BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AAAYYY " IT'S "CHURCH FAMILY VACATION TO BLACK WORLD"

This story takes place in a little town in the Lou where our star Church is on his way to Alabama to visit his fam and play in the black world. He is with his wife played by Don King, his oldest daughter played by Ms Nashville, oldest son played ny NKO, and the his youngest daughter played by Ms. Arkansas. As the story begins Church is getting his Hummer out of the shop.....AAAYYYYY let's ride Church here hit this before we go though

Re: AAAYYY " IT'S "CHURCH FAMILY VACATION TO BLACK WORLD"

OOOOOWWWEEE..... ...I can run away with this one...."AAAAYYYYYY"....Ms.Nashville and NKO....get ya'll LAZY ASS's up and help your mother and where's your lil sister ....take it from there.... "CHURCH"

I think she next door over Home coming's playing. Can I go wit you to pick up the H3?.... As they walk into the shop NKO notices the H3 first. "OOOOOWEEEE this is tight. It's got everything TV, dvd, playstation, gps, cool/heated leather seats, moon roof, boise surround sound system... man this thing is loaded. I can't wait to drive this

Being the bad little fart that he is, he steals the keys and drives out of the garage to pick up his homies, while trying to light a blunt, he drops fire on his lap and lookjs down to put it out smash, he runs smack dab into the back of a Police car

**** son what is your problem? Have you been drinking?

Ugh no sir...officer sir...see what had happen was.! Son what is that I smell. That bet not be that OOOOOWWWWEEE! I done heard about that stuff. Word on the street that only one man in t own has this good and dats my man Church you know him?

NO officer The HUMMER STARTED UP THE STREET AND I WAS TRYING TO CATCH IT.

Son get out the truck we are calling the dogs! give me your license and insurance!..........stop or I'll shoot..... come back.... I need police back up...a motorist hit my cruiser and took off on foot...... he's headed towards the city over where the ARCH is....

...I'm chasing him on foot.... It look like he's running in circles.....Oh **** he just jumped back in to the H3....I need help...he's traveling Hwy 64 East headed for East st.Lou.......

(another officer listening on the radio) I'll set up a road block over at the BP, if he's smoking that OOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEE, he'll have the munchies in a few minutes so he'll have to stop to grab something and I'll be waiting for him.

He's 64 to 57 to 24... .....hmmmmmm....call my pops....the phone rings..............

Hello...Pops. Hey listen I'm in trouble....as NKO begins to tell Church about what happened he hears a knock at the door it's Mayor Ghost. Hold on son I think I have someone here who can help...

As Church and Mayor Ghost talk the Mayor makes a deal with Church that if he would get him some of that OOOOWWWWEEEE from Al then he will straighten out this little mess. So Church being the guy that he is makes a deal to get NKO out of trouble.....Mayor Ghost puts in a call to the Cheif of police BALL or Fall and persuades him to call his boys off....Meanwhile Church gathers up the reamaing members of his family and they get started on their road trip, but not before Church gets a traveling pack of OOOWWWEE for the road.

church pulls in the GAS Station to purchase a box of swiswer sweets.....that'll be $2.85 sir...and thanks come again......... NASHVILLE 60 miles....and ROBERTSON highway patrol slacks in the rear view mirror...........

Commercial break!!
Mark your !!

New Holiday

Slap your Coworker day is coming soon!!!

Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming!!

Ever third Monday of each month is the official Slap Your Irritating Co-workers Holiday: Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't give a **** about? Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you? Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty, you can look in their mouth and see what your boss had for lunch? Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious, when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it? Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am so very very glad to officially announce ever third Monday as SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY! There are the rules you must follow:

* You can only slap one person per hour - no more.
* You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
* You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.
* No weapons are allowed...other than going upside somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
* CURSING IS MANDATORY! After you have slapped the recipient, your "assault" must be followed with something like "cause I'm sick of your stupid-a$$ always messing up stuff!"

* If questioned by a supervisor [or police, if the supervisor is the irritant], you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE! Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get to slapping.....and have a great day

(call from the Chief) Office Fife bring your patrol car into the shop and stop by my office to explain what happen with the apprehension. "okay sir I will be there in 20 mikes over and out!"
Dumb ass Chief; This dummy hit my car and he expect for me to just stop......B**** Please! I will look out for him until I find something.......ANYTHING!!!!!1 Who's cares if he's a St. Lunatic!

As out family is traveling down the highway singing their favorite traveling song "I'm going down, down baby your street in a range rover...BAM Church is slapped in the back of the head by Don King for checking out the hottie (Ms.Arkanasas) who is stranded on the side of the road cause her jag has over heated. Church swerves off the side of the road and slams on the breaks. He and NKO jump out of the car and run over to help