BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wolf you out there?

Wolf, this is an old friend....You out there?

Re: Wolf you out there?

I'm good, just a little soar of getting banged up in football, but i'm good!!

Hey man....Tommy Henry here. Trying to hook up with a quality team for next spring. You know how I roll. Let me know if run across anything.

Tommy, what's up derrty, i know a few teams would love a player like yoself. Give me a few dayz & are you looking to play on tha black circuit next year?

You know it. I want to get back to the competitive game and play it with guys that play for the love of it. You know how it goes!

That's what it's all about. I'll look into it asap.

Thanks. You're a good man. Let me know what you find...

I'm leaving town tomorrow 7 i'll be back thursday, I should hear something by then!

MR. WOLF, I HEARD YOU WERE GOING TO PANAMA CITY, WHAT HAPPENED? IT'S A LOT OF BUZZ ABOUT YOU. JUST WANTED TO MEET YOU PERSONALY.

Wolf,
Why is it that it's so much talk about you on the circuit? About softball, and your personal life. What are your plans for next year? Being that you just came home and it's only been a year since you've been back have you made any changes with yourself or did you pick up where you lefted off, and added to it?

I'm a better person than from what i was a few years ago. Tha main thing people or players need to know about Wolf is he's a good brotha, & i have god in my life now. I'm sorry fo what your hearing about me on tha net, but i was always told to go by what you see & not what you hear & that goes fo talent whys as well as personal statues. Take care!

Wolf,
Thanks for replying to my questions. I hear so much talk about you until I wonder what to believe and what not to, I just wish you well in your life journey.

that's a good thing to have GOD in your life, as long as you do what GOD requires and not people. Now of days, GOD is the only friend anyone needs. People will continue to say bad things about you regardless, why? we will never really know. Continue making changes that your pleased with. Cause man is only here temporarily.

Wonder,
You are right having God in your life is so GREAT it's not even a word for it. At the same time having God in your life also should make you act, and treat people a certain way. The bible say's DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU. Life is to short to be worring about what other people do, think, and say true, but you must treat people right in order to get it in return, don't waste time if you not gone do right. You only get one chance at life, why not live it to the fullest. Whatever happened to God first, love , trust, being honest, having a family and being good living life to the fullest. Some where we fall off track.

Curious, that is so true. Some people don't know how to treat others. First, you have to have love for GOD, and you must love self. If you don't have that love for God and self, how can you love someone else? We have to learn how to turn the other cheek and keep on smiling.

Hey Wonder,
You are so right we do have to love self first. Do you think it's better to love self and to stay away from loving in a relationship?