BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wolf

Hey Wolf the Powers that be told me you are in need of a nurse. Let me know.

Re: Wolf

I made my flag football debut in 4 years as tha Qb & made tha (WOLF-VICK) move & tweek my disc in my back. So now i'm laid up in tha bed,with a heating pad on my back & neck. LOL we won 54-14. Zone3 give me a holla soon?

I said I have a great outfielder for you.

Lady Luck who is he?

Wolf you didn't tell me that they rough you up since I was out of town and didn't ref that game. Lady Luck you need to rush over to his aid before Sunday. Hit Squad needs him and he can help them in the playoffs. Wolf you are getting old when you let those young guys get the best of you .

NKO, you know when you'r a target every one wants a shot at you when yo back is turn,physicallyor verbal!!! see you at tha game this weekend.

Wolf, I was wondering where you were playing, I would like to come watch. Your BIGGEST fan.

He is playing at the Southwest High School in St. Louis on Sunday between 9AM-12PM come check the games out and refreshments is sold. I will be refereeing this game. Wolf you need some of that heat man.