANKS SWEETIE AND HOPEFULLY THE STORM ALONG WITH MYSELF WILL BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO IMPRESS U AS WELL AS OTHERS LETS GO STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SEE YA IN 2006 AND ITS ALRIGHT FOR YOU TO SPEAK IN 2006 AS WELL.

HELLO ZONE 3. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE THE 2005 SEASON? JUST WANTING TO KNOW- I HOPE I AM NOT BEING TOO NOSEY. I WILL BE THERE TO WATCH AND CHEER YOU ON AT THE WORLDS. AND THANKS, I WILL DEFINITELY SPEAK TO YOU IN THE 2006 SEASON. BUT I WILL MAKE SURE NOT TO GET THE MRS. UPSET-I DONT WANT TO DISRESPECT HER.TALK TO YOU LATER.

Is it just me, or is zone3 and fan zone3 the same person.........o all the atlanta storm.....please help zone3 find something to do until season starts, sounds like he needs a friend

TO LOL-IS IT ME OR ARE YOU JEALOUS THAT YOU DONT HAVE A FAN? MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME BESIDES CRITICIZE OTHERS.I AM ONLY A FAN AND THATS ALL. ZONE 3- GOOD JOB AND CONTINUE BEING A GREAT BALL PLAYER.

LOL........Why u hatin.......If it is the same person what's wrong wit being your own biggest fan???????????????? you act like you have never blowed your own horn

Zone is the MAN! Don't hate 'cuz he's got action. Like the saying goes, 'Don't hate the Playa, hate the Game' . Zone you will always be cool with me , gorgeous smile and all. By the way, answer you phone sometime.

Zone, I'm very proud that you have so many fans, but let's not forget DAT AIRMAC SQUAD IN YOUR PRESEASON RANKING. Much love and good luck in 06.

Zone3 what up, this your boi Sweat,L.M.S. just wanted to holla atcha.Hold it down.

sweat whats up folk looking forward to them battles on the field in 06.

Same here man,Hold it down.

ain't got a clue who unbelievable is #2 but the BLAZERS ain't asking for anything. By the way who are you balling with in 06. Come on speak up!!

OOPS IM SORRY GOT A CHANGE IN THE 2006 PREDICTIONS:

1.CLASS ACT
2.ATL. STORM
3.GRAYSTONE
4.DETROIT MAVERICKS
5.AIR MAC

SORRY FOLKS HAD A MINOR CHANGE SOMEBODY JUST MADE SOME GREAT MOVES U FEEL ME.

MAKE UP YO MIMD WHO YOU WIT ZONE3.

1. Team BBQ
2. Team BBQ
3. Team BBQ
4. Team BBQ
5. Team BBQ

They are the team to beat I don't care what you've added to your team

1.Graystone
2.Team BBQ
3.ATL storm

How can anyone out there not have Graystone as the # 1 team? All they did is finish in the top 4 in every basa tourney they played in. Much respect for bbq they walked through every team but graystone. Graystone will win the title in the 06.

BBQ,GREYSTONE,STORM OR BBQ,STORM GREYSTORM.

I think the Teams to beat will pretty much be the same,it depends where the BASA World is being held as to if TEAM BBQ will show,they don't like too far from home

1.ATLANTA STORM
2.GRAYSTONE
3.TEAM BBQ
4.AIR MAC
5.CLASS ACT(if stay 2gether)

D24 WHATS UP BUDDY I MUST SAY THAT U PUT FORWARD SOME BOLD PREDICTIONS BEING THAT U YOURSELF HAVE BIG SHOES TO FILL BUDDY(MUST WE SAY TONY JOHNSON THE BEST FIELDING PITCHER ON THE CIRCUIT)WILL THE STORM BE FORCED TO PLAY A 5MAN IN 2006 OR WHAT IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN.

well Zone3,you know I got to go with my Team 1st...It's no particular order after that Don't get me wrong you guys will be tough,but the question will be can yall stay together the whole Season

As for me filling the shoes of Tony Johnson,I am no sloutch at fielding the middle myself Tony was very good up the middle...whatever the Storm decide is OK with me,I'm a Team Playa ,

This past yr was humbling I had Teams that wanted to pay me to pitch for them but I chose the Storm(no pay),knowing TJ was their main pitcher..but I knew these guys were winners and I played my role..EH,1B,limited pitching...Good luck in '06

D24 I FEEL U ON THAT THE STORM BEING WINNERS AND FOR SHO THE STORM WILL REMAIN WINNERS.IN LIFE A MAN HAS TO DO WHAT HE HAS TO DO PLEASE BELIEVE THAT MY DECISION WASNT ABOUT THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$ AT ALL IT WAS BASICALLY MAKING THE GROWN MAN DECISION AS U DID IN 2005 TO BETTER U.MUCH LOVE TO D24 AND THE STORM IN 2006 GO GET'M BOYZ.SEE U ON THE DIRT AS FAR AS THE MIDDLE BEING FIELDED U KNOW ZONE3 DONT HIT THE MIDDLE ANYWAY GOOD LUCK BIG RED.

I have nuthin but luv for u Zone3,I wasn't implying that u r leaving for the ,just making a point that I had offers from several Teams in '05 that wanted me,but I chose the "STORM" ...Trust me I've been hit at on the hill over the yrs,I've learned to but at the same time "I aint never " I will be wearing a in '06..Precautionary Measures

man i feel u on the mask its been wat too many injuries with guys playing that middle.