BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THANKS for the SUPPORT.....CHURCH

For 2 days now WE as a UNIT put 2gether a segment and the response was GREAT....no one was hurt during the filming.... , once again thanks #3,NKO,GHOST,WOLF,Exodus,#15,MIKE,...thanks and hope you ALL enjoyed the SHOW....I'll just be posting on CHURCH on a Tuesday...with my new LOOK.....just like the stories on here..... "CHURCH"

Re: THANKS for the SUPPORT.....CHURCH

This was one of the best Screen-Plays I've ever witnessed in my life.Keep up the good work,can't wait for the sequel. This one deserves an "Oscar."

Keep it Gansta,#10 DINSUM,L.M.S., Birmingham,AL

You gave me one THUMB down...why?DINSUM...no blood shed......Can't be bleeding now days takes 2long 2 heal and might catch something ,so I need HOMECOMING...2 send us out with one of those original poems and keep it CHURCH and ....

That was a great film I can't wait till Tuesday you St. Louis folks are the best.

Thanks TV lover.....we try to keep it popping without popping...get it....we Actually respect each other...ENJOY...."CHURCH"

And I apologize for the Language....but it would not have sounded real without...SORRY TOO ALL I OFFENDED.....here hit this ...COOl..."CHURCH"

And that goes to show you, that BLACK FOLKS(my people) are very creative and talented. Keep doing what you do, cause ya'll had me fooled.

Thanks to all who help put on a great show
I know you all.. migh still want to know
Who set up the big bad wolf
Maybe we will have to wait, and read the book
No one was hurt and it was all in fun
Wait for part II it's almost done
This one was on us and it was totally free
You might have to pay for part II and part three
Maybe we should vote on the next leading man
Until then Wolf you deserve a big ol hand (end)
Whats up Fam sorry so late

"AAAAYYYY"....It's all good...and Part II....the plot thickens and I promise 2 tone down the language with cartoons....and once again THANKS: WOLF, Class Act #3,GHOST,NKO and MYSELF "CHURCH" and HOMECOMING..if we put this on film...ooooowweeeee....I had FUN and I'm pretty sure yOU ALL had a BELLY LAUGHS at work,having your co-workers saying, what's so FUNNY....I'm glad to entertain...you just don't know this stuff takes careful planning and a lot is adlib and foremost sense of HUMOR..and a GREAT CAST.....everybody...hit this and I'm out....DERRTY"CHURCH"

That one was real weak and I'm sorry to say
Today is not one of my better days
I'm struggling for words & struggling for lines
I want these to be fresh & original, one of a kind
So I apologize for that post it was an awfull mess
Some things got me down and I'm starting to stress
You all are fam and deserve my best
I try to keep it real no more and no less
I will post some more and will get better
Maybe I will get like Kells and wite a 12 page letter
Holla at ya boy

Not only are you great ballplayers maybe Hollywood in future #2 send me some coughing medicine I can't find it here in Vegas.

"AAYYYY"...I really have a nice surprise for YOU ALL....coming SOON....and Homecoming...keep it up...and TV LoVER....You really are going to enjoy my SURPRISE.....and Here hit this........ ..."#2CHURCH"

I had to leave to plan a suprise, sorry I missed what ever got us censored but It was a Ball, I garantee you The plot thickens