BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for softball team

active duty army (88m) go transportation....currently at ft. leonard wood,mo in drill sgt school. will be assigned here at leonard wood after graduation(15 dec)..love the game of sofball,been playing since the age of 6,very competitive.played post level at ft. polk,la ft jackson,sc and ft. meade,md. looking forward to hooking up with a team in the ft. leonard wood area. 2nd base,ss and outfield are positions i play.(hooah) holla back at me. currently commuting back and forth to columbia, sc to play with my original team "enough said"

Re: looking for softball team

hi my name is william bell i coach team st.louis heat womens still looking for a team call me at 314-479-5733 thank you

Rhonda, still looking for a team call 1-800-Shine!!!
St. Louis Heat, that is the team my friend plays on who I went to B-Ham to play with. They have skillz!!!
What you don't want to play with us anymore? Don't be scared! Girl, I know you're looking for a team this closer to you, but when you find one save a spot for me.

Rhonda, okay girl get the spelling right "Enuff-Said".
1-800-Shine

William Bell, are you looking for players besides the STL area? Can a player from SC jump on the band wagon?