BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYY"....."CHURCH on a 2'sDAY"......

..."Heyyyyy"...What's crackin? Board....It's about 44 and dropping and rainy... , How about a treat from the FRAT 2 the BOARD members....?????? is it you say....how about a BASA..SECRET SANTA...and Put a min. $20 on it....Flowers on the Job,card, are whatever you get....Basa will keep up it with who's in...and you'll know who you're sending something 2,But not who's getting you something....and can I have you join in with feed back and hit this while you're thinking.. ...Now, Rumors of Class Act and Xtreme...together it's issues there, that's hard to overcome...unless contract of understanding is reach...you don't have 2 like a person 2 play with them...many FAKE it right now 2day....maybe even YOU...we just have 2 see how that will come out...hmmmm ,and I witness some indoor last weekend and I see some hasn't lost a beat...quiet as kept...umm...the BROWNS are seeking victories over GA MAJIC...and DERRTY SQUAD but it won't happen!!! with DERRTY, GA MAJIC will have 2 speak for themselves...and "LOVELY LADIES" there will be annoucements after the hoilday's...AFTER... ,and I'd like 2 thank everyone for participating in our mock stories...keep it up it's very entertaining...so HOMECOMING give me a lil som,something 2 2 while I roll me one MORE...before my ROAD TRIP....DERRTY#2"CHURCH"

Re: "AAYYYY"....."CHURCH on a 2'sDAY"......

What up church....just giving you a holla...and I've been busy....I like the secret santa idea... You can count me IN.....KING OUT!!

Church shake the haters off, and keep up the good work

...cough....I just haters....could you um brush my shoulders off for me...Ha-Ha......DERRTY#2"CHURCH" ....either hate it or LOVE it....."HHEYYYYY"....

church whats up family your boy is back in full effect.how have things being going.

There is so much on the board that it's really cracking.
Hope all the people are just sitt'n back laughing
It's all been in fun and it's all just a game
I hope yaw'll dont mind us using your name
We got a hit by a Don on C-Act 3
Will the Wolf.... ever go free?
Church and his family are on vacation
They're going to the world for rest and ralaxation
T.O. seems to be back in the news
Poor old Philly has got the blues
This is your boy Home coming and I'm having a blast
Here hit this and lets make it last

It's been going well and nice to hear from you...here hit this [relived]...."CHURCH"

Rolling 2 fast......excuse me....

no family u arent rolling too fast for ya boy u know ya boy will have that thing twisted before the first inning is over.

Just checking on this rainy day and wish I was on vacation in the Keys. Hope everybody have a blessed day and I win that Mega Million tonight. I would throw the biggest party. Bigger than Nelly's. church you can hang coats at that party. I'll holla.

sure $25 coat check.....Ha.....got to make that MONEY...a chech is a check, small or large it's something....."CHURCH"

AAAAYYYY just checking in and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one around here. What's up to all the Frat fam. What's up NKO, Wade, Don King yawll been MIA for a min good to see you back

WHAT'S UP BOARDS BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE BACK IN BUSINSS AS USAUAL WHAT UP CHURCH , NKO, EX,GHOST,15,HOMECOMING AND THE REST OF MY BASA FAMILY

So what do the Board thinks about.....BASA SECRET SANTA....I need your input...since we're all 2gether...

Good Afternoon Family! I hope everyone is doing great! I actually had to do some work today. Church, count me in for the secret Santa.

I don't know Zone you do roll kinda slow but ...I can say they are perfect. Pull and burn just right! holla atcha boy ..tell me how.. that venture went.....

The Magic is speaking and the Browns can seek all they want but I have to close the door on that one. A lost but I wish them a better year

Pass the choke
so we can ride out on you folks.
Browns can't hang
they haven't won since Jim Brown was Famed.
Lame as ever...not the best in the Lou...no not the best ever. clever to call teams out
but without a doubt a coroner
can pull leather outcha mouth. If you gone fly South for the winter
bring you coat cause South Ga magic aint takin no prisoners!

what up folk and folkettes! Just checking in on this warm and sunny day. Well, it was sunny when i was out there. Cold weather makes , so all of you up in the cold, aaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy, alot of and going on!!!! oh, did I mention the weather down here?????? Hey, are ya'll up there ?

More like sliding and shaking....I'm going SOUTH for the WINTER.....

#15 whats the deal folk man that was really a venture that'll be continued to get ventured.but whats good with u family and yes i do take pride in being the best 2nd baseman on the circuit as well as the best twister.lol lol lol man when can we get some cuts in got to work so that we can have a great year and win them RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOLLA BACK

screeeeeech.....pump your breaks, it will be an up hill battle...this year will be one of the BEST...I pretty sure of it, ...DERRTY#2"CHURCH"

#2 CHURCH WHAT WILL BE AN UP HILL BATTLE?

Trying 2 get those rings.....I see there is little room for error....with all these teams stacking it should be good competion, and very few easy 1st round games....here hit this .....so I feel that every team will have an Upgrade and must take it one step at a time.... "CHURCH"

You can count your girl in for the secret Santa Church.

TITO IT WANT BE THAT HARD THE STORM WILL ROLL BUT CONGRATS TO ALL THE TEAMS THATS GETTING COCKED AND LOADED THE STORM WILL BE UP TO EACH AND EVERY CHALLENGE.

Just call me santa ghost
when you read this post
it's hotgirl I luv most

Come on Ghost that was kind of corney
It kinda sound like you are horney
If you wanted some love then dont use no line
Quit tryring to rap just use yo mind
Remember on the board to keep it real
If it is her heart that you are trying to steal
All you had to do was ask a poet
They would have made sure that you didn't blow it.

Just playing homey! Do ya thing Mayor! but keep it Church! 1

yeah I think this year will be good for me because thru this web site we are connecting. We are talking trash in a good way but on the same hand staying competive. I don't think I've ever visited USSSA web site. I really don't need to now.
Welcome back Zone....We was trying to hold the board down without you.....I can't wait until the season because there is no (plain) rec. teams talking trash just Sorry Super Rec. guys again. Somebody say something or do something or they just has come to realize that South Ga Magic will not be BEAT!!!!!1....Church on 2sday!!!!!1

"YEAAAAAA"...DERRTY will be READY..."CHURCH"..."HEYYYYY"...That's RIGHT!!.....

Church with losing Wolf, Bosco, Omar, Terell, & Roosevelt how do you think yall will compete in Super Rec. all the other Super Rec are loading up, maybe yall plan on playing just rec.

Your resources fed you the wrong Info again...#9 flat out you're a BUM and WHAT team do you REPRESENT...I hope it's a good one....and Take care of your self...OH!!....."CHURCH"...and how will YOUR team compete.... ......DERRTY#2"CHURCH"

Don't trip off that derrty! just get s##t together & do yo thang. Remember what we talked about!

"AAYYYY"...Wolf....You right..he must be on one of those easy 1st round teams...I call you when I get to Nashville....and have one on me ....DERRTY#2"CHURCH"

Be careful bad storms in the nashville area

Be careful #15. You know.

Whats up board. Special what's up to all my FRAT!! Church count me in for the Secret Santa. Let me know if you need help with it.