BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UNDERRATED

WHO IS THE MOST UNDERRATED HITTER ON THE CIRCUIT? SOMEONE THAT PERFORMS EVERY TOURNAMENT BUT DOES IT SO QUIETLY NO ONE REALLY NOTICES.

Re: UNDERRATED

i think smooth from the Storm. because everyone on the team is noted but smooth is often times left out. Good Luck next year Storm. What's up smallz and Zone!

Old Man that play with us Fuji he'll play mind tricks with the defense and come sit on the bench like it was nothing for him do.

smooth #24 ATL STORM IS ONE OF THE MOST UNDERRATED BALL PLAYERS PERIOD OFFENSIVELY AS WELL AS DEFENSIVELY KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK TEAMMATE.

What about the guy from Air-Mac, can't think of his name, but he is #82. That guy is a great hitter. I think he is one of the best hitters on the circuit!! Needs to work on his defense, but other than that, this guy is the TRUTH!!!!

I hear you about doobie, but i think that dude they call wolf from nellys team is underrated, him & smalls & zone3 of atl storm don't get all there due for what they bring to the field.

The object here is to have SOMEONE ELSE say youre under-rated! Come on fellas!