BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AAAAAAAYYYYYYY "Free Your Mind Friday"

Hey It's ya boy Ex what's up fam? Since it's that time of year I thought today we could just say what we are thankfull for! Me I am thankfull for all my fam and my new found friends in the BASA. It's been a trying year but GOD has been good to me. So I give thanks for all the many blessing he has given me big and small. AAAAYYYY Let's get this board crack'n today! Holla

Re: AAAAAAAYYYYYYY "Free Your Mind Friday"

"AAAAYYYYY" ....What the HOOK gone BE!?....what'd up EXODUS...I'm here working.....for HALF the DAY....by 12...OH,OH, ,..."CHURCH"

I thought we would give them a break for now but if they dont have anything to thankfull for shame on em! Cause the least they could be thankfull for is waking up today. Real talk

What' up EX this year has been rough for me but through it all iam pressing on. My job closed down in JUNE of this year so Iam back in school where i will graduate with an associates degree in Criminal Justice on December 14.Keep me in your prayers.

Alway's my brother. I know what you are going through. This is my 2nd time in 2 years that I will be transitioning with my job. First they moved me 45 min away on a good day and then they going to close this place. But through it all GOD is Good all the time and all the time ...

I'm thankful that I can lift you up when you frown....laughter is good.... "CHURCH"

yo Ex sorry I am late...but I am thankful for...the opportunity to wake up in good health....I am thankful for the excitment of the BASA near and far...
I am thankful for 2nd chances...and for God's Grace and Mercy....Peace YD#2 out

I am thankful for being laid off of my job in June. It sounds crazy, but since I was laid off I have so many good things happen to me and for me that would not have if I was still working full time. I was able to pick up extra credits and will graduate in May with my Masters Degree in Student Personnel Administration. It has also allowed me to spend more time with my family.

I am also thankful that my team got on the BASA circuit by playing in the co-ed tourney this year!!