BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Calling out all you creative writer out there!!!!!!

To all you creative writers out there and you know who you are. It's time for a new hit message board series. Here is the begining and lets see what we can do together as a TEAM.

In a land where the sky's are blue
Located in the heart of the Lou
Sometimes on the mound you may find two
While in the box they make it do what it do
There was also an evil ghost who wanted their power
On his lapel he wore a flower
Ghost was a mean and vicious man
To get their power he had a plan
To get at them he kidnapped the Queen
Class Act #3 was no where to be seen

Re: Calling out all you creative writer out there!!!!!!

Well there you have it....now, ...the Beginning....."HEEYYYYY"...great game Wolf...and the next time we're on the mound 2gether you're on the right,...that last ball was pretty dand on close..."there's a heckler in the back ground"...you bums...wait till you see my team...it's aka GHOST...............

In a galaxy far far away long long ago, the evil Emperor accompanied by his henchman Class act#3 hatched an evil plot to conquer the universe, the only person who stood in their way was space while patrolling the universe in pursuit of the evil forces of Emperor and his henchman he spotted a space ship floating aimlessly looking devoid of life, he entered the space ship there he finds a lifeless form, taking her back to his space ship bearly having the faintest sign of life he revives her and begins to question her as to what happened she says her name is he planet was destroyed by the evil Emperor in his quest to Conquer the Universe and he Death Star is headed for earth to subdue and Conquer all earthlings

Class Act #3 was no where to be seen

up out the smoke...jumped my folk.
church in session, continued confessions
dangling an unlearned lesson.
parted ways bring humbled days
and inconsistent plays.....
No Matrix...no pay checks... no alibis
and phony homicide without surprise. Wolf howling from the mounds of the fairgrounds
as the torch is past by the pounds
from Derrty to da younguns to da browns
because in the Lou frowns outweigh crowns
sound advice, extended sacrifice....Hits price....less, confess Do you stay with mom to rest?
Question answered at it's best but lingering emotions my cause a St. Louis commotion..... Class Act vs. Derrty.... I'm working in Promotions.

This goes out to you writers, rappers and or poets
This is a play in case you didn't know it
We would like everyone to post
But lets make sure we follow the Ghost
You can use something that you've seen on TV
Or you can be original..let your mind be free
Take a hit of this and lets put it down
Lets see who's the tightest to wear the crown (end)
AAAAYYYY lets put our minds together and create a funny mini series! if you need some insperation do like I do Hen all in moderation. AAAYYYY

WELL IT HAS BEEN PUT OUT THAT MY PARTNER AND I HAVE BEEN SPOTTED LEAVING PLANET URANIUS. IN OUR NEW HEADED TO 1843 CLUB TO DISCUSS HOW WE LET THE EMPHAMIS ESCAPE OUR RATH. WHILE HAVING A WE SPOKE WITH AND HE SAID THAT SHE WAS PROTECTED BY THE 'S AND THAT IN ORDER TO CAPTURER HER WE NEED TO TALK TO CHURCH A.K.A AND HE SHALL POINT US IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. WELL MEAN WHILE BACK AT SPACE HEAD QUATERS HE HAD HIRED AND TO FIND ME AND MY PARTNER IN CRIME. WE DROPPED THE BIG ON URANIUS AND KILLED ALL OF THE TOWNS PEOPLE ACCEPT THE BIG A.K.A AS WE CONTINUE OUR SEARCH WE WILL BE TEAMING UP WITH THE MAN BEHIND THE SCENES EXODUS A.K.A HE HAS THE WE NEED TO FIGHT OFF SPACE and THE . ONCE WE GET THE MAGIC TO UN THE WORLD OF BASA WE WILL HAVE ALL THE 'S AND WE WILL BE THE MOST POWERFUL DUEL ALIVE. A FEW HOURS LATER WE WERE TALKING ON OUR IN OUR NEW AND THEY SAID WE HAD TO LOOK AT OUR AND FIND THE UNITED STATES AND SEARCH OUT THE POETRY MAKER HOMECOMING BECAUSE HE IS AGAINST EVERYTHING WE STAND FOR, HOME COMING WE ARE ON OUR WAY SO BEWARE. ONCE WE HIT WE HAVE TO GET US SOME WEAPONS FROM NKO HE HAS ON SALE JUST LIKE URANIUS. SO OFF WE WENT TO THE UNITED STATES TO MEET UP WITH NKO TO PURCHASE OUR WEAPONS.

As our last episode ended Space while patrolling the universe spotted a dormant space ship, investigating he found a lifeless after reviving her she explained how the evil emperor had destroyed her planet and was enroute to the Planet earth to Conquer and destroy the people of Earth, Flabberghasted and amazed our hero space summoned the justice league aka Nell aka Herkle Sugar Bear Sherrie
to meet at the hall of justice to be continued

See Emperor and his fiendish plot to take over the universe

Class Act #3 yaw'll come on down
With the heat I got you'll turn back around
You must be tired of seeing the light
You mess'n with a bad boy a jedi knight
The synergy that I have is the ultimate weapon
You and your boy's betta get to stepp'n
I would tell you may the force be with you
But it's too late cause now your thru (end)

As I flash on the screen I am with family and he has my back....so, you'll never find me.... ....

As the Justice League prepares to fight the menance of the Evil Emperor