BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hump Day Hook-up

Well since today is hump day and I no people need a hook-up. So who ever needs a hook-up(no matter what it is) then drop a line and we will see what we can do. Church you and Class Act#3 need to chill out on this and keep it tasteful. Exodus whats up in the Windy City. Clay how is the weather in the F.L.A.? Ms. Nashville even though I didn't get a chance to meet you keep striving for the top. Ms. AKA(Arkansas) keep wearing your pink&green. Wade where are at. My hump day hook-up is to be hook-up with to Oakland to go see my sister.

Re: Hump Day Hook-up

Hey NKO!! Not Clay here but I'm in Tally too and it's hot... it's 83 degrees... What's up with you???

First, I'm really not on that **** at this point, every time the HEAT comes, they seem to always make a game of this...... ...and don't ask me no stupid **** no more, NKO......AND funk your ZONE...TITO...dunnat.....I'm out....Ha;Ha.....When I get 2 playing it won't be funny....

I'm here and I don't know what is going on... I been on the board since Monday, just reading and trying to fit in where I fit in...

Hook-up Hump day!!!! I would like for my girl to have the Best Birthday Ever!!!!!!1 that is my hook-up!

I try to stay off the board today, but I can't help myself. It's humpday and I feel good. Wassup Thill, NKO, Ms. Nashville, and Church, and all the other board memebers. It is in T-Town today. NKO, give me the hook-up for today.

What'd Up? LADIES.....let's all gather for ..."CHURCH"

I wish that someone could fly into Rocktown(Little Rock,Arkansas)and take this anatomy and physiology lab test for me this evening.

What up NKO? it's about 50 something degrees here and I been busy all day. I done missed out on all the fun. Wade what's up? man sorry I missed you when you where here but these girls got me busy. We won though after being down 6 pretty much the whole game.

Gina the hook up is before you go out in thast hot weather put on a halter top and get a tan, just kidding wish I was there to wear shorts and a wife beater/ t-shirt. Hook me up when I hit you'll city where to go kick-it. I haven't been there in 7 1/2yrs. i know it has change.

Thill whats up and you can send some of that warm aaair/weather this way. hook the brother up. Your hook up is if you can find me at the first tournament we both go to then I will give you the one of the first City Hitters T-Shirt. Holla back!!!! If you are interested because the shirt is a hot item that people begs for.

It's on NKO!!!!

Nko that's a bet when you come down to T-Town, by the way, I don't need a tan , I'm dark enough. But like they tell me, the blacker the berries, the sweetie the juices.

What's so hot about a City Hitter T-shirt I think 1843 T-shirts are the hottest new shirts in the Lou.

#9 I have a 1843 shirt and it is a hot item because each game he has new one's, but ask him where did he get his shirts from and he will respond at the same place that the City Hitters order theirs. We both got new shirts each game from people who loves us. Ghost let them no that Bobby G. is the producer of most of our shirts and hats. Thill I will make sure you and Gina gets them is you guys are able to find me at or before our first game of tournament. Gina I like that blacker the berry , because I am dark skin also. Dark is in, sorry light skin people, try it you might like it.(thats right Gina) I will give you a shirt to if you come holla at the first tournament we both is at.

can I have a shirt NKO....mines has gotten 2 small......been lifting..... "CHURCH"

Fine women can always get 1843 Gear, and we got the freshest, cause I constantly have new designs, You can get one in March in Hotlanta I'll have plenty

Ghost quit biting, you just a chip off the old block and just to set the record straight, Ghost wanted to be a City Hitter because he knows our coolers stays full and he can come without his coolers and kick it with us. Church you didn't get the red shirt, leave those performance enhancement drugs along before you have some side effects(like can't get it up) That is real talk on this day. Holla at your boyt Church and I will get you a new City Hitter halter top. Keep rolling!!!!!!!!out1.

NKO, let me get one too with a hat. Holla at ya boy.
A 2xx shirt

Exodus you will get one when you come to the Lou and check out the Monday night Fairground League.You said you need a 4X, boy you must be working out with Church, you'll better leave those performance enhancement drugs alone.

No DRUGS....it's all NATURAL...

Is it the performance enhancements or the that have you guys eating up the kitchen Believe in the workouts and not the drugs.(No pain, no gain) Sweat pops out and drugs you pops. You do the math and think about your life. . Now get the funk out of my zone.