BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who framed Roger Wolf

As our saga ended Class Act#3 AND CHURCH Wwere in a heated discussion, foir those of you who missed the last episode, Don King introduced a topic about Grown men living with their mothers, Class Act #3 got offended because he assumed they were taking shots at him and retaliated, then somebody framed Wolf and made disparaging comments, Matlock, Perry Mason, Columbo were hired to find the real culprit, Class Act#3 hired Simon and Simon to Clear his name, Ghost went to see McGuyver and he indicated Don Barzini knew more than he was telling at the commercial break Church and Class Act #3 got itnot a scuffle on the Jerry Springer show and the Censors deleted the altercation, and this is the class updqate brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Stay tuned

Re: Who framed Roger Wolf

Ghost that phone convo yesterday about yo lunch date was a slap to tha dome!!! LOL LOL, anyway it was'nt #3 or tha Don it was some one closer than that & where just waiting fo tha right time to let tha WOLF out tha ring!! MR.MAN i was hoping you would've showed up last night at tha game, but i'll see you soon derrty!!

.... "CHURCH"

Sources have informed me that Class Act #3 was being followed by a hired by Church to get the 411, but she was Class Act #3 because she used to be a at the soft touch, meanwhile Don Barzini was plotting to over throw the Dynasty and replace the Emperor with Who is behind the mask, Has Class Act#3 turned to the dark side only knows and Rumor has it has been kidnapped but no ransom note has been found

Hello...Ghost...and CHURCH....I'm sick...FLU....so I'm getting better, but just to let you know.....You people are OFF the CHAIN....keep it MOVING.... ....KING OUT!!

YOU RIGHT THE SAGA CONTINUES. SOURCES LAST NIGHT STATED THEY PUT A TALE ON ME AND THE WHEN WE REACHED OUR DESTINATION THE TALE CAME INSIDE THE BUILDING, BUT WHAT CHURCH AND HIS CONSTITUENTS DIDN'T KNOW, THAT SHE WAS MY LOVER. WE LEFT TOGETHER AND SHE DEVULGED ALL OF THERE PLANS INTO MY MINI SO, THAT I COULD GIVE IT TO THE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY SO AS THE PLOT THICKENS WERE HAS THE EMPHAMIS BARZINI DISAPPEARED TO DURING THE BREAKING NEWS ON THE . I JUST RECIEVED A PHONE CALL AND SIMOM & SIMON TOLD ME THAT BARZINI HAS JUST PURCHASED 2 TO CUBA, TO HIRE A COUPLE OF STREET AND THE SAID THAT DON KING LOVES AMERICA BUT SHE WAS SEEN LEAVING WITH BARZINI TO THE AIRPORT. THE SAW DON KING AND BARZINI GET ON TOGETHER BUT ONCE I RECIEVE MORE NEWS I WILL INFORM YOU ON WHO FRAMED ROGER WOLF.

As the plot thickens
You better pay attention
We have a new writer by the name of Ghost
He started a new Mystery with his new post
He said Don King was gone no where to be found
Does the Don have her all tied and bound
And whats up with Church and Class Act 3
Is there some drama .....Just wait and see
Wolf don't worry we got your back
Home coming and Ex will lead your pack
Stay tuned if you really want to know
Church there is power in the smoke here lets blow

hired to rescue Don Barzini has fled from Cuba, to an unnamed location in the Church has disappeared and may be in hiding since class Act#3 has hired , he may be hiding in has anybody heard from him lately he's the missing

NEWS FLASH IT HAS BEEN STATED THAT CHURCH AND GHOST WERE TAPPED. SIMON & SIMON UNLEASHED INFORMATION THAT THE 3 LIL , AND THE WERE ON THERE WAY TO CHURCH JOB TO QUESTION HIM ON HIS WERE ABOUTS LAST NIGHT. SOURCE REVEAL THAT CHURCH WAS SUPPOSE TO BEEN WITH , BUT BARZINI AND DON ARE STILL IN CUBA AND NOW ARE HEADED TO GERMANY TO RECRUIT SOME TO HELP KEEP THE ,S OFF OF THEM.

I'm back and I just talked with she and Don are held up in CUSTOM's trying 2 get that GOOD back 2 ....but it seems #3....DROP a DIME...and GHOST seems to be waiting on the CALL from CHURCH and the phone rings....pick up.....hey where's #3 at with that GOOD.....I've been waiting all MORNING...Hurry up with what you're doing and get that 2 me......I can't keep everybody waiting...and Hold on........WHAT!!.....GHOST...just informed me that YOUR LOVER is a MAN!! with a WIG... ....and is heshe still with you... Yea! Well put your clothes on..... ....COMMERCIAL........

The plot has just got a new twist, Class Act#3 was with a transexual Church set him up, Barzini got caught at the border with and is true was not kidnapped at all, will barzini escape , and is he to Barzini

Church was never in hiding he was perfecting the smoke
Ghost be carefull the boy is no joke
He was learning new moves and new tricks
Yaw'll betta watch out he's got Bruce Lee kicks
Now that we have the power of the weed
You evil plan will never succedd

CHURCH HAS CAME OUT FROM HIDING AND HIS CONSTIUENTS HAVE BEEN HELD UP AT CUSTOMS. SO WE HAVE A FRAUD AND A STREET PHARMACIST. WHAT OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIONS HAS CHURCH BEEN INVOLVED IN. I'M WATCHING AND THE SAID THAT CHURCH HAS SENT HIS TO CUSTOMS TO STEAL THE PRODUCT. GHOST HAS HIS THREE ON A TO GO HIRER A TO HELP RESCUE HIS TEAM. SO FOLLOW THIS CHURCH IS WORRIED AND ABOUT THE AND GHOST IS WORRIED ABOUT HIS TEAM, SO AS GHOST PUSHES UP HIS HE HAS COME UP WITH A NEW IDEA TO FRAME CHURCH,BARZINI, AND DON KING SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT AND STAY TUNED, BY THE WAY, THE HE-SHE USE TO BE CHURCH'S WIFE AND SHE LEFT HIM TO BE A SPY.

"aaaaYYYYY".... .... & & ......are coming 2 set the record STRAIGHT.....someone has been and It seems they were seen driving on GOODFELLOW....and they were wearing a CLASS ACT shirt that's 3sizes too small......HMMMMMM....and had a BOX haircut with a curl....chubby looking fellow...eating hmmmmmm.....GHOST has spotted this person before.......WHO? took a shot at ......... .....#3

I think this saga maybe making a twist I was pull over to give info. about church coughing problem, since Barzini was being detained I told them he was at 1843 Goodefellow.

BACK LIVE FROM FAIRGROUNDS WERE CHURCH GREW UP AS A LIL KID. WELL STARSKY & HUTCH TOLD SIMON & SIMON, THAT YOGI SAW CHURCH AND THE GETTING AND THAT DON WAS BACK IN TOWN WITH HER HINCH AND A SNIPER . GHOST HAS BEEN INVOVLED IN A LOT OF THE CRIMES IN THE CITY. WE FOUND OUT CHURCH WAS STRIPER AND THAT HE SOLD ON THE SIDE FOR A AND , FOR THE BOYS AT FAIRGROUNDS. SOURCE ALSO REVEAL THAT HE WAS CAUGHT AND SERVED TIME FOR IMPERSONATING AND THAT WAS ONE OF HIS CLIENTS AND THAT HE WAS CAUGHT BEHIND THE WITH HIM DOING FAVOURS. SO WHEN BARZINI RETURNS, HE SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO MAKE CHURCH WITH THE AND HE NEEDS TO START BECAUSE GHOST HAS STARTED TO AND HE SAID EVERYBODYS GOING DOWN IF HE HAS TO TAKE THE FALL. HERE YOU GO CHURCH .

Someone need to get and the on the case so we can get to the bottom of this.

"AAAYYYY" ,They thought it was CHURCH,but it was CLASS ACT#3 giving out the BEST in the TOWN...and Was trying 2 blame and frame anybody he can...so he can make the CUT.... and so #3 is looking for a 2-4-1 homey love MAN....MR.MAN.... so they can set up and saw you running down the HODIMONT TRACKs looking for a with a while you are his

We knew Class Act#3 selling for at the stop, he was the one who to the Mannix followed him to the Holiday inn and he was with the trying to bust church but i found out Barzini was paying not to Class Act#3 Read tommorrows

say you were on mullnaphy giving to the as turned new tricks. but whats the real deal are you a cross dresser for the city hitters fan club. and barzini said that you were at smoke session confession party stripping for and . they say invited you to spend the night and play with his . say that your budddy has arranged a for you to go see barzini locked up for impersonating the french fry guy and a street pharmacist.

This is better than the Young and the Restless