BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do you Remember your first time!

Ok, now that I done caught you thinking this post was gone be something nasty (lol) get your mind out of the gutta.

It was more than a game it was somewhat a show
There was so much more to the game that I did not know
As my mind started to spin & my stomach started to twirl
I will never forget my first Black World
It was like fall'n in lub for the very first time
Truley the BASA is one of a kind
So many teams all wanting the same thing
Everyone was chasing that elusive ring
There can be only one at the end of the day
There is something special when we all go out and pray
Much props to the sista's that lay it on the line
Not only can they ball but man they're fine
Those women out there aint no joke
Not only do they hit bombs but you should see them ropes. (end) Holla back at yo boy if you remember your first time! What up Church,Ex,NKO,Don King,Wade,Wolf,Class Act,Ball or Fall, and the rest of the family to many to name. Now hit this and unlike NKO come into the zone and lets have some real talk AAAAAYYYYY

Re: Do you Remember your first time!

Home coming...you are so tight! Keep up the good work! My first time was this year playing in DERRTY ENT. tournament in July. I had a blast playing in that tournament and World! I'm looking forward in playing next year but more tournaments on the circuit. BASA is my new love 4 softball!

...I know when I took my first Hit of that did not feel ****....until 20min later and man........ .....We should just meet up and ...AWARDS...no fights,you for get why you mad....network is lovely...now I'm not you have to but if you try anything else might cost you your life...."REAL TALK"...just for me ....and I heard that 75% of softball players USE STEROIDS....look around... I know some people are like for REAL...what the FUNK you think!!

My first world was last year(2004) in Columbus, Ohio and trust me it was all that and then some. Having everybody in one location, being able to see family, friends, and soon to be friends play was awesome. Hopefully 2006 world can be in a location that lets us all be together while playin the game we all love. What's up Ms. Arkansas? I'll holla at ya later.

Keithag

Ms. Arkansas what position do you play and I remember Nelly tournament, and watching some women teams and what was the name of your team.

I remember my first time...
I didn't choke, smoke filled eyes
no surprise, closer to his demise...
coming down third will
cause your bat to retire,
inspired by my beautiful play;
a rally begin as the fans
created a stay of execution
and allowed the team to walk away
to play some other day
but in a losing way.
making it to Sunday
was straight but coming in fifth was even okay.
But as you pray;...... rest in peace cause next year
Eastside Playas/Browns;...... beer bracket you will Lay!!!!!1

#15 ..... "CHURCH"

THE LORDS BALL GAME

FREDDY AND THE LORD STOOD BY TO OBSERVE A BASEBALL GAME. THE LORDS TEAM WS PLAYING SATANS TEAM.

THE LORD WAS AT BAT, THE SCORE WAS TIED ZERO TO ZERO, AND IT WS THE BOTTOM OF THE 9TH INNING WITH 2 OUTS. THEY CONTINUED TO WATCH AS A BATTER NAMED love STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE.

LOVE SWUNG AT THE FIRST PITCH AND HIT A SINGLE, BECAUSE "LOVE NEVER FAILS"

THE NEXT BATTER NAME FAITH WHO ALSO GOT A SINGLE, BECAUSE FAITH WORKS WITH LOVE.

THE NEXT BATTER WS NAME GODLY WISDOM. SATAN WOUND UP AND THREW THE FIRST PITCH, GODLY WISDOM LOOK IT OVER AND LET IT PASS: BALL 1 THREE MORE PITCHESAND GODLY WISDOM WALKED BECAUSE, HE NEVER SWINGS AT WHAT SATAN THROWS.

THE BASES WERE NOW LOADED THE LORD THEN TURNED TO FREDDY AND TOLD HIM, HE WAS NOW GOING TO BRING IN HIS PLAYER, UP TO THE PLATE STEPPED GRACE FREDDY SAID ," HE SURE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE MUCH!" SATANS WHOLE TEAM RELAXED WHEN THEY SAW grace THINKING HE HAD WON THE GAME, SATAN WOUND UP AND FIRED THE PITCH, TO THE SHOCK OF EVERYONE , GRACE HIT THE BALL HARDER THAN ANYONE HAD EVER SEEN. NUT SATAN WAS NOT WORRIED; HIS CENTER FIELDER LET VERY FEW GET BY . HE WENT UP FOR THE BALL, BUT IT WENT RIGHT THROUGH HIS GLOVE, HIT HIM ON THE HEAD AND SENT HIM CRASHING ON THE GROUND THE ROARING CROWDS WENT WILD AS THE BALL CONTINUED OVER THE FENCE.

THE LORDS TEAM WON!

THE LORD THEN ASKED FREDDY IF HE KNEW WHY LOVE,FAITH,AND GODLY WISDOM COULD GET ON BASE BUT COULDN'T WIN THE GAME. FREDDY ANSWERED THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW WHY,

THE LORD EXPLAINED "IF YOUR LOVE,FAITH,AND WISDOM HAD WON THE GAME, YOUWOULD THINK YOU HAD DONEIT BE YOURSELF LOVE FAITH, AND WISDOM WILL GET YOU ON BASE BUT ONLY MY GRACE CAN GET YOU HOME.

Class-Act #3. Just wanted to say I enjoyed the story. Keep ya head up.

My first Black World was also Columbus last year. Had been wanting to go for the previous 3 years but my team never did. There is truly nothing else like it. Then we played in this year's Nelly tournament. That just hyped everybody up for Worlds. The field situation in Birmingham was less than desirable, but the party Saturday night made up for it. I hadn't seen that many black people together just partying and having a good time in a long, long time.