BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hotlanta here i come!!!

Smallz i'll be there about 8a.m. tomorrow morning & i have that shirt you wanted. Tell Owens i'm in fo tomorrow night fo tha CHIP, i'll be there till friday afternoon, so show me tha town!!

Re: Hotlanta here i come!!!

Wolf, hurry up down this way & let lil redd know your here!

WHAT UP WOLF? WE PLAYIN A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WITH SOME FOLKS NOT AFILLIATEED WITH OWENS. NUT, KENNY, AND SOME OF THE BOYS FROM HARDKNOCKS WILL BE PLAYING AT ANOTHER LOCATION AT THE SAME TIME. HOLLA AT NUT, I DONT HAVE HIS NUMBER, BUT ILL SEE WHATS UP. HIT ME WHEN YOU GET HERE. TELL YOUR BROTHER TO HAVE YOU SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO 285 AND PEACHTREE INDUSTRIAL AROUND 6PM PEACE LIL REDDE #13

Well,well,well hotlanta is cold-lanta. LOL To my C.A. family it's real-real nice down hearrrr!! We play at 11 a.m. at metro park in a 14 team tourn. I've been shown loveeeee since 2p.m.0n tha 14th & church man, tha only thang i'll say about ATL is, (WOW) & (WO) !! I'll be back to tha lou sunday morning, so lil mike don't panic i'll be at tha game. LOL!! Atlanta i'm yo #1 fan. Zone 3, Smallz, lil redde, lady luck & Owens, It's on fo tha weekend!!!

I'll meet you on the way back....from NASHVILLE...maybe we'll meet up on 24......"CHURCH"

WOLF ITS ON IN THE MORNING BUDDY DRESS WARM FOR THE SHOWDOWN ITS ABOUT TO BE A BLAST HOLLA BACK.

Derrty, call this #404-454-0912. That's tha # you can reach me at while i'm down this way. Man i got to holla at you asap!!!

I have it...call you later...VP.....PRES..OUT

Hate to bother you men folk!!!!
but just wanted to let you know...
IT..IS...MY..BIRTHDAY..
On with your conversations...

Greene#44...Signing..OFF..

Zone 3,derrty they told me last night i brought tha cold weather with me!LOL-LOL i'll see you after you get off work.

Let me start off by saying thanks atl-storm fo having me. Owens,nutt,smallz,zone3,smooth#24,california,taylor,head of airmac,twann,mike,my homie lil redde, & tha player that looks like michael ervin LOL! it was real-real nice down that way.Zone3 i'm yo derrty fo life because you started it off with tha trash talking to that player that kept trying to hit at me on purpose.You saw what i did at my next at bat ! your teamates are to protect their pitcher always!!!! lil redde don't trip off of yo performance, s##t happens to all of us.Thanks lady luck fo yo support & always stay sweet & nice. To Larry from magic city & dirk from strokers much love. To my bro, & uncle you two are my real santa claus!! LOL It is true atl is tha black hollywood,black mans paradise, & soon to be WOLFLAND!! one mo thang thanks to tha wolf fan club that i met at tha underground,thanks fo tha hats, & shirts. Godfathers swoll thanks fo tha talk at lunch. Zone 3 holla at me soon!! GOOD LUCK in 06, & HEAD of AIRMAC good meeting you & we had as zone would say REAL-TALK, good luck to yo team also!!

My bad i fo got about S M O K E Y !!!!!! derrty you no your not going to stop smoking so you can tell some body else that lie!! LOLOLOL

Wolf, it was great meeting you and talking to you as well. I really enjoyed the conversation we had. You are definately a Class Act. I really enjoyed playing around a competitive player like yourself, it brings out the competitiveness in me. The cold weather does not agree with me though. Keep in touch.

IN REFERENCE TO LIL RED'S PERFORMANCE THIS WEEKEND, THOSE KIND OF GAMES ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. EVERYBODY HAS AN OFF GAME EVERY NOW AND THEN. HOWEVER, HE IS STILL THE BEST **** ALL AROUND OUTFIELDER ON THE CIRCUIT. HE WAS NOT AT HIS BEST DUE TO HEALTH REASONS. I AM HIS #1 FAN!!! I KNOW THE GAME AND I KNOW TRUE TALENT WHEN I SEE IT. HE'S THE BEST!!

Head, i have a feeling that we will be keeping intouch with each other alot in tha near future!!! i like yo game, & i know you was getting a little wollfish when they kept walking you but you kept yo head & that's how your mental grows even stronger! peace!

WOLF WHATS UP FAMILY ONE THING U WILL FIND OUT ZONE3 WILL NEVER LET ANYONE TRY TO DO ANYTHING BAD TO NONE OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS.HEY HOLLA AT ME 770/826-2447 ASAP GOT SOME BUSINESS TO DISCUSS WIT U.GREAT PLAYING BEHIND U THIS WEEKEND SOMETHING I REALLY COULD GET USE TO.

Wolf I get that a lot. I'm sure that you do too. That is why you have to keep a good man behind you at all times.