BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Army Veterans

I was wondering if any one served. where and what years. Ft.Riley KS. 1990-1994.

Re: Army Veterans

I'm not in the Army but still Active 7yrs in the Navy.

Wuerzburg, Germany 1990-1994. U.S. Army Medic

ACTIVE DUTY 18 YRS. 1987- PRESENT. I'VE BEEN STATIONED SEVERAL PLACES, AND DEPLOYED MANY MORE.

1983-88, Basic/AIT Ft. Jackson,SC: Airborne Training Ft. Bragg; Pirmasens, Germany (59th Ord Bde); Ft. Devens, MA (U.S. Army Intelligence School), Ft. Rucker, AL (U.S. Aviation HQ's) & Air Assault Training; Play four years on the All-Army Basketball team traveling all over the world.Airborne4Life.....Holla at your boy if you can fly.(get my drift) PL out!!!! My job was a adminstrative NCO. If you want to stay in my zone then come jump with me. Anybody interested.

Hey what's up? Still serving over here in Baghdad with 3 I D again as we speak. Will be looking to get a chance on this most popular circuit some day. Just reading this board passes my time after missions. Keep up the good topics BASA fam. Maybe I'll get a shot at the draft. All vets be easy and safe aiihgt.
18 OUT!!!

Well I am not a Army veteran
I am representing Big Blue (US Air Force)
I was in the 10 SOS(Special Operation Squadron)in RAF Alconbury, England 3-91 thru 3-93 and US Air base Crete, Greece 2-89 thru 2-91(Use your imagination as to what goes on in Greece ). Yes it was a fun time
With all this sh## going on I am glad I am out of the military.

Whats up to the Vets? Monk did you like Ft. Riley? I didn't. #1 Magic T. Holland you are a squid. Big Al#55 my son is a Medic and we use to beat up on Wuerzberg in hoop and softball when I was in Pirmasens and we played them in Tournaments. I hated to go to Wuerzberg because all the field units. I didn't go to the woods, only to make my monthly Airborne jumps. Parker my hat is off to you and keep your eyes open and your ears protected. My son is in Tekrit for about six more weeks, and he is a Medic(his name is Kevin Oliver Jr., HHC2-7th Inf(S3),FOB Danger.) If you run across him tell him his family told you)hope you return soon and my family will continue to pray for all military people that is abroad.Rock you continue to rock and you have 2yrs to go. Tank you still look like you are in the Air Force, wearing those tight pants.

Fortunately, I lucked out and was stationed at the hospital right outside of Leighton Barracks. It was a great tour, met the wife over there. I did my basic at Ft.Jackson and AIT at Ft. Sam Houston. I'm sure your son loved San Antonio. My wife is still in, U.S. Army, 7 years to hit 20. Hopefully she can do it.

You are right, Ft. Sam Houston was off the chain and I will leave it at that.(Nurses, Medic, women out number the men 4 to 1) The women use to be waiting outside of the gym after our basketball games and just say come go with us to hang out and pay for everything.

TACP baby for you ARMY boys that don't know I'll feel you in. we call the Air Strikes for you guys because you (Army) call to many friendlies. I've been Airborne Bennings, Air assault Campbell, SERE Fort Lewis etc.... many other places. Stationed Fort Stewart. Afghan in 2001-2002.We were the only Air force on the Army Base( we wore the Black Beret before the whole Army switch. That was dumb!!! So peace to all the Vets and Thank you for fighting for OUR freedom and liberties. I salute you!Whoa whoa AAAAAIIIRRRBBBOOORRNNNEEEEE Zip!!!!!!1

I've been to the dust bowl plenty. If you are from the Army you know what I mean! NTC

Nk thanks for the shout. I was at the rock in Germany. (BAUMHOLDER) I forgot the spelling. I am in Southern Baghdad right now...but was in Tikrit the first OIF. I have definitely heard of 2-7. I just like the love you all show on this board. I know what the dust bowl is #15. I have also been stationed at Ft Hood, Wainwright,Ak...and now Ft Stewart. Still in search of a tryout for a BASA team...lol. Be easy aiihgt

Rock my son is out of Ft. Stewart and he was there only six months fresh out of AIT before they ship him to Tikrit. The Airborne training at Benning is easy and I left the Army as a JumpMaster, do you have that. I had a total of 287 Jumps. I jump with the Golden Eagles three times at Ft. Bragg and that was a blast with the cannisters of different color smoke strap to the ankles of my boots. Stand up, hook up and shuffle to the door. Go......... I've had to cut some people's static lines before because of the fear as well as people getting sick.

#15 the airborne stuff above was meant for you. We know you Air Force blue suiters make some drops for us. How did you like Afghan. I know it was cold when we use to go their to play against them in basketball.........Peace1.

TO NKOZONE(STL CITY HITTERS). I'M NOT AIRBORNE BUT I HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR ANY SOLDIER OR FORMER SOLDIER THAT HAD ANY TYPE OF SPECIALTY TRAINING IE; AIRBORNE, RANGER, SPECIAL FORCES. I SPENT MY FIRST 13 YRS IN THE ARMY AS A FORWARD OBSERVER IN THE ARTILLERY WORLD. I'VE SPENT MY LAST 5 YRS AS A RECRUITER. IT WASNT MY CHOICE I WAS DA SELECTED, BUT AS GOOD SOLDIERS DO WE ADAPT AND OVERCOME. I'VE TRIED TO MAKE THE BEST OF IT AND IT HAS BEEN A BLESSING TO WORK WITH TOMORROW'S LEADERS. TAKE CARE BRO AND GOD BLESS ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN HARM'S WAY

NKO
I see you got jokes. The Army uniforms doesn't even begin to compare to the Air Force uniforms. But then again it's not about the uniforms it's about bringing peace and democracy to the world.
To all the people who really earned and deserved to be called Veterans" HAPPY VETERANS DAY to you.
I can truly say I earned that day off from work.

U.S. ARMY 1988-1992. HEILBRONN 88-90. FT. BLISS(EL PASO,TX.)90-92. 8 MONTHS DESERT STORM. DON'T LAUGH BUT A BROTHA WAS A M.P.

Yeah Im a squid I was in Sasebo,Japan from 99-02 and was in the gulf about 3x's for 6mths at a time. 03-05 i was on the Gettysburg in Mayport,FL and now i'm a squid out water loving every bit of sitting on dry land playing a full year of Softball missing no Tourney cause i don't have to got to sea at least for the next 3years. Jville FL

Serverd in the Army for 5yrs from 89 - 94. Did Basic at Ft Jackson, SC. Did a tour in Korea 2ID Camp Casey. Finished out in Virginia near DC.

10 years---Ft. Irwin, CA, Frankfurt Germany, Fort Rucker Alabama

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!!!!

SEMPER FI....(MARINE) OOORAH!!!....90'-92..."CHURCH"

NKO FT.Riley was what you made of it we hit Topeka, Witcha and Kansas City every weekend.I was there 3 years so i made the best out of a bad situation.

Presently in Iraq. Been in the army since 1987. Been to Korea twice, forts sill, drum, story and stewart. Was enlisted then became an officer in 1998. Played ball with the Pensacola Woodtoters, Orange Crush out of Va Beach (2000) and Pure Pain Records out of Savannah, Ga. Missed all of last year, but God Willing will be on the diamond this year. To all take care

From Iraq You keep your third eye open over there. I hope you come home safely. I hope we can see you at the Seebreeze tourney this year!!!!!1

Trresa did you like Ft. Rucker, I did it was like a resort.

#15, thanks for the wish and plan on being at the Seebreeze tourney fo sho. Take care and if all goes well, will be at the superdraft as well. Peace
Taz #32

TAZ,

For protecting all of your BASA brethren while we enjoy the comforts back home. If you play in the Super Draft, you will play for free.

Take care of yourself and hopefully we'll see you in March.

Clay I agree with you that #15 should play free and if not then us bro's. will pitch in to pay for his slot.

He is DEFINITELY playing for free.

active duty army (88m ) go transportation....currently at ft. leonard wood,mo in drill sgt school. will be assigned here at leonard wood after graduation(15 dec)love softball, been playing since the age of 6 very competitive. played post level at ft. polk,la ft.jackson,sc and ft.meade,md.looking forward to hooking up with a team in the ft.leonard wood areas. 2nd base, ss, and outfield are the positions i play...........hooah,holla back

I appreciate the gesture and will definately be ready to lace them up when the time comes. We are here for 50 more days. You all take care and look forward to meeting you fellas, that is if I do not already know ya.
Taz

What's up Taz? Hey do you need anything while you over there? I personally would like to thank you for what you doing. I will keep you in my prayers

Taz: You might be stationed with my son because he will be home around the same time you get here. My god bless my fellow soldiers that is in the same bag you is to return home safe. Our prayers are with you.

Cap what's up Man? 50 more days. I hear ya Bro. I'm on the torch. Maybe I can get you to vouch for me so I can get some run on this circuit...lol. Nk your son is way north of us. Cap holla atcha boy if you get on here today. I am in your AO tomorrow for a few hours aiihgt...1

Parker, my husband is station in Bagadad 3-ID 1SG Shine, Gary if you see him, tell him his wife say "Hello and Miss him"

Parker, take care and you all be safe!!! Prayers are with you all.

Hey Softball4life....what unit is he in? Thanks for the prayers.

Hey P, you know that you can roll with me anytime. So you are on the torch party going home. Turn one up for me. I will be coming a little after you. We are going to have to register for the Super Draft to showcase the talent that has been on the shelf for a year. Iraq players WILL represent then. Maybe take the bikes? I am sure mine will be ready to go by March.

NK, thanks for the shout out and like P said, your son is north of us, but if I am that area, which I may be next week, I will see if I can catch him.

Just Retired after 22 years, played ball alot of places All-Army team, played with Wurzburg from 1998 -2001
Plus alot of other locations.

Parker, my husband 1SG Shine,Gary with B-Co, 703D, FSB, 3ID in Bagadad

Softball4life...I think I know him. I think we have rode bikes before....if he hung out with a dude named Guy. I am not in the same AO as he is aiiihgt. Take care and good luck in the 06 SEASON

I WAS IN THE NAVY FOR 12 ACTIVE YEARS AND I SEEN ALOT OF THE WORLD.NOW IN THE READY RESERVE FOR 5 YEARS.

P! That would be him. David Guy!!!