BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First profile of BASA Executive Staff: Carmen talks about the future of BASA

Re: First profile of BASA Executive Staff: Carmen talks about the future of BASA

Just goes to show that doing profiles are great for BASA,I always thought that Carmen Epps was a male nothing personal,just going by the name...

Where's the pic? Would be nice to see who she is,I'm sur I've seen her a few times and didn'6t realize who she was...

Re: First profile of BASA Executive Staff: Carmen talks about the future of BASA

"Heyyyy"....This is a GOOD THING....."CHURCH"

Where's the pictures? everyone else had pictures; with no pictures the interview is kinda boring. Just being truthful. Hopefully we will see you this year Miss Epps on the circuit. Next interview; I htink we know who you are but don't know what you look like. Is it for safety reasons?

Carm,

You got a "special someone" ??? ...... I thought that I had an outside chance of talking to you next season. . Great interview, it looks like big things for BASA in 2006. Can't wait to see it happen.

We hope to have pictures up sometime this week.

Carmen and the rest of BASA, we wish you only the best and support your efforts wholeheartedly. With the website alone you are so far ahead of the other Black American programs.

Carmen I know that I know who you are and I would like to say this to you and the BASA Staff, you guys have been trying to grow the BASA Circuit from year to year and I have been playing since it started and I have really enjoyed the tournaments(Worlds & Local Tourn). As we as a race continue to strive for better living and to stop letting the negativity out weigh our positive ones we want to experience the excitement that has brought us this far. BASA is a wonderful way for us all to meet outstanding men & women from all over this country. I honestly can say as I have travelled from city to city playing I have met some really interesting individuals.(Policemen, Lawyers, Educators, Professional players, and etc.) We just want to sayy to you Carmen that we appreciates the job that the staff is doing. Three cheers for you and my friends Hercle & Nell.
Thanks and continue to grow this circuit. We are family and we is all we got.

WHY NO PICTURES? MOST OF US DONT KNOW WHO CARMEN IS, AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO PUT A PICTURE WITH A NAME. THAT WAY WHEN WE SEE HER WE COULD SHOW OUR APPRECIATION FOR ALL SHE DOES.

Great interview Carmen, and as always keep up the good work, I always know who to call when I need assistance and you help without any hesitation. I think we forget that people have lives outside of BASA and you have a significant other and an employer you have to attend to besides all of the things you do for BASA.

We have added Carmen's Picture to the front page.

She is a cutie!

YES SHE IS.HER MAN DOES NOT KNOW HOW LUCKY HE IS. NOT ONLY IS SHE A CUTIE .BUT SHE ALSO HAVE THE AND PERSONALITY TO GO WITH THAT PACKAGE. STAY SWEET AND THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR THE BASA FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!.