BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........

"AAAYYYYYY"....What's crackin?Board and also What's up...HIDDA..or HATER and get your factsinfo correct and I play REC ,Ha-Ha......anyway,how was everybody weekend...and here hit this ...."CHURCH"

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........

HAHA I'm the first in rotation![relieve]checkin in had a great weekend working and hollering at my uncle. Other than that just [relieve] my weekend away!

Church ......my smoke didn't work....where is it again ....short term memory is acting up! lol

Here #15 ....Expression's....here hit it again... ......DERRTY#2"CHURCH"

What up Church and #15 Had a slow weekend with plenty of Hen and cranberry AAAAYYYYY here ya go

what up board...#15, #4 and CHURCH. Had a long weekend and hummm, got a little rest last night if u know what I mean....

Church, #15, Exodus#4, and Wade AKA#2, and the rest of the board...Good Morning! I'm glad that you all had safe weekend. My weekend was fair. I had to study all weekend for a test tonight. Overall, I'm thankful for seeing another Monday.

Whats up peeps and I hope everyone's weekend was cool and i am glad my board family is back. Wade, Exodus, Church, #15, and of course the first lady on today Ms. Arkansas. Lets start this week off right. may god bless my family.

What's up this is North Carolina checking in getting ready 4 a critical thinking class.

Been busy today just checked the soap, it's getting better had to add my 2 cents

Church and the rest of the Fam, what's happening. The weekend was great,I went to Panama City Beach and played in the NSA World with a hometown team(Suspect) we came in 3rd. I saw a lot of family there.Shout-outs to P T Huntsville,AL 1st Place and Enough Said/New Image Co-Ed for 2nd Place.

WB did you make it back home for that 5 o'clock wedding. Good seeing you bro' ,take care man, see you @ the SuperDraft. Peace, 10 DINSUM, L.M.S.,Birmingham,AL

Shout-Out to my Fam in the ATL:SMALLZ, SMOOTH, TONY, MICHELLE,JENNIFER,AND CRISSY, it's was an honor playing with you guys this past weekend,the best is yet to come. Tampa,Tampa,Tampa..........Yeah