BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nice to news know Bro's and Sisters

NAACP wins on "n-word" in dictionary

A Small Victory...A Giant Step (Thanks NAACP)
There has been a change in Webster's Dictionary. Kweisi Mfume, President and CEO of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), recently gave a speech at Virginia Tech.

Everyone was informed that a landmark decision was made last week with the people at Merriam-Webster Dictionary. They have recognized the error of their ways.

So, beginning with the next edition, the word ****** will no longer be synonymous with African-Americans. It shall be duly noted that it's a racial slur and not what African-Americans themselves are. Along with this, all racial and religious slurs will finally be indicated for what they really are - cruel and evil slurs too often used to degrade people

Please share this information with others.

This change should serve notice to people, corporations, etc., that when individuals stick together to right a wrong, a change is gonna come. This wasn't just a victory for African-Americans, but for everyone.
Now if we can only get some of our young black men to stop using it so freely...then we will truly win. Pass it along so we make sure that we all know the deal....

To all Maintain and be Blessed

Re: Nice to news know Bro's and Sisters

THANKS FOR SHARING THAT INFORMATION BROTHER. FUNNY, I HAVNT SEEN ANYTHING ABOUT THIS IN THE MEDIA, BUT HEY, WHO OWNS THE MEDIA. ILL MOS DEF WILL SHARE THIS INFO. STAY HEALTHY AND BLESSED. LIL REDDE #13

Lead off, derrty that was solid i'll share that with some people that needs to know this important message. Thanks!!!

Lil Reddie & Wolf you guys are surely up early and I agree with this because it goes to show the nation that we will take a stand as african americans against all the negativity that the have imposed on us for years. Black is the color of eveil, etc., we will not just sit and watch. Holla back people.